剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know how useful you're gonna be
还有多大用处
to the Aryan Fraternity now.
他们没给我一种忠诚的感觉
You know, and they just don't strike me as a loyal bunch.
显然他们对有些人很忠诚
Clearly, they're loyal to some.
你交了些卑微的朋友
You have friends in low places.
但我觉得你是知道的
But I think you know that.
过段时间见 格兰特
I'll see you soon, Grant.
我... 我可不可以
C-Can I, uh...
为了毁掉假期和我们的房♥子
take the time to apologize once again
再次向大家道歉
for ruining our vacation and our house?
亲爱的 你不需要道歉
Honey, you don't have to apologize.
没关系 我们现在在一起了
It's fine. We're together.
这才是最重要的
And that is what counts.
而且你看 我们有地方睡觉
And we... look, we've got a place to sleep.
-对吧 -等等 等等
- Right? ?- Hey, hey, hey,
怎么回事
what's-what's going on here?
我房♥里还有股灰味儿
My room's still smoky.
重新装♥修♥的时候当然有味道
As long as we're remodeling,
那我的私人卫生间呢
what about my own private bathroom?
孩子们 这张床不够大...
Okay, guys, this is not... the bed is not big enough...
跟我们去墨西哥那次旅行差不多
Oh, it'll be like our trip to Mexico.
爸爸分到有一张床的房♥间那次
Oh, when Dad got that room with one bed.
那啥 那次假期确实让人难忘
You know what? That was a very memorable vacation.
罗杰
Roger.
这次也是
So is this one.
快过来
Get over here. Hmm?
-我觉得也是 -是啊
- Yeah, I guess it is. - ?Yeah, it is.
它...
Uh, it-it...
当时...
wha-what happened, um...
它掉出车外了
is it fell out of the truck.
我得掉头回去捡 但是...
Right? I had to turn around and go get it, but...
里面的东西应该...
the contents should be, uh...
这样更酷了
Ah, he's even cooler this way.
经历过战斗的本
Ben battle!
对
Yeah. ?
该睡觉了 亲爱的
Maybe it's time for bed, buddy.
你该跟里格斯说什么来着
What do you say to Riggs?
-圣诞快乐 小家伙 -谢谢 里格斯
- Merry Christmas, buddy. - Thanks, Riggs.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你也是
You, too.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我们也给你准备了礼物 自己做的
We... got something for you, too. Homemade.
你们真的... 不应该送我
Oh, you definitely... shouldn't have.
没 别担心 那只是张副本
No, oh, don't worry, that's just a copy.
我留下了原来那张
See, I'm keeping the original.
所以有两张 真好
Oh, there's two of 'em. Great.
我觉得用"惊慌失措"这个词形容你正好
Well, yeah, see, that's how I like to picture you: terrified.
我把本哄睡觉 然后我去拿槲寄生
Let me get Ben to bed, and then I'm gonna get my mistletoe,
然后再说
and we'll see what's what.
然后再说
We'll see what's what.
未知来电人
得克萨斯州
阿马里洛
想联♥系♥上你可真不容易
Well, you're a tough man to reach.
或迟或早
Ah, well, now, sooner or later
每个男孩都需要自己的父亲
every boy needs his father.
救了你一命 孩子
Saved your life, kid.
你没什么要说的吗
Ain't you got nothin' to say?
圣诞快乐 爸爸
Merry Christmas, Dad.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表