剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
《致命武器》前情提要
Previously on Lethal Weapon,
莫莉让我搬去得州
Molly asked me to move to Texas.
你真的想放弃这一切
You're really thinking about giving all this up?
来吧小罗 最后一案
Come on, Rog, last case.
一起创造点回忆吧
Let's make some memories together.
很显然 你想杀了我
Apparently, you tried to kill me.
不是我 我去你的拖车是想跟你谈话
Wasn't me. Came to your trailer to talk to you.
想说你可能能帮上你弟弟
Thought you might be able to help your little brother.
他现在在郡拘留所
He's now in county lockup.
你改变了我的生活 里格斯
You changed my life, Riggs.
我也很感激你成为了我的搭档
And I'm grateful that you were my partner.
还要开好久车呢 小罗
Got a long drive, Rog.
所有单位注意
Attention, all units.
紧急情况 发生枪击事件
We have a 999, shots fired.
所有空闲单位 请回复
All available units please respond.
重复 发生枪击事件
I repeat, shots fired.
所有空闲单位 请回复
All available units respond.
叙利亚 阿勒颇
科尔探员 你就位了吗
Okay, Agent Cole, you in position?
到了
Yup.
那个硬盘
And the hard drive,
你确定就在那里面
you're sure it's gonna be in there?
刚抵达 正如我的线人所说
It's just arrived, just like my source said it would.
你的线人是个九岁男孩
Your source is a nine-year-old boy.
是啊 可他到现在都没出过错
Yeah, a nine-year-old who hasn't been wrong yet.
再说我还拿手表贿赂了他
Besides, I, uh, bribed him, gave him my watch.
表有点慢
A little slow,
跟你一样[笨]
just like you.
闭嘴
空中支援将三分钟后轰炸这片区域
Air support will be there in three minutes for cleanup.
一定要在那之前离开
Got to be out by then.
时间到了 你该走了 小子
Okay, time's up. Out of here, dude.
拜托 科尔 我不能留下吗
Come on, Cole, can't I stay?
不行 太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
再说 你难道不需要上学吗
Besides, shouldn't you be in school?
学校被炸了
They blew up my school.
说得有理
Good point.
听着 你不能在这附近逗留 明白吗
Look at me, you can't be anywhere near here, okay?
好
Okay.
混♥蛋♥
别说脏话
Language.
这家伙
Kids.
开始行动
Okay, we're a go.
倒数三 二...
In three, two...
等等 我这有情况
Hold up. We have a situation.
暂停行动
That's a stand-down.
空中支援待命
Holding air support.
你个小混♥蛋♥
You little bastard.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
一切都好 只是...
Everything's fine, just...
需要点时间
need a second here.
不用担心
Nothing to worry about.
谢谢
Thank you.
肉桂味
Cinnamon.
现在可以行动了
Now we're a go.
拉希姆
Rahim?
哈桑
Hassan?
科尔
Cole!
科尔
Cole!
哈尼 哈尼 你在这干什么
Hanni. Hanni, what are you doing here?
我想看你打枪
I wanted to watch you.
不会有事的 兄弟 不会有事的
You're gonna be okay, buddy. You're gonna be okay.
时间到
Time's up.
-赶紧撤离 -不要开火 不要开火
- Get out of there now. - Hold fire! Hold fire!
不不不 别死啊 兄弟
No, no, no, no. Come on, buddy.
妈的
Damn it.
科尔 你还有三秒钟
Cole, you've got three seconds.
腹部中枪
Gunshot wound to the abdomen.
失血太多已进入休克 赶紧送他去手术室
He's in hypovolemic shock. Get him prepped for O.R. Now.
他是我的搭档 叫马丁·里格斯
He's my partner. His name's Martin Riggs,
洛杉矶 同日
36岁 O型阴性血 你们还需要我做什么
age 36, blood type O negative. What else do you need from me?
警探 接下来交给我们吧
Okay, Detective, we'll take it from here.
他不会有事吧
He's gonna be all right.
警探 我们会竭尽全力救他
Detective, we'll do everything we can.
你必须留在这里
You have to stay here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
致命武器
第三季 第一集
六个月后
罗杰 早餐好了
Roger, breakfast!
给你 小宝贝
There you go, mama.
-我能吃爸爸的华夫饼吗 -不行
- Can I have Dad's waffle? - ?No, you can't.
你们老爸马上就下来了
Your father's coming down.
他正准备去上班
He's actually getting ready for work.
正忙着穿衣服呢
Yes, he's just getting dressed.
所以他不会穿着睡觉时的
So you're saying he's not gonna walk in here
运动裤下来是吗
wearing those sweatpants he always sleeps in.
还有平底鞋和脏乎乎的T恤
Yeah, the-the moccasins and that grimy T-shirt
闻起来像前一晚的剩饭
that smells like last night's dinner.
妈妈 这太恐怖了 我都不能带朋友过来
Mom, it's getting creepy. I can't bring friends over.
真对不起啊
Oh, I-I'm sorry.
你们父亲悼念朋友影响了你们的社交生活
Is your father's grief getting in the way of your social lives?
不 妈 你知道我不是这个意思
No, Mom, no. That's not what we mean, okay? And you know that.
我们都想念里格斯 只是...
We all miss Riggs. It's just...
爸爸什么时候能好起来
When is Dad gonna be back?
我觉得他今天一定会重新振作起来
I think today is the day he turns a corner.
估计得明天了
Maybe tomorrow.
早上好 老爹
Hey, Pops.
孩子们 出去一下
Kids, give us a second, please.
来 哈珀 跟姐姐走
Come on, Harper. Come here.
罗杰
Roger.
你现在应该梳洗干净去上班的
You were supposed to clean up and go into the office.
是啊 可案子还没结束
Yeah, I got work to do on the case.
我们不是已经接受洛杉矶警署的调查结果了吗
I thought we were coming around to the idea that the LAPD was right.
是盖瑞特在里格斯的父亲死后开枪打死了他
Garrett shot Riggs after their father's death.
已经结案了
Case closed.
可那是盖瑞特被杀之前的事
But that was before Garrett was murdered.
他已经被判定为自杀了
It was ruled a suicide.
那是他们想让你相信的
That's what they want you to think. ?
"他们"是谁
Who is they?
这才是问到了点子上
Now you are asking the right questions.
不过我不知道
And I don't know.
可如果洛杉矶警署懒得查或是查不到真♥相♥
But if the LAPD is too lazy or too blind to find out,
那就由我去查
then it's up to me.
好吧
Okay.
有事就来船上找我
If you need me, I'll be in the boat.
诺亚
Noah,
大洪水什么时候来啊
when's the flood coming?
你想干什么 麦克尼里
What do you want, McNeile?
我想让这一大堆垃圾消失
I want this hunk of crap out of here.
真是辣眼睛
It's a real eyesore.
你给我过来 站到这儿来
You know what, come right here, come right there,
我给你看看什么是真正的辣眼睛
and I'll give you a real eye sore.
我要去业主协会告状
I'm taking this to the HOA.
好啊 告啊
Good, good.
你就是个疯子 默托
You're a nutjob, Murtaugh.
虽然我现在下班了 不过我同意他的看法
Well, I'm off the clock, but I'd support that diagnosis.
你好啊 医生
Oh, hey, doc.
允许登船吗 船长
Permission to come aboard, Captain?
我不是船长 不过上来吧
I'm no captain, but sure.
你说过你会翻篇的
You promised you were gonna let this go.
是啊 但总是有新的证据出现
Yeah, but new evidence keeps coming to light.
-比如里格斯的车... -一直没找到
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表