剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Maybe I was being...
萨拉
Sara.
萨拉·伯恩斯
Sara Burns.
还记得我吗 我们在诊所见过
Remember me? We-we met at the clinic.
不
No.
我长着大众脸
I... I have a familiar face.
同伴们 快看
Hey, guys, look.
是长着大众脸的萨拉·伯恩斯
It's Sara Burns with the familiar face.
你好 萨拉
Well, hi, Sara.
我不过是个会计
I'm just... a CPA.
我本以为在奥洛夫公♥司♥找到了梦寐以求的工作
I thought that I'd landed a dream job at Orloff.
或许该说是俄♥罗♥斯♥贩毒集团
Or with a Russian drug syndicate.
不 我根本不知道...
No, I had no idea that...
好吧
Okay.
过了六个月我才发现
It was six months before I found
从中国非法入境的产品货单
manifests for undocumented product out of China.
你帮他们运了
You helped them ship in
一船又一船致瘾毒品到我们国家
boatloads of highly addictive poison into this country.
干得真漂亮
Well done.
不如我们试下不这么咄咄逼人的方式吧
Let's try maybe a little less aggressive approach.
我试图辞职
I tried to quit.
可奥洛夫亲自来见了我
And then Orloff himself came to see me.
他说如果我辞职 我就会被杀死
He said if I quit, I'd be killed.
我知道的太多了
I knew too much.
我做了我唯一能做的事
I did the only thing that I could.
是吗
Yeah?
你偷了他的钱整了对假胸
You stole his money and bought some boobs.
我们先休息五分钟
All right, let's take five.
这个金发小偷在浪费我的时间
This little blonde thief is wasting my time.
首先 你这是对金发美女有偏见
Okay, A, that's discrimination towards blondes.
其次 你瞧瞧她
And B, look at her.
她害怕极了
She's terrified.
那不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
我的目的是抓到克里斯蒂安·奥洛夫
My problem is Christian Orloff.
这是我最接近的一次
This is as close as I'm gonna get.
我现在就得抓住他
I need to nail him now.
-你是为了让自己不再被弃用 -别
- This is about getting you out of exile. - Don't...
你不是生她的气 你是气我
You're not mad at her, you're mad at me
因为我搞砸了你的工作
because I messed up your career.
不 这跟你毫无关系
No, this has nothing to do with you.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
听着 我给你档案时就知道会发生什么
Look, I knew what was gonna happen when I gave you that file.
我是个成年人
I'm a grown-up.
那是我的选择
It was my choice.
我搞得一团糟 是吧
I screwed up pretty bad, didn't I?
没错
Yeah, you did.
我想知道...
Um, I was wondering, uh...
接下来怎么办
what now?
这里已经没事了
Um... we're all done here.
我们给你找个住的地方 明天再接着谈
We'll put you up and we'll pick this up again tomorrow.
等等 我不会被拘留吗
Wait, wait, I'm... I'm not under arrest?
因为占了毒贩的便宜吗
For ripping off a drug trafficker?
因为杀了哈里斯医生
For... killing Dr. Harris.
带我来不是因为这事吗
Isn't that why I'm here?
当哈里斯医生发现萨拉正在躲避俄♥罗♥斯♥人
When Dr. Harris found out that Sara was hiding from the Russians,
便开始敲诈她
he started to extort her.
威胁说要揭发她
Threatened to expose her.
所以 她用针筒结束了医生的生命
So, she put a stop to it with a syringe.
谋杀案破了
Murder solved.
都在这了
It's all right here.
严格来说 是我逮捕的她
Technically, I guess, I, uh, brought her in.
好极了
Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
没了吗
That's it?
不说 "干得好
No "Good job.
吃块烤饼吧"
Have a scone."
警探 有什么问题吗
Detective, is there a problem here?
当然有 吉娜
Yes, Gina, there is.
咱们来聊聊这个显而易见的问题
Let's talk about the real elephant in this room.
很显然 自从你来了以后
It is apparent that ever since you arrived,
就一直和我过不去
you have had it in for me,
就因为我拒绝了你的挑逗
simply because I rejected your advance.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我的挑逗
My advance?
拜托
Come on.
你不记得我们做过搭档吗
You don't remember we were partners?
大概一天吧
For, like, a day.
不 是两天
No, two days.
加一个晚上
One night.
我来帮你回忆回忆
Let me refresh your memory.
监视行动 麦克阿瑟公园 2003年
Stakeout. MacArthur Park, 2003.
当时下着雨
It is raining outside.
你要讲很长时间吗
Is this gonna take much longer?
电台里
On the radio,
播放着地风火组合的《九月》
Earth, Wind & Fire's "September" plays.
但音量不够大
But not quite loud enough.
所以我们都去调音量
So we both reach for the volume.
我的手先碰到旋钮
My hand gets there first.
而你的手... 没有收回
Yours... doesn't retreat.
是的 你的手指搭在我的手上
No, your finger lingers on mine.
你我都清楚
And we both know that
我拒绝将手搭在一起的事
my rejection of said finger-linger
发展成了今天咱俩
has grown into the elephant
刻意回避的事实
that exists today.
对吧
Right?
这事我们俩都很清楚
I mean, we-we do both know that.
罗杰
Roger.
想听听专业建议吗
Some professional advice?
在你觉得
Always stop talking
应该闭嘴的前两分钟
two minutes before you think
就把嘴闭上
you should stop talking.
好的
Okay.
我要去把这个建议写下来
You know, I'm-a go write that down.
然后贴在办公桌上
And-and, like, stick it on a... desk.
打包还是开箱
Packing or unpacking?
我还在犹豫
A little of both.
我给你看样东西
Can I show you something?
我
Me.
高三那年
Senior year in high school.
那个姑娘热爱生活中的一切事物
And that girl loved everything about her life.
她的头发
Her hair,
她的眼镜 她的朋友们 她的家庭
her glasses, her friends, her home.
我当时以为那样的生活是最美好的
I thought life couldn't get any better than that.
你不会穿着这件毛衣去上大学的吧
I hope you didn't show up to college in that sweater.
我差点就没去
I almost didn't show up at all.
真的 我爸爸开车送我去学校
No, my dad drove me down,
但我拒绝下车
and I refused to get out of the car.
因为我知道
Because I knew
如果我下车 生活中最美好的事情就结束了
the best parts of my life would be over if I did.
那他是怎么让你下车的呢
So how'd he get you out?
两个小时之后...
Well, two hours later...
他告诉我 我只需要上一周的学
he told me I only had to go to college for one week.
到了那周结束的时候...
At the end of that week...
我可以打电♥话♥给他
I could call him,
他就来接我
and he would come pick me up.
所以你没打电♥话♥
So you-you didn't call?
我当然没打
Hell no, I didn't call.
-我一整个月都没打电♥话♥ -啥
- I didn't call for a month. - What?
是的 他们不得不
Yes. They actually had to send
找校园警♥察♥到我宿舍去确认我的安全
campus police to my dorm to make sure I was okay.
不是吧
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表