剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
这样吧 我给我妻子打电♥话♥
I'll tell you what, I'll call my wife,
跟她说我晚点儿回去
tell her I'm running late.
我接受你的挑战 兄弟
You're on, buddy.
你很棒啊
That was amazing.
你确定那个烧烤没问题
Are you sure about this barbecue?
百分百确定
Hundred percent.
是莫莉做的
It's Molly's.
他不是...不是没在和莫莉约会了吗
I-I thought he wasn't seeing Molly.
确实如此
He's not.
这次必须得成功
This needs to work.
会成功的
It's gonna work.
震惊上帝·莫莉烧烤
胸肉拼盘加豆子和蔬菜
Brisket platter with beans and greens?
对 是我的
Yeah, yeah. Right here.
给你 先生
Here you go, sir.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
借过 借过
Excuse-- oh, excuse me...
您的找零 祝您今天愉快
Here's your change. Have a great day.
谢谢 下一位
Aw, thank you. Next.
我的天啊 莫莉小姐
Hey! Well, good golly, Miss Molly!
需要点什么
What can I get you?
应该有很多人这么跟你说吧 这餐车很棒啊
Probably get that a lot. Hey, this is great, though.
真的 恭喜你
Right? Congratulations.
我顺便...把你的一些...
Oh, I also, uh, brought some of your...
留在我那儿的东西带过来了
some of your items from the house.
不知道你有没有休息时间
Didn't know if maybe you'd have a break,
我们聊聊
and maybe we could talk?
你后面还有很多人在排队
There's a long line behind you.
你想来点什么 先生
What would you like, sir?
两个肉套餐 肋排和胸肉
Two meat combo, ribs and brisket.
没问题
You got it.
咱们之间没问题对吧
I mean, we're good, right?
也不需要聊什么
We don't need to talk about everything.
我们都认识那么久了
We've known each other forever.
我们本来就是这样漂浮不定 对吧
I mean, we're-we're floaters, right?
一会儿出现在彼此的生活中 一会儿又消失
We-we float in and out of each other's lives.
里格斯 放下我的东西 赶紧漂走
Riggs, leave my stuff and float away.
我在做生意
I'm running a business.
我就是为这个来的
Well, that's actually why I'm here.
我要给你提供一个做生意的机会
I have a business opportunity for you.
没兴趣
Not interested.
你知道那个
You know the, uh,
得克萨斯州的巴特勒杂货店吧
Butler grocery stores in Texas?
他家老板想吃你的烧烤
The owner wants to try your barbecue.
巴特勒 你认识亨利·巴特勒
Butler? You know Henry Butler?
今晚和他吃饭
Having dinner with him tonight.
我跟他说了你今晚会当主厨
And I promised him that you would cook for him-- hey!
留点小费吧 哥们
Little something for the tip jar, bud.
这才是表示感谢的方式嘛
Yeah. That's how you say thank you.
你觉得呢
So what do you say?
默托家 今晚七点
Murtaugh's, 7:00 tonight.
拜托 莫莉 你的调味料
Come on, Molly, your-your seasonings
有可能会在全国的所有杂货店销♥售♥啊
could be in every grocery store across the country.
好吧 如果我去了...
Okay, if I do this...
我到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with me?
我不是为了帮你忙才这么做的
I would not be doing it as a favor for you.
我明白 给你
No. There you go.
里格斯
Riggs.
你能不能...
Can you...
今晚见
See you tonight.
贝利查过了通话记录
Okay, Bailey checked the phone records.
奥尔特加兄弟确实给巴特勒打了电♥话♥
The Ortega brothers definitely called Butler.
这就肯定是他说的
They must be the threatening phone calls
那些恐吓电♥话♥
he was talking about.
我可以等到5: 05
So I've got 5:05.
你为啥一直这个样子 搞得我都紧张了
Why do you keep doing that? You're making me nervous.
因为今晚不能出任何问题
Because tonight has to go perfectly.
明白吗 我们必须结束任务
Okay? We need to finish up here,
回你那儿 洗澡换衣服
get back to your place, shower, change
赶去吃晚饭
and get to that dinner.
放松 不会有事的 你听我说
Just relax. Everything's gonna be fine. You-you listen to me.
我从来都没有这么认真过
I've never been more serious.
我得回到自己的家
I need to get back to my house.
如果今晚出了岔子
If this goes south tonight,
我可能就要和你住一辈子了
I may be living with you forever.
现在几点
What time is it right now?
5:06
5:06.
我们走
Let's go.
你不知道我的钱在哪儿
你不知道
现在呢
米格尔
Miguel.
带走[外语]
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
我特喜欢汽油和机油的味道
I love the smell of fuel and motor oil.
总能让我想起家
It reminds me of home.
那可不
It sure does.
你们好 兄弟们
Hey, boys!
警官 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Officers, can we help you?
很高兴你问了
I'm glad you asked.
我想知道你为什么把一辆叉车
I'd like to know why you drilled a forklift
开进了一个叫山姆·希金斯的承包商的身体里
through a contractor named Sam Higgins.
讲快点 我们赶时间
And make it quick, we're, uh, on the clock. ?Yeah.
[外语]
那家伙身上被戳了个大洞
You see, it was a big hole through the guy.
那家伙就是个滑头
I mean, the dude was a snake.
他告诉了我们新仓库位置的小道消息
He tipped us off to a spot for a new warehouse,
却又向一个什么牛仔出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
but he sold us out to some cowboy.
亨利·巴特勒
Henry Butler?
我来理一理啊 你们杀了山姆
So, let me get this straight, you guys killed Sam,
然后 你又威胁了巴特勒先生
and then, what, you just threatened Mr. Butler?
-是这样的吧 -等等 不对 听我说
- Is that right? - Wait, no, no, listen.
我们没杀人 根本不值啊
We didn't kill nobody. I mean, it wasn't worth it.
我们买♥♥了另一处仓库
We bought another spot.
我相信他
I believe him.
-你呢 -他的眼神很真诚
- You? - He's got sincere eyes.
-祝你愉快 先生 -嗯
- Have a good day, gentlemen. - ?Yep.
应该是千斤顶出问题了
The jack must be faulty.
是千斤顶出问题了啊
The jack must be faulty.
-千斤顶故障 -千斤顶故障很常见
- Faulty jacks. ?- Faulty ja-- happens all the time.
那我们看看吧
Yeah, let's take a look at that.
来吧
Here we go.
看来我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
*雄狮之心*
*Heart of a lion*
*在我胸中燃烧*
*Fire inside me*
*火焰像魔咒*
*Blaze like a siren*
*何不试试 唤醒野兽*
*Why would you try it? Wake up the beasts*
*不 我不能继续沉默*
*No, I can't keep silent*
*我投入了时间 现在轮到我了*
*I put my time in, now it's my time*
*你没时间了*
*Your time is expiring*
*你的眼泪守护着我*
*Blessed with your tears*
*我克服了我的恐惧*
*I conquered my fears*
*我已做好飞翔的准备*
*I'm ready to fly now*
*人群中伸手 我们撕碎一切*
*Hands in the crowd, we tearing it down*
*为我大声唱*
*Get, get loud for me*
*雄狮之心*
*Heart of a lion*
*在我胸中燃烧 火焰像魔咒*
*Fire inside me, blaze like a siren*
*让我们开始*
*Let it begin*
*人群中伸手 我们撕碎一切*
*Hands in the crowd, we tearing it down*
*为我大声唱*
*Get, get loud for me.*
拜托
Oh, come on.
现在我就只剩一件衬衫了
Now I'm down to one shirt.
你需要洗澡
You need to shower.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表