剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
致命
致命
武器
武器
第二季 第十七集
请跟我们讲讲详细经过
So, uh, please take us through what happened.
我和山姆是在一个为50什么的人设立的
Sam and I met on a dating site
约会网站上认识的
for... 50-somethings.
就跟探探上的二手车版块一样
It's like Tinder's used car lot.
好 我们...我们就聊昨晚的事就好
Okay, let's, uh... let's focus on last night.
你当时...躲在...
So you were, uh... hiding...
山姆的桌子底下 然后...
under Sam's desk. And...
然后有个男人走了进来
And this man came in the room,
山姆让我躲着别动
and Sam told me to stay put.
然后他们就开始争吵
And that's when the yelling started.
你在桌子下面能看到什么吗
Could you, uh, see anything from down there?
只看到了他的流苏
Just his tassels.
-山姆的流苏 -什么
- Sam's tassels? - ?What?
什么
What?
怎么了
What?
没 他是光着脚的
No, he was barefoot.
我以为"流苏"是用来形容那什么的...
Okay, I thought "tassels" was a euphemism for...
我没听说过这种叫法 真的吗
I've never heard that. Is it?
-不是的 不是的 -当然是真的
- It is not. It's not. ?- Yeah, yeah.
-真的 -真的吗
- Yes. - Is it? ?
-真的 英国佬都这么叫 -不是吧 什么
- Yeah. The Brits say it. - ?No. What?
米克·贾格尔说的 "我以前玩我的流苏"
Mick Jagger. "I used to play with me tassels."
行了 下一个话题
Anyway, moving on.
谢谢您了
Yes, please.
你听到名字了吗
Did you hear a name?
没 不过他是市政监察员
No, but he was a city inspector.
他一直在要求山姆行贿 山姆拒绝了
He kept demanding a bribe, and Sammy refused.
然后他就走了 我们就以为事情结束了
And then he left, and we thought it was all over.
发生的这件事...
This thing happened...
没事的 没事的
You know, it's-- it's okay. ?
我们问完了
We're-we're- we're done here.
-你经历了很多 -你做得很好
- You've been through a lot. - You did a great job.
谢谢你来协助调查
Thank you for coming in.
你们根本无法想象
You have no idea.
在我这种年纪离了婚
You know, you get divorced at my age,
你以为围城外的草更青
and you think the grass is greener,
以为天涯何处无芳草
there's plenty of fish in the sea.
但下一秒你就发现
And the next thing you know,
你只能跪在拖车里
you're in a trailer on your knees.
真是... 谢谢你
That's... Thank you.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer.
多么警醒世人的故事啊 是吧
That's a cautionary tale. Am I right?
啥 才不是
What? No.
翠什不可能落得这么个下场
There's no way possible Trish will end up like that.
我担心的又不是翠什
I'm not worried about Trish.
喂
Hello?
你在哪儿
Uh, where are you?
里格斯
Riggs?
洛杉矶警署 办公室
你在我办公室
Are you in my office?
是的 可你不在
I am, and you're not here.
这让我很不开心
So, that upsets me,
因为我有事情要和你聊
considering I have stuff I need to talk about.
里格斯 出去 我们定个谈话的时间
Riggs, leave my office. We will schedule a session.
事出紧急 我现在就得谈
Uh, this is a real emergency. I need to talk now.
又是默托的事吗
This is about Murtaugh again?
现在是什么情况 窗帘纠纷
What is it now, a curtain dispute?
仅供参考 他现在让我觉得自己很对不起莫莉
Uh, for your information, he's making me feel bad about Molly.
好吧
Okay.
所以你在为你唐突地
So, you're feeling badly
结束一段感情而感到愧疚
about how abruptly you ended things.
不不不 是他让我感到愧疚
No, no, no, he's making me feel bad
因为从那以后我一直没再和她联♥系♥
because I haven't talked to her since.
真的吗 一次都没有
You haven't? Not once?
