剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
刚结婚
*大脑和残存之物都太危险*
*The brain and what remains is just too dangerous*
*我偿还够了 现在来改变规则吧*
*I paid enough, let's change the rules, we make 'em up*
*你榨取我们 使我们愤怒狂暴*
*You take from us and we rage, rampage*
*为背叛者唱小夜曲*
*Serenade for the renegades*
*用野蛮暴行来报复你*
*Run up in your face with the savages*
*不可能 我们才不会...*
*Oh, naw, hell naw, we ain't having it...*
你们好啊
Hey, guys!
我们关门了
We're closed.
我举双手赞成 不然的话
Ah. I certainly hope so. Otherwise,
这地方真是烂得没眼看
this place sucks.
你们有事吗
We got a problem here?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
让我猜猜 你就是维克多·伊凡诺
Let me guess. Victor Ivanov.
我能叫你小维吗
Can I call you Vic?
还是你不喜欢这个称呼
Or do you hate that?
小维
Vic.
我们在找妮娜 她在这儿吗
We're looking for Nina. Is she here?
她不在这里
No, she's not here.
你们可以滚了吧
So why don't you get the hell out.
问题是
Well, the problem is,
她的手♥机♥在这里 车也在外面
her phone is here and her car's out front.
所以你介意我们四处看看吗
So you mind if we, uh, look around?
介意
Yeah.
我介意你们四处看看 赶紧滚
I mind if you look around. Also, get the hell out.
我知道 我们刚才听到了
I know. We heard you the first time.
你一直都是这样
So, are you always like this
还是因为我搭档刚才叫你小维
or just 'cause my partner called you Vic?
看 里格斯
Hey. Riggs.
这条带血的婚礼礼裙是谁的
Oh. Whose lovely wedding dress with blood all over it?
我的
That's mine.
你的 不会吧
Yours? I don't know.
拜托 你减个110斤才差不多
Oh, come on. Maybe 125 pounds ago.
是啊 你穿不上啊
Yeah, that's not gonna fit you.
维克多·伊凡诺
Victor Ivanov!
我是来为我的新娘而战的
I'm here to fight for my bride!
-妮娜 -这他妈是谁
- Nina! - ?Who the hell is this?
-里奥 你干啥 -"这他妈是谁"
- Leo, what are you doing? - "Who the hell is this?"
我是个
I am a man
有很多技能的男人
with a certain set of skills.
而你
And you...
天啊
Oh, my God.
她的裙子
Her dress.
你杀了她
You killed her!
你觉得我们要出手吗
You think we should get involved?
不知道 等着看结果吧
Eh, I don't know. Let's kind of see how it plays out.
说不定能打醒他呢
?Might end up being self-correcting.
好吧
All right.
现在我们该出手了
Now we get involved.
机票
护照
妮娜
Nina!
你还活着
You're alive?!
我这不是站在这儿呢么
I'm standing here, aren't I?
不如我们就算打平了怎么样
What do you guys say we call a draw?!
他们可不想打平
They never want to call it a draw!
我以为你要甩了我呢
I thought that you'd ditched me!
你怎么能这么想
How dare you think that.
护照
The-the passport
还有机票
and the plane ticket.
两本护照 两张机票
Two passports, two tickets.
你说你为了我可以到天涯海角
You said you'd go to the ends of the earth for me.
真对不起 我的小甜甜
I'm so sorry, my chicle!
准备好了吗
Hey, you ready?
当然
Yep!
你们去哪儿
Where you guys going?
火地岛[位于南美洲南端]
Tierra del Fuego.
不过你们得先跟我们去一个地方
Yeah, I think we're gonna need to make a stop first.
里奥 已经20分钟了你的客户还不开口
Leo, it's been 20 minutes, and your client's still not talking.
这人会看表 很聪明嘛
Mm, the guy can read a clock. He's gifted.
这不是说话了吗
Oh, look at that. She's talking now.
我又没跟他说话
Not to him, I'm not.
好吧
Okay, um,
我说了 我的客户
my client, as I said,
在国家机关会不太舒服
is a smidge uncomfortable around law enforcement,
所以她需要一点时间调整
so she may need a moment to get comfortable.
可我需要一个解释
Well, I need an explanation
为什么你房♥间里会有具尸体
about the dead guy in your house
包里还有一公斤粉
and the kilo in your bag.
里奥 你记不记得那次婚礼
Leo, you remember what I told my cousin Susie
我跟我堂妹苏茜说的话
at the wedding that one time?
她能拿一个...
That she could take a...
...然后塞进一个...
...and stuff it into a...
...然后说这叫帽子魔术
...and call it a hat trick?
好吧 但我没法这么跟罗杰说
Okay, but I can't say that to Roger,
因为罗杰本来是我们婚礼的伴郎
because Roger was the best man at our wedding.
我不是你的伴郎
I wasn't your best man.
物以类聚
The people who you surround yourself with
人以群分 里奥
are a reflection of who you are, Leo. ?
-记好了 -你记好了
- Remember that. - You remember that.
你记好了
You remember that.
我要精神分♥裂♥了
You're tearing me apart here.
宝贝 告诉罗...
Baby, tell Ro...
告诉罗杰当时是怎么回事
tell Roger your version of events.
就当为了我
For me.
为了你
For you?
拜托
Please.
我在一个地下扑克场当服务员
I wait tables at an underground poker game.
那种什么东西都能拿来做抵押的场子 现金
The kind where you can use anything as collateral-- cash,
-艺术品 珠宝... -毒品
- art, jewelry... - ?Drugs.
你挑的伴郎真是个天才
Wow, your best man's a genius.
-真会联想 -我不是伴郎
- All the connections he makes. - ?I'm not the best man.
小心点 没错
Careful. Yes.
婚礼前一天晚上
The night before the wedding,
两位玩家打了一架
two players got into a fight
一个包掉到了我膝盖上
and a bag fell in my lap.
包里是抵押物
Inside was collateral.
-你偷了可♥卡♥因♥ -里奥 他歪曲我的措辞
- You stole the cocaine. ?- Leo, he's twisting my words.
事实是我的客户借了一包
Let the record state that my client borrowed
不明物质
an unknown substance.
她又不是实验室的
She is no laboratory.
从谁那儿借的
Borrowed from whom?
吉米·李
Jimmy Lee.
吉米 吉米·李 黑帮的那个
Jimmy-Jimmy Lee, the gangster?
我以为他不会注意到的
Well, I figured he wouldn't notice.
他猜到了是你
And he figured out it was you,
所以派了个杀手
so he sent a killer.
然后你用你的鞋把杀手干掉了
And then you took out the killer with your shoe.
宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby.
小甜甜 为什么
Chicle, why?
你为什么要在我们婚礼前天晚上偷可♥卡♥因♥
Why did you steal cocaine the night before our wedding?
为了我们
For us.
我看到你的银行账户了 28块可撑不了多久
I saw your bank account, and 28 bucks ain't gonna last long.
我之前有很多...
I had a lot of...
我之前在宠物用品网站上有很多钱 还有比特币
I had a lot of money in Pets.Com early and then Bitcoin.
-现在... -别这样
- And currently... Oh, don't you do that.
不许这么轻贱自己
Don't you sell yourself short.
虽然这个男人手上没什么现钱
This man may not be rich in cash,
但他很会说话
but he is rich in his words.
能打动我
And he moves me.
我把可♥卡♥因♥卖♥♥了 这样我们就有钱一起生活了
I sold the coke to get enough to start our life together.
看见了吗 警探
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表