剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
房♥车明天才好呢
RV's not ready till tomorrow.
我们去哪
Where we going?
我们不去哪
Oh, we're not going anywhere.
我一个人回家
I'm going home.
拜拜
Bye.
我懂了
I see. ?
没事
Well, you know,
我这样的老人家流浪街头应该没事
the streets should be friendly to an old lady like me.
96年我上过跆搏课
I took a Tae Bo class in '96, yeah.
我能照顾好自己
I'm... I'm sure I'll be fine.
谁想来个扣篮
Who wants to see a dunk?
我
I do!
再来一次
One more time!
蹦床上谁不敢扣篮
You know, anyone can dunk in a bounce house.
我可是把一个炸♥弹♥投进了垃圾箱一次中
I sunk a bomb into a Dumpster in one shot.
就昨天
And that was just yesterday.
罗杰 好了
Roger, enough.
我不喜欢这种危险的事
I don't like all this risky behavior.
这能证明什么呢 亲爱的
And what does it prove, honey?
证明我还没老得动不了
That I'm not a grandpa stuck in a tube.
我宁愿你是老得动不了的老爷爷
Well, you know what, I prefer a grandpa in a tube
也不愿意你进医院
than a husband in a hospital.
德里克 德里克 德里克
Derek! Derek! Derek! Derek!
罗杰 想都不许想 停
Roger, don't even think it-- stop.
不管你要干什么 别干
Whatever it is, stop it.
一个男人就不能进蹦床
Can't a guy bounce in a house
在他女儿面前显摆一下吗
to impress his daughter?
这太傻了
This is silly.
再一次
One more!
再一次 再一次 再一次
One more! One more! One more!
罗杰
Roger.
振作起来了啊
Back on the horse.
真好
Good for you, you know?
废话少说 德里克
Enough talk, Derek.
球给我
Pass the rock.
好的 孩子们
All right, kids,
注意了
pay attention.
我来表演一下 91年迪·布朗
Now, this is a take on the Dee Brown
扣篮大赛上
no-look one-hander
一次精彩的回头单手扣篮
from the '91 Slam Dunk Contest.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
开始
Here we go.
天哪 孩子们
Oh, my God, hey, the kids!
德里克 你行吗
Derek, you got 'em?
来了 小心 小心
Here you go, easy, easy.
小心 出来的时候小心点
Careful, careful on your way out.
孩子们没事吧
You kids all right?
罗杰
Roger?
你怎么想的 伙计
What are you thinking, buddy?
看到了吗 就是这样完成的
You see? Now, that's how we do it.
不错啊
Not bad.
我和格雷格·阿尔曼在一个和这里
I spent three ecstatic months with Gregg Allman
一模一样的地方狂欢了三个月
in a spot just like it.
好吧
All right.
床给你 我睡椅子
You can have the couch, I'll take a chair.
我睡觉打呼
I do sleep au buffo.
我和椅子睡外面
The chair outside.
十天他就从车上摔下来了
Ten days and he tumbles off the wagon.
不行 那不是喝的
No, no, no, those are not for drinking,
是用来打的
they're for shooting.
那这瓶为什么是打开的
Oh? Why is this one open?
因为你毁了我的系统
'Cause you ruined my system.
我吗
Uh, me?
我只是说这不是长久之计
All I said was it wouldn't work forever,
事实证明确实如此
and it didn't.
就你什么都懂
'Cause you know everything, right?
够用就行
No, I-I know enough.
我知道你的指头为什么有伤
Well, I know why you got cuts on your fingers.
最常被什么弄伤 剃刀吗
What's your poison? Razors?
办公用品
Office supplies.
经典
Classy.
我容易被炉子烫 现在还有疤呢
I was a stovetop girl myself. Still got the callouses.
-听着就痛 -没错
- Sounds painful. - ?Yeah.
不就是为了痛吗
Isn't that the point?
亲爱的 我不会评判你
Honey, I'm not judging.
你要做什么就做
Do what you gotta do.
喝酒 割破手指 射酒瓶子
Drink, slice your fingers, shoot bottles.
让自己伤痛
Make yourself hurt
好让心里不那么痛
so you don't have to hurt inside.
但是小马 迟早
But sooner or later, Marty,
那种痛还是会控制你
that's the hurt that gets you.
很晚了
It's late.
-我去睡了 -好
- I'm gonna go crash. - ?Good.
拿上这个
Take this with you.
我拿这个做什么
What am I supposed to do with this?
给每个酒瓶穿衣扮不同的总统
Dress each one up like a different president.
我管不着 就是不能留在这里
What do I care? I can't have it in the house.
好好睡一觉 小马
And get some sleep, Marty.
你看着糟透了
You look like crap.
别那么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我是成年人了
I'm a grown man.
如果我想喝酒 我就能喝
If I want a drink, I can have a drink.
而且 我根本不是为自己喝的
Look, it's not even for me.
这是为了整个洛杉矶的民众
All right? This is for the people of Los Angeles.
我锐气不在了 所以这是必须的
I've lost my edge, so this is mandatory.
你要理解
Understand.
我该怎么做
So, what should I do?
我应该坚持戒酒
Should I-- should I put my sobriety
而不顾大众的安全吗
over the safety of the public?
是吗 那好
Yeah? All right, fine.
行
Fine.
丢了
There it is.
如果今天出了什么事
If something bad happens today,
我只想你知道 都是你的错
I just want you to know it's on you.
懂吗
All right?
该游泳了
Time for a swim.
睁大双眼 小子们
Eyes open, boys.
你们肯定会想看的
You're gonna want to see this.
消防员
Firemen.
总是想当大英雄
Always want to be the big hero.
你看到他是怎么扑进去救孩子了吗
You see how he dove back in to save the kids?
那些孩子在蹦床里是真的要窒息了
Those kids were literally suffocating in that bounce house.
情况在我掌握之中 好吗
I had it under control, all right?
可是不行 德里克想获得所有荣耀
But, no, Derek wanted all the glory.
是德里克逼你在儿童篮框扣篮吗
Did Derek make you dunk on a child-size hoop?
是德里克逼你跳上无人驾驶的车吗
Did Derek make you jump on a driverless car?
间接导致
Indirectly.
天呐 亲爱的 看着我
Oh, my gosh. Baby, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我知道你不喜欢变老的感觉
I know you don't like feeling old,
但你不能用这种方式应对
but this is not how you deal with it.
又没有人受伤
It's not like anyone got hurt.
幸亏没有 只是暂时没有 罗杰
No, gosh. Not yet, Roger.
如果你继续冒不必要的风险 你会受伤
But if you keep taking these unnecessary risks, you will.
我做的这些事里格斯几乎每天都在做
I'm not doing anything that Riggs doesn't do almost on a daily.
里格斯没有家人依赖于他
Riggs does not have a family that relies on him.
好吧 我没做什么搞不定的事
Yeah, well, I didn't do anything I can't handle.
罗杰 够了
Okay, Roger, enough.
听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself.
你在拿里格斯
You are using Riggs
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表