剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
那就是说我们查案方向是对的
that means our cartel angle's good.
对吧 我们还有许多情况要去了解呢
Right? We have a lot of catching up to do.
马丁·里格斯
Martin Riggs!
我不是在请求你
That was not a request.
真是... 车上见
That's... I'll see you in the car.
他笑什么
Why's he laughing?
*抱歉我要迟到了*
*Okay, okay, sorry I'm runnin' late*
*我不是来玩的 我是来挣钱的*
*I did not come here to play, I got money to make*
*车在街上走*
*Cruise in the streets*
*这是我的老家 我的地盘*
*I was raised in the streets, I was made*
*你要是不知道我*
*If you ain't know the name*
*那你就太丢人了*
*Then you should be ashamed*
*成熟点 做点好事*
*Grow up and show me some love...*
当我发出那种指令时
When I make a call llike that,
我是以高级警探的身份下的命令
I am speaking as a senior detective.
我希望你能服从我的指挥
And I want you to see me as an authority,
而不再把我当哥们
not a friend.
如果能让你好受些 小罗
If it's any consolation, Rog,
我怎么都不会听你的
I wouldn't listen to you as either.
默托
Hey, Murtaugh.
还记得我吗
You remember me?
你朋友
Friend of yours?
他绝对不算是朋友
Definitely not in the friend category.
你瞅啥
What's up, man?
-少他妈惹我 -你个混♥蛋♥
- Man, get your hands off me. - Hey, punk.
紧急响应
Emergency response,
立即到庭院报到 一级警报
report to the yard. Code one.
重复 紧急响应
Repeat. Emergency response...
庭院需要支援
We need backup on the yard now!
一级警报
Code one.
退后 退后
Back up, back up!
一级暴♥乱♥警报 一级暴♥乱♥警报
Code one riot. Code one riot.
退后 退后
Back up! Move! Back up!
所有犯人趴下
All inmates on the ground.
否则就开枪了 所有犯人...
You will be shot. All inmates...
快快快 让我看看 让我看看
All right. Let me see, let me see.
你应该让他杀了我
You should've let him kill me.
没那么便宜 罗尼
You're not getting off that easy, Ronnie.
马丁
Martin.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
那之后还没人来看过我...
No one's visited me since...
被人发现你为毒品集团工作
That's what happens when people find out
一般都是这个下场
you work for the cartel.
他们会不愿意再理你
They don't want to be around you anymore.
刚才想杀你的人也是吗
Is that who tried to kill you out there?
不知道
Don't know.
一切都发生得太快了
It was all so fast.
拜托 罗尼
Come on, Ronnie.
刺伤你的人满身都是贩毒团伙的文身
The guy who shivved you is covered in cartel tats.
他不愿意交代
Now, he's not talking,
但我猜他就是为那些杀害了
but I'm guessing he works for the same fella
吉恩的人工作的
that had Gene killed.
吉恩
Gene?
中原吗
Nakahara?
我知道他本来是要来看你的
And I understand he was supposed to come visit you,
可是呢 接着他的车就被炸了
but, see, then his car blew up.
吉恩是来了电♥话♥ 但是与贩毒集团无关
Gene called... but it wasn't about the cartel.
他...他是想谈谈过去的事
He-he-he wanted to talk about the past.
好像和奥海镇的房♥子有关
Something to do with the Ojai house.
奥海镇的房♥子
The Ojai house?
我们举♥行♥婚礼的地方吗
Where we had the wedding?
对不起 马丁
I'm sorry, Martin...
为我对我们的家造成的一切伤害
for everything I've done to our family.
我不是你的家人 罗尼
I'm not your family, Ronnie.
要不是案子的事我也不会来
And I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the case.
我知道你恨我
I know you hate me.
你有权如此
You have the right.
但我想告诉你
But I want you to know
我依然把你当作我的儿子
I still think of you as a son.
你不该这么做
You shouldn't do that.
米兰达死了
Miranda's gone.
你妈妈也是
Your mother, too.
还有你父亲...
And your father...
不知道究竟发生了什么事那么可怕
Whatever happened was bad enough
你都不愿提起
you never wanted to talk about it.
而他现在还在监狱的事实...
And the fact he's behind bars now...
只会让情况更加恶劣
only makes it worse.
你怎么知道这件事的
How the hell do you know about that?
马丁
Martin.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
米兰达知道吗
Did Miranda know?
她很担心
She was worried.
回答我 罗尼
Answer the question, Ronnie.
她知道吗
Did she know?
我只是想帮你
I just want to help you.
那或许你不该害死你女儿
Well, maybe you shouldn't have had your daughter killed.
谢谢你在如此艰难的时刻赶来这里
Thank you for coming...during this terrible time,
对了 对了
and, you know what, you know what,
请拿一张名片 我觉得最好的方式是传真
please take a card. I'd say the best one is the fax number,
真的 传真最棒了
actually, the fax is the best.
翠什 老罗
Trish, Rog.
真让人开心
What a delight.
你是在利用葬礼扩展人脉吗
Are you using a funeral to network?
每个人都有自己缓解悲痛的方式
Everybody grieves in their own way.
默托 有个人我想让你见一见
Murtaugh, some gentlemen I want you to meet.
我猜不止是里奥在扩展人脉啊
I guess Leo's not the only one.
亲爱的 我马上回来
Baby, I'll be right back.
对了 别搞什么保护动作
And, hey, no protective maneuvers.
先生们 这位是默托警探
Gentlemen, this is, uh, Detective Murtaugh.
-你还记得队长和指挥官吧 -您好
- You remember the chief and the commander. - Hello.
-这位是议员 -幸会
- And this is Councilman... - Delighted.
-肖·奥布莱恩 -艾弗瑞警监
- Sean O'Brien. Hello. - Captain Avery
跟我们说这个案子你已经有进展了
tells us you've taken lead on this investigation.
是的 有了
Yes, yes, I have.
我们正追查一组贩毒团伙 我认为...
Uh, we're pursuing a cartel angle, which I believe will...
为什么
Why?
-罗杰 罗杰 -所以...
- Roger. Roger. - And that's why
我们要追查
we're going to pursue
-所有可能... -罗杰
- every angle... - Roger.
线索
possible.
失陪
Excuse me.
乱跳什么舞呢
Hey, what's with the interpretive dance?
那个人昨天就在那家餐厅
This guy was at the restaurant yesterday.
他开着林肯走的
He drove off in a Town Car.
就是现在这辆吗
Just like he's doing right now.
等等
Hold on...
-拍下车牌了 -你在干什么
- Oh, I got his license. - What are you doing?
好的
Oh, okay.
我去查查他的牌照
All right, I'm gonna go run the plates.
记着 他现在可是
Yeah. Remember, he goes to the top
头号♥嫌疑人了
of the suspects list, hmm?
里奥 你得让我♥干♥我的工作
Look, Leo, you got to let me do my job.
我现在压力很大 好吗
I got a lot of eyes on me right now, okay?
-翠什 你知道我爱你丈夫 -是的
- Trish, you know I love your husband. - Yeah.
但是他的智商着实有限
But he is not the sharpest bulb in the shed.
但是 要是有我们的帮助
Look, but with our help...
不行 不行
No. No.
-有我们的帮助 -不行 里奥
- With our help... - No, Leo.
罗杰刚刚才说
Roger just asked us
不让我们干预他办案 所以不行
not to interfere with the case, so no.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表