剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
You mean in terms of, like, a gift?
-对 -礼物
- Yeah. - A gift.
这不就是嘛
Oh. Well... here we go.
-给你个手雷 -手雷 你怎么会有手雷
- Here's a grenade. - A grenade? Why do you have a grenade?
当然是以防万一
Well, for emergencies, obviously.
我受够了
You know what? I'm done.
作为警监 这种鲁莽行为
As captain, this kind of recklessness
绝不容许
will not stand.
趴下
Get down!
我就知道应该给你发短♥信♥的
I knew I should have texted you.
是啊
Yeah.
致命武器
第二季 第二十二集[本季终]
没有错误答案 谁会想杀里格斯
Okay, no wrong answers. Who wants to kill Riggs?
弗洛雷斯贩毒集团
Flores Cartel.
我已经在上面写了五遍了
That's already on there, like, five times.
只许说新的
New pitches only.
斯科塞斯说得对
Scorsese's right.
我们不能只专注于恶性罪犯
We can't just focus on hardened criminals.
这家伙天天都在得罪人
This guy pisses people off all day long.
我们得撒大网才能捞大鱼
We have to cast a wider net, people.
记得你之前在公共洗车场泡澡吗
Remember when you bathed in that public car wash?
-那个人都气疯了 -他是挺不高兴的 可是...
- That guy was mad. - Yeah. He was upset, but...
应该不会不高兴到想要杀了我吧
I don't know if he was upset enough to, like, take me out.
这是什么情况
What is this?
有人对我们自己的同事开枪
Someone took a shot at one of our own,
在行凶者伏法之前
and we are not going to eat, sleep
我们决不能
or make love
吃饭 睡觉
until the perpetrators
或者做♥爱♥
are brought to justice.
真的吗 你们喜欢 都信了 信了
Really? You liked it? You bought it? You bought it?
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 我会给你投票的 队长
Hey, I got chills. I'd vote for you, Cap.
-现在什么情况 -嗯
- So, where are we with this? - All right,
有两名枪手 远距离射击
we got two shooters, hosed it down from long range.
-是佣兵吗 -如果真是佣兵
- Is it a professional job? - If it was a contract,
那他们最好还是别辞掉日常工作
these boys better not quit their day job.
要我给你派一支保镖小队吗
Do you want me to get you a protective detail?
这是政策 我必须得问
It's policy, I have to ask.
我只想说我巴不得他们赶紧再来袭击我
Let's just say I can't wait for them to take another shot.
甜甜圈小哥
Oh! The donut guy.
我之前为了波士顿奶油
I had this whole situation with this, uh,
跟他吵过 把他写上
Boston cream deal. Put him up there.
好 甜甜圈小哥
All right, donut guy.
现在才算有进展嘛 各位
All right, now we're getting somewhere, guys.
还有谁想要杀我 快来
Who else wants to kill me? Let's go.
莫莉·亨德里克斯
Uh, Molly Hendricks.
不如去看看我的竞选徽章吧
How about we go look at some campaign buttons.
我去过你的拖车 看到你做了点整修啊
Went by your trailer, saw you did some remodeling.
周一上班气嘛
Just a case of the Mondays.
今天是周四
Uh, it's Thursday.
快说
Start talking.
是这样的
Um, look...
有几个小丑拿我的拖车当靶子练射击
some clowns used my trailer for target practice.
没什么大不了的
All right? Not a big deal.
没什么大不了
It's not a big deal?
谁会这么做
Who would do that?
显然 我的得州风情
Well, apparently, my Texas charm
在洛杉矶可能没大有用
doesn't translate as well here in Los Angeles.
真的没事 好吗
Look, it's fine, all right?
你为什么去我的拖车
Why'd you go by the trailer?
没什么 我们可以晚点再谈
It's nothing. We can talk later.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你都跑来这里了 肯定有事
You've come all the way down here-- it's something.
我本来要签地契的
Well, I was about to sign those escrow papers.
你还记得斯泰德曼一家吗
You remember the Steadmans?
当然 那对可爱的夫妻
Of course. They're the adorable couple.
