剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
实际上 老爸带我去监视他
Actually, Dad took me on a stakeout.
他给我弄来了监视车 全套设备
He got the surveillance van for me-- the whole nine.
他真好
He's been really great.
每过几年我就会收到一封这样的信
I get one of these letters every couple years
让我支持释放我父亲
asking me to speak in support of my father's release.
我不明白为什么每次都会搞垮我
I don't know why this nearly kills me every time.
他做出了那些事
Why do I care so much...
为什么我还会这么在意
after everything he did?
他仍然是你父亲
He's still your dad.
我13岁的时候是可以选择的
You know, I had a choice when I was 13.
我本来可以过正常的生活
Could've had a normal life.
你有没有什么想和我说的
Is there anything you want to tell me?
需不需要我帮助你
Anything I can do for you?
如果今后发生什么事
If there's ever something going on,
你可以打电♥话♥求助
I want you to know you can call.
你是可以选择的
You have options.
每个人都应该生活在安全的地方
Everyone deserves to be somewhere safe.
如果你寻求帮助
If you reach out,
我能帮助你
I can help you.
我们很好
We're fine.
我选择了和他一起生活
I chose to stay with him.
生活还没结束 里格斯
Life's not over, Riggs.
你仍然可以做出选择 每一天都可以
You still have that choice, every day.
你从警局走过来的吗
Did you walk here from work?
真是倔强
You are one stubborn fella.
我...确实找不着车了
So, uh... I did lose my truck.
我从来没有
You know, I've never gotten
喝得那么烂醉过 连车停在哪都忘记了
so blackout drunk that I forget where I left it, you know?
但是...
But, uh...
我需要帮助
...I need help.
我等你这句话等了好长时间
I've been waiting a long time for you to say that.
既然你和我说了心里话
Since you, uh, opened up to me,
那么我也不会隐瞒你
I'm gonna open up to you.
过来
Come here.
你把车停在酒吧旁边了
You left it at the bar.
有人打给了警♥察♥ 警♥察♥又打给了我
Someone called the cops and they called me.
我把车拖到这儿了
I had it towed here.
我不想看到你受伤
I just didn't want to see you get hurt.
你很关心我 小罗
You look out for me, Rog.
是的
I do.
好长时间都没人关心过我了
Been a long time since anyone's done that.
好尴尬啊
Yeah, it's uncomfortable.
-我们还是... -好啊 好啊
- Should we, uh... - All right. Yeah, yeah.
我买♥♥了冰淇淋 我们可以看《27宜嫁》
I got some ice cream and, uh, 27 Dresses we can watch.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表