剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
第二季 第十一集
我们行家管这个叫做"操作理论"
I have what we in the business call an operating theory.
-我倒是想听 但首先... -格雷科
- I'd love to hear it, but, first... - Greco,
造假♥币♥的这个人 要么是被不满意的顾客杀了
our counterfeiter, was either killed by a disgruntled customer
或者是被不满的合伙人杀了
or a disgruntled partner.
错 以及大部分错
Wrong. And mostly wrong.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
你应该帮不到我
Doesn't look like it.
你刚刚两发零中
You just went zero for two.
罗杰 这位是汉克·彼得森
Roger, meet Hank Peterson,
美国特勤局的活传奇
living legend of the U.S. Secret Service.
活传奇啊
"Living legend," Huh?
是不是就像...
What is that, like, a...
一个绰号♥ 是一种尊称
It's a moniker. A term of respect.
我知道绰号♥是什么
I knoe what a moniker is.
彼得森探员要协助我们办这个假♥钞♥案
Agent Peterson is tagging in on our counterfeiting case.
你肯定会喜欢他
You're gonna love him.
是啊 绰号♥大人刚刚说我两发零中
Oh, yeah. The moniker just told me that I'm oh for two.
我一贯喜欢先声夺人
Listen, I come on a little strong.
我做事喜欢先露獠牙
I lead with my canines.
但我想让你知道
But I want you to know,
我不是来这里越俎代庖的
I'm not here to step on any toes.
他不是来抢你们活的
He's not here to step on any toes.
我再过半个月就退休了
I got two weeks left in service.
只是想来个完美收场而已
I'm just looking for the finish line.
像咱们这种人啊 老罗
Guys like us, Roger,
已经到了追逐夕阳的年纪了
we're chasing the sunset.
我才不追什么夕阳
I'm not chasing the sunset.
我明明才是大中午头
I'm at noon.
中午一点一刻
1:15.
-一点半 -一点三十二
- 30. - 32...
去和你的队友会合吧
Let's go meet your team.
你给总统当过护卫吗
Have you protected a president?
这我不能透露
I can't tell you that.
但是答案是肯定的
But the answer's yes.
你中过枪吗
Have you taken a bullet?
没有 伊斯特伍德在电影里演我的时候我说
No. Like I told Eastwood, when he played me in the movie,
诀窍在于知道如何在子弹出膛之前
the secret is knowing how to stop the bullet
阻止它
before it's fired.
彼得森探员在分享他的专业知识
Okay, Agent Peterson is here to share his expertise,
而不是他编出来的根本不可能的假说
not his made-up and scientifically impossible theories.
这是一张几乎完美仿造的假♥钞♥
This here is a nearly perfect bill.
外行人注意不到略少的细线数目
The untrained eye won't catch the diminished fiber count
或者印刷细节处的模糊
or the smudges on the microprinting.
不行 只有一种办法追查这种东西
No. There is only one way to track these beauties.
我们给钱上的序列号♥发布警报
We issued a currency alert for the sequential serial numbers.
我们给序列号♥发布警报
You need to flag the serial numbers.
我刚刚就这么...我就是这么说的
That's what I was... I was just saying that.
嘘 我在听他说话
Shh. I'm listening.
你少叫我安静
Don't you shush me.
我过去一年半以来
I've spent the last 18 months
都在追查这些假钱
tracking these bills
以及幕后的造假者
and the counterfeiter behind them.
我们称之为德加
We call him Degas.
谁知道为什么这么叫
Anyone here know why?
德加是印象派画家
Degas was an impressionist.
因为德加是著名的印象派画家
Because Degas was a renowned impressionist.
代号♥起得真好
Great nickname.
追着钱查
Follow the money,
就能找到杀手
find the killer.
既然没人知道德加是谁
Well, since no one knows who Degas is
也没人知道他长什么样
or what he looks like,
你怎么知道楼下的那个死人不是他呢
how do you know we don't have him downstairs on ice?
其实
Well, actually,
我问过他的假释官了
I heard from his parole officer.