我能说啥
What was I gonna say?
说"我种族歧视的疯子老爹杀了你儿子的狗"
"My lunatic, racist father killed your son's dog"?
我觉得那样对谁都没有好处
It didn't seem like that would really benefit anyone,
所以我就另辟蹊径 选择沉默
so I did the next best thing and said nothing.
说谎通常更没有好处
Lying is usually better for no one.
你觉得莫莉会在乎
Wh... Do you think Molly cares
我们好几个月不说话吗
that we haven't talked in a few months?
我们已经认识了快二十年了
I mean, we-we've known each other for almost 20 years.
这就是我们的作风
Okay, this is what we do, all right?
我们会时不时地出现在彼此的生活中然后再消失
We-we-we float in and out of one another's lives, okay?
并且都毫不介意
And we're both good with that.
行吧 那我猜你下一次见到她
Okay, then I guess the next time you see her,
她绝对已经释怀了
she'll be totally cool.
没错 绝对是那样
Exactly. No problem.
连你自己都不信这话 里格斯
Even you don't believe that, Riggs.
我能从你的身体语言里看出来
I can tell by your body language.
我的身体语言
My body language?
没错
Yes.
我就是这么厉害
I am that good.
现在你可以离开了
Now, vacate the premises.
好
Okay.
行
Fine.
击个掌 不要吗 行
Up top? No? Okay.
你在看什么
What you looking at?
我在想办法帮默托找一间公♥寓♥
I'm trying to find Murtaugh an apartment.
除非你愿意让他在你那住几晚
Unless you want him to crash with you for a couple nights.
算了吧 不存在的
Oh, yeah, no, that's never gonna happen.
-别啊 贝利 我们得齐心协力 -我有啊
- Come on, Bailey, we gotta work together on this. ?- I am.
所以我找到了受害人
Which is why I found the inspector
所承包的施工现场监察员
for our DOA's construction site.
-加里·费尔默 -有前科吗
- Gary Filmore. - He got a record?
他的"光荣事迹"有人身攻击 敲诈勒索
His greatest hits-- assault, a little extortion,
他还持有重型机械的操作证
and he's licensed in heavy machinery.
这是他目前的工作地点
His current job site.
把地址发给我
Text me this address.
好了 最后一次机会
All right, last chance.
你确定不想和你的导师开睡衣派对吗
Sure you don't want to have a slumber party with your mentor?
还是找斯科塞斯吧
Try Scorsese.
谢了 贝利
Thanks a lot, Bailey.
"巴特勒"[也有"男管家"之意]
"Butler's."
男管家吗
A butler?
来家里做做清洁
Comes in, cleans up,
给我们做做饭
cooks all of our food.
-多好啊 雇一个吧 -不不不
- I love it. Hire a butler. - ?No, no, no, no.
是"巴特勒果蔬杂货店"
Butler's Greens and Groceries.
我为什么会知道这个名字
Why do I know that name?
也许是因为得州遍地都是这家店吧
I don't know, they're all over Texas.
加里
Gary?
加里·费尔默 是你吗
Gary Filmore, is that you?
-我认识你吗 -不认识
- How do I know you? - No.
但有的时候陌生人
But, you know, sometimes a stranger
其实只是你未曾蒙面的朋友
is just a friend you haven't met.
-而有时候呢 他是个警♥察♥ -没错
?- And sometimes he's just a cop. - Yeah.
我们来是想和你聊聊
So, we're here to talk to you
为什么你在敲诈完山姆·希金斯之后
about why you drove a forklift through Sam Higgins
开叉车杀死了他
after you extorted him.
现在我只剩两件衬衫了
Now I'm just down to two shirts.
我们走
Y'all get out of here.
什么...
What the...?
怎么了 加里
What's up, Gary?
冷静点嘛 冷静点
Calm down, calm down.
我们只是想聊聊
We just want to talk.
看来这话说迟了
Well, a little too late for that.
翠什
Trish?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表