剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
I was just trying to...
我知道 也很感激
I know, and, uh, I-I appreciate it.
但这是我的烂摊子 所以我会处理
But it's my mess, so I-I'll take care of it.
她处理你的事
She was in your business
是因为你让她去处理了
because you asked her to be in your business.
我有吗
Did I?
有啊 你赤脚无家走进我们家的时候
Yeah, when you walked into our house barefoot and homeless.
那显然是在呼救
That was a clear cry for help.
所以本着这种情况 你的呼救我们听到了
So, in that spirit, cry heard,
你可以住在我们家
you can stay at our house.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我跟你说 我们家有地方住
I'm telling you, we have the space.
我知道 我就是不想去
I know, I just don't want to.
那你要睡在哪里 里格斯
Then where you gonna sleep, Riggs?
这可是加州 罗杰
It's California, Rog.
-我睡在外面 -外面
- I'll sleep outside. - Outside?
好吧 猜怎么着 我收回邀请
Okay, fine, you know what? Offer rescinded.
你不能住在我家
You cannot stay at our house.
很好 我们终于达成共识了
Perfect. Then we're on the same page.
行
Yeah, good.
警官们
Officers.
抱歉 我们要关门了
Sorry, we're, uh, we're closing up.
真的吗
Really?
可是...
'Cause, uh...
他好像还有半只眼没文完呢
He's still got, like, a half a eye to go.
你挤到我了
You're crowding me.
我们在找一个叫托尼·古兹曼的
We are looking for a, uh, Tony Guzman.
他是三项全能[三重威胁]
He's a triple threat.
放高♥利♥贷♥者 勒索者
Loan shark, extortionist...
第三项是什么来着
What was the third thing?
补鞋匠
Cobbler.
-不是补鞋匠 -哑剧演员
- Not a cobbler. - Mime?
-舞者 -不知道是炼金术士还是...
- Dancer. - I don't know if it was an alchemist or...
不管了
Either way.
瞧瞧这个 罗杰
Look at this, Rog.
棒球棍
A baseball bat...
还有山迪·柯法斯签名
signed by Sandy Koufax.
不是吧 我们刚巧和一个
Say what? We were just talking to a guy
有相同球棒的人谈过
who had the exact same bat.
会不会就是
You know, what are the odds
你谋害了之前拥有这球棒的人呢
that you had the previous owner of this bat murdered?
霍华德·特罗特
Howard Trotter?
你赌马吗
You play the horses?
特罗特欠我钱
Trotter owed me money.
那球棒是用来抵押的
The bat was collateral.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
我们没说是你杀的
We didn't say you killed him.
不不不 不是你
No, no, no, no. No, no. Not you.
我们只是说 你让你朋友
We're just saying that you had your friend,
阿克塞尔 替你杀的
Axel, do it for you.
军♥火♥商
Arms dealer!
想起来了 勒索 放高♥利♥贷♥ 贩卖♥♥军♥火♥
That was it. It's extortionist, loan shark, arms dealer.
-我就知道还有一个 -当心枪
- I knew it was something. - Gun!
里格斯
Hey, Riggs!
我好像打出本垒打了
Looks like a home run.
好吧
All right.
非法贩卖♥♥军♥火♥ 还有袭♥警♥
The illegal sale of firearms, assault on a police officer.
以及擅自给一名警♥察♥纹身
The unsolicited tattooing of a police officer.
我本来不想追究这事的
I was gonna let that one slide,
因为那个纹身还挺好看的
'cause that is a pretty slick tattoo.
像根油条似的
Looks like a churro.
像一条弯弯曲曲的线
Well, it looks like a squiggly line,
要是再加几对翅膀什么的
but if you put some wings on it or something,
应该会很不错
it could really look rad.
另外 你还涉嫌谋杀霍华德·特罗特
Uh, and murder for Howard Trotter.
不是我杀的
I didn't kill him.
特罗特欠我钱 我为什么要杀他
Trotter owed me money. Why would I have him killed?
想都不用想 杀鸡给猴看呗
Well, off the top of my head, to make an example out of him.
回答得太好了
That was a really good answer.
-是吧 想都不用想 -没错
- Yeah, right? Off the top of the head. - Quite.
想都不用想 看我说得多溜
Off the top of the head. See how quick that was?
杀鸡儆猴 都是打断腿或者切手指
To make an example, your break a leg, you take a finger.
死人可还不了债
Dead guys can't pay.
况且 霍华德刚刚发了一笔横财
Besides, Howard had just come into a windfall.
霍华德没赢 所以...
Howard wasn't a winner, so...
什么横财
What windfall?
我不知道 但他死的前一天
I have no idea, but that's what he told me
是这么和我说的
the day before he died.
一笔横财
A windfall?
-一笔横财 -根本没这回事
- A windfall. - There was no windfall.
他说他得到一笔意外之财
He said he had a windfall.
他欠那人钱 还不想失去手指头
He owed the guy money and didn't want to lose his fingers,
所以才说发了财
so he said windfall.
你们仍然觉得是古兹曼干的
Do you guys still like Guzman for this?
他去了赛马场 还派人去霍华德家里
He was at the track, he sent the thug to Howard's house,
他或许还能得到针管和老鼠药
he probably had access to needles and rat poison.
你和他说了纹身的事吗
Ooh, did you tell him about your tattoo?
你纹身了吗
You got a tattoo?
我猜猜看 一尊小佛像
Let me guess: a little Buddha?
不 弯弯曲曲的线
No, squiggly line.
我应该去纹个和你差不多的
Oh, we should get matching ones.
我回家了
I'm going home.
那笔横财怎么办
What about the windfall?
-没有什么横财 -好吧
- There was no windfall! - Okay.
没人相信他发了横财 里奥
No one believes there was a windfall, Leo.
也许他们是对的 但...
And they're probably right, but...
如果他们搞错了呢
what if they're not?
你刚说了他们可能是对的
You just said they're probably right.
我是这么想的
Here's what I'm saying:
我们去霍华德家里 到处找找
we go to Howard's place, and you look around
看看有没有"横财"的迹象 好吗
for signs of anything "windfall-y," okay?
要是我们找到了能让案情有重大进展的东西呢
What if we find something that blows this case wide open?
难道你们想一直待在B小队吗
Do you guys want to be the B-team forever?
我以为那是因为我们的名字
I thought that was about our names.
没错
It is.
我请你们吃晚饭
And I'll buy you dinner.
儿子 儿子
Junior?! Junior?!
回来
Get back here!
儿子
Junior!
赶快给老子回来
Get your ass back here!
儿子
Junior!
你在哪
Where are you?
快回来 孩子
Get your ass back in here, boy.
跑得跟个小兔崽子似的
Running like a little rabbit.
你在哪
Where are you?
你不可能一直待在外面
You can't stay out here forever!
听见了吗 小子
You hear me, boy?
你知道该怎么做 最好别让我找着你
You know what's good for ya, better hope I don't find ya.
你个小兔崽子
You little rabbit.
儿子
Junior!
你个小兔崽子
You little rabbit!
儿子
Junior!
好了 我们还是放弃吧
Okay, I vote we call it.
还剩下半米长的潜艇三明治
Still over two feet of sub sandwich left
如果有人想吃的话
if anybody wants some.
里奥 你朋友 他...
Leo, your friend, he is...
爱好广泛
Eclectic.
是个囤积狂
A hoarder.
是个喜欢收集美妙音乐的囤积狂
A hoarder with a sweet music library.
黑色安息日乐队 铁娘子乐队
Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden,
英格威·马尔莫斯汀 金属乐队
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表