格雷科在海伦代尔蹲了五年 刚刚放出来
Greco was just released from Helendale after a five-year stint.
这就意味着他只是个打手
Which means he was a hired grunt.
负责运钱 转运或是印刷
A bagman, a wheelman or inkman
和德加产生了生意上的纠纷
who got into a business dispute with Degas
结果害得自己吃了两颗子弹
and got two bullets for his trouble.
生意纠纷
A business dispute?
某个人刚刚才说过
That's what someone was saying
就在十分钟之前
for the past ten minutes.
特勤局的汉子从不贪功
Secret Service men don't care about credit.
这事儿呢 一边是...
I mean, on one hand, you know, there's...
伯特·雷诺兹
Burt Reynolds.
而另一边则是查克·诺里斯
On the other side, there's Chuck Norris.
这就是你非常想讨论的 改变人生的
This is the important, life-changing question
重大问题吗
you wanted to discuss?
给狗起名字
What to name your dog?
你只有一次给狗起名字的机会 医生
Uh, you get one opportunity to name a dog, Doc.
所以没错 还有什么比这更重要
So, yes. What could be more important?
我最先想到的吗
Off the top of my head,
那应该是你父亲给你打的电♥话♥
maybe the phone call from your father?
那都多久的事了
That's old news.
自从那通电♥话♥之后
Since that phone call,
你就全身心地当起了本的监护人
You've reallced your role with Ben.
别误解我的意思 这是好事
Don't-don't get me wrong. It's nice.
就好像你变成了父亲
It's-it's almost... parent-like.
怎么什么事到你嘴里一说就变味了呢
Why do you insist on ruining everything with your words?
你觉得你♥爸♥为什么给你打电♥话♥
Why do you think your father called?
你觉得他为什么联♥系♥你
Why do you think he reached out?
医生 他想让我去见他
Doc, he wants me to come see him.
你是怎么回复的
How did you respond?
我把电♥话♥挂了
I hung up.
如果你认为我应该接受他的邀请...
And if you're gonna suggest that I should entertain his offer...
不不不 从我对你童年的了解
No, no, no. Considering what I know about your childhood,
我认为你和你♥爸♥之间筑起的壁垒
I think the walls and the boundaries you've built
和界限是很健康的
with your father are healthy.
瞧
Look at that.
我的问题解决了
We fixed me!
好了 我要走了
All right, I'm out of here.
里格斯 凭一通电♥话♥
Riggs, with one phone call,
你父亲的声音就能重回你的脑海
your father's voice can be back in your head,
无论你想还是不想
whether you want it there or not.
我只想让你留心该如何解决这个问题
I just want you to pay attention to how you deal with that,
尤其是当它关乎...
especially as it concerns...
我和莫莉之间的进展很好
Things are going great with Molly and I.
好吗 我和本也处得特别好
All right? And I'm killing it with Ben.
事实上 我的老爹给了我
See, my old man, he actually gave me the secret
当一位好父亲的诀窍
to being a great father--
就是不要做他做过的事
just do the opposite of everything he did.
德加
Degas,
真钞
real,
德加
Degas...
"活传奇"在干啥呢
What's the living legend doing?
拜托 别这样叫他 他会得意忘形的
Please, don't call him that. It goes to his head.
通常都是在现金业务里发现假♥钞♥
It's usually cash businesses that flag the fake green,
很少会在酒店
rarely hotels.
我们走了好运
We caught a lucky break.
我给各大酒店发了无数通警告
I sent dozens of alerts to hotels.
懂吗 这不是走运 是我的功劳
Okay? It's not a lucky break. It's me.
是我找到的突破口
It's a me break.
他在天景套房♥ 最顶层
He's in the Skyview Suite, top floor.
很有可能有枪
Assume he's armed.
真是个棒棒的提示呢
Oh, that's a great tip.
因为我们还真是想不到呢
'Cause we wouldn't have assumed that.
上一次我来这家酒店
Last time I was in this hotel,
是为了保护某位白发苍苍的女性统治者...
protecting a certain silver-haired matriarch...
好了 那什么
Okay, you know what,
我们上楼
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表