剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
我一定知无不言
Well, I'm an open book.
问吧
So ask away.
你为什么要追捕托·弗洛雷斯 里格斯警探
Why were you hunting Tito Flores, Detective Riggs?
因为他杀了我妻子 下一个问题
Because he killed my wife. Next question.
从现在开始 你们俩进行行政休假
Effective immediately, you're both on administrative leave.
请交出警徽和佩枪
We'll need your badges and guns.
除非另有通知
Unless otherwise notified,
你们不准接近这起案子
you are not to go anywhere near this case.
等一下 你怎么回事
Wait a minute, what's the matter with you, man?
你害我们被停职了
You got us suspended.
不知道你为啥不开心 我只是实话实说
I don't know why you're upset, I just told the truth.
再说了 赚到了额外假期
Plus, bonus vacation days.
好吧 我在想
Yeah, well, you know, I was thinking,
我被打了麻药时 我也许和护士说过
while I was doped up, I might've told the nurse
狄托在车尾箱里
that Tito was in the trunk.
我们从她开始查
I say we start with her.
我们现在休假呢 长官
Uh, we're on leave, sir.
他们总是这么说 但是我们从来都不听
Yeah, they always say that and then we never listen.
我们总是如此
It's kind of our move.
现在不是了 我不管了
Not anymore. I am done.
你不管了是什么意思
What do you mean, you're done?
你想查出是谁杀了狄托吗
You want to find out who killed Tito?
显然 杀他的人本该是我
I mean, look, obviously, it should've been me.
但是我要告诉你
But I'll tell you what:
你找到凶手 我就请他喝酒
you find him, and I'll buy him a shot.
就这样吗 等等
So that's it-- wait, wait.
不当警♥察♥了吗
No more being a cop?
你打算干什么
Wh-What are you gonna do?
回到你的拖车里
You're gonna go back to your trailer
借酒消愁吗
and drink yourself into oblivion?
罗杰·梅菲尔德·默托
That, Roger Mayfield Murtaugh,
这是你一整天最棒的想法
is the best idea you've had all day.
有人吗
Hello?
我回来了
I'm home.
你们是谁
Who are you?
派对结束了
All right, the party is over.
-结束了 -爸
- Over! - ?Dad.
那是无线的
It's wireless.
老爸
Daddy.
老爹 欢迎回家
Pops, welcome home.
别用"老爹 欢迎回家"来忽悠我
Don't "Welcome home, Pops," me.
这里怎么回事
What's going on here?
我才离开几天
I leave town for a couple of days
你们就决定开个无人监管的派对吗
and you guys decide to throw an unsupervised party?
让你们老妈知道看她怎么收拾你们
Oh, wait till your mother finds out about this.
罗杰
Roger!
天呐
Oh, my God.
欢迎回来 宝贝
Welcome back, baby.
我好想你
I missed you. Mwah.
这些是给我的吗
Oh, are these for me?
真是贴心 谢谢你
This is so sweet, thank you.
翠什 这是怎么回事
Trish, wh-what is all this?
孩子们想办一个毕业派对
Well, the kids wanted to throw a post-graduation party,
我宁愿他们在这里办 好看着他们
and I'd rather them throw it here, where I can see them.
谁在用我的烧烤架
Who is manning my barbecue?
你吗
You?
你没有操作许可证
You do not have a license to operate her.
那不是玩具
That is not a toy.
我还有几周就要上大学了 老罗
I'm going to college in a few weeks, Rog.
我可以搞定烧烤架
I can manage a grill.
你没和我商量就选了学校吗
You picked a school without me?
克莱蒙研究大学
Oh, yeah. Claremont.
宝贝 我们不是
Baby, isn't that a decision
应该一家人共同做决定吗
that we should make together as a family?
为什么没人问我
Why wasn't I consulted?
真的吗 我给你打了无数通电♥话♥ 罗杰
Really? I tried calling and calling you, Roger.
有一次你在墨西哥街头音乐吧
One time you were at a mariachi bar,
有一次你在做SPA
one time you were at a spa.
还有一次... 你知道吗
And the oth-- you know what?
你去墨西哥的时候
When you went down to Mexico,
我支持你 我没问过一个问题
I supported you; I didn't ask any questions.
现在我想请你也这样做 行吗
And I'm asking you to do the same for me now, okay?
你说得对
You're right.
也许我的语气有点重
Maybe I came in a little hot.
今天是漫长的一天
You know, it was a long day.
我只是很高兴看到我的家人
I'm just happy to see my family--
那又是什么东西
and what the hell is that?
肚脐环
Oh, a belly button ring.
很酷吧
Cool, right?
一点也不酷
No, not cool.
戴肚脐环的女生
The only girls that wear belly button rings
都是收钱给人看的
are the ones that get paid to show it.
老爸
Daddy!
-罗杰 -你知道咱们家族有瘢痕瘤病史
- Roger! - I'm saying, you know your family keloids...
你的话太过分了
Really, that is not okay.
你们能去楼上说吗
Okay, can you guys please take it upstairs?
这是在让人看笑话
Okay? This is social suicide.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what's wrong,
你就是气我去墨西哥待了几个星期
you're just mad because I went to Mexico for a couple of weeks.
我生气是因为你一回来就像个挑事精
I'm mad because you came back acting like a horse's ass.
挑事精...
A horse...
罗杰 那是什么
Roger, what is that?
没什么 我断了一节手指
Oh, it's nothing, I-I lost a piece of my finger.
他们找到又接了回去 一切正常
They found it, put it back, everything is fine.
你身体少了一部分
And you didn't think to call me
都没想过给我打电♥话♥吗
when a part of your body goes missing?
真的吗
Really?!
我们能重来一遍吗
Can we start over?
你现在方便吗
Are you decent?
不
Nope.
我换句话问
Let me rephrase.
你穿着裤子吗
Do you have pants on?
是的
Yes.
这里没我想象的那么糟
This is not as bad as I expected.
你的期望值一定超低
You must have extremely low expectations.
我来看看你
Came by to check on you.
不知道你还记不记得
I'm not sure if you remember,
你离开之前给我留了这封信
but you sent me this note before you left.
那是感谢信
That is a thank you note.
我不想用心理医生那一套
Not to get all shrink on you,
但我读着像自杀遗书
but it read to me like a suicide note.
你不干了是吗
So you're done, huh?
不再当警♥察♥了
No more being a cop.
他们指控我杀了狄托·弗洛雷斯
Well, you know, they accused me of killing Tito Flores,
你能相信吗
if you can believe that.
但是他不是你杀的
But you didn't kill him.
你对此有什么感觉
How do you feel about that?
我觉得世界没了他更美好
Well, I think the world's a better place without him in it.
所以我愿意牺牲个人利益
So I'll take one for the team.
你搭档呢
What about your partner?
他跟着你去墨西哥救你的命
He followed you to Mexico to save your life.
那样很有可能让他丢了工作
Sounds like you may have ruined his career to do it.
我又没请他帮忙 所以...
Well, I didn't ask for his help, so...
纯属他的责任
that's on him.
你根本不必开口
You didn't have to.
关心别人就会那么做
That's what it means to care about someone.
他比你更想让你活着
He wanted you alive more than you did.
无论如何
Well...
我很高兴你回来了
I for one am glad you're back.
世界有了你更美好
The world's a better place with you in it.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表