没错 咱们也挺可爱的啊
Right. And we're kind of adorable, too.
所以我就想 为什么我们不能是他们
So I was thinking, why can't we be the Steadmans?
你是想盗窃身份
Are you wanting to commit identity fraud?
我想让你和我搬回得州
I want you to move to Texas with me.
还有本
And Ben.
我考虑了很多
See, I-I started thinking about all of it,
你可以做回以前的工作 我的工作只需要一辆车
and you could get your job back, my business is on wheels,
觉得一切都很真实 也很合适
and it just felt so real and so right.
如果你拒绝 我们就当做
And if you say no, we'll just pretend
这段对话从没发生过
this conversation never happened.
不过我希望你不会拒绝
But, God, I hope you don't.
那这些棕榈树和阳光呢
Um, what about the palm trees and the sunshine?
我以为你喜欢这里
I thought you liked it here.
我喜欢
I do.
是喜欢 可这里...不是家
I do. But it's... it's not home.
我能考虑一下嘛
Can I think about it?
等等 你没有直接拒绝
Hold up. You didn't flat-out reject it
也没愣住
or freeze?
我就当这是胜利了
I am calling that a win.
好了 慢慢考虑
Okay, take your time.
不过...
But, uh...
问你自己一件事
just ask yourself something:
是什么把你困在了这里
what's keeping you here?
这里有这么多人都想杀我
There's all these people that want to kill me.
-多棒啊 -我保证 里格斯
- Really nice. - I promise, Riggs,
得州也一样会有很多人想杀你
everyone will still want to kill you in Texas.
-是啊 -你放心就行
- Right. - You can bet on it.
晚点再见
See you later?
再见
See you later.
那家伙没有我就活不了
The man cannot survive without me.
我今天差不多算是救了他的命
I practically saved his life today.
我听说了
I heard.
通过一条短♥信♥
From a text.
"有人想杀里格斯 没事"
"Someone tried to assassinate Riggs. All good."
我的简洁有点不太合适
I erred on the side of brevity,
我只是想让你知道我们都没事
because I just wanted you to know that we're both okay.
亲爱的
Baby...
一定要小心
please be careful.
等你们俩回家 会有派对等着你们的
Both of you make it home, and there'll be a party waiting.
好啊 我想审核一下宾客名单
Ooh. Okay, well, I want to approve the guest list.
只有你和我
Mm, it's just you and me.
不过...会有奶酪火锅
But, um... there will be fondue.
那我最好带上乳糖酶
Mmm. Well, then I better take my Lactaid.
天啊 一点都不性感
Oh, my God. That is not sexy.
抱歉 但我还是要带
Oh, sorry. But I am gonna take it,
你知道我的胃会...
because you know what happens to my stom...
好了 我爱你 再见
Okay. I love you. Bye.
关于邻居看到停在里格斯拖车外面的摩托车
Hey, so, we got a hit from the bike a neighbor saw
我们查到了线索
outside of Riggs' trailer.
它注册在一家公♥司♥名下
It's registered to a corporation.
【】
要我和里格斯去吗 毕竟今天是你最后一天
You want me to go with Riggs? It being your last day and all?
好
Yeah.
但你知道我不能让你那么做
But you know I can't let you do that.
我知道你为什么不说话 还这么暴躁
I know why you're so quiet and grumpy.
你会想我的
You're gonna miss me.
我明白 我很让人舍不得
I understand-- I'm missable.
但你还是可以过来骚扰我...
But you could still come by and harass me and...
-莫莉让我搬去得州 -真的吗 哪里
- Molly asked me to move to Texas. - Really? Where?
她的家人在湖上有间小木屋
Her family's got a little cabin out on a lake out there.
估计可以做回我以前的工作...
You know, probably could get my old job back--
如果我的新上司能为我说几句好话
that is, assuming my new captain puts in a good word for me.
你真的想放弃这一切
You're really thinking about giving all this up?
为什么不呢 你都放弃了
Yeah. Why not? You are.
来吧小罗 最后一案 一起创造点回忆吧
Come on, Rog, last case-- let's make some memories together.
那个人不是...
Hey, isn't that--
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表