剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
胆小的人会从门走出去吗
Now, would a lesser man have taken the door?
也许吧 但罗杰·梅菲尔德·默托
Maybe. But Roger Mayfield Murtaugh
能飞就绝不走路
never walks when he can fly.
罗杰·梅菲尔德·默托
Roger Mayfield Murtaugh
也许再也走不了路了
may never walk again.
宝贝
Oh, hey, baby.
所以 你听到了多少
Um, so-so, how much of that did you hear?
足够知道你在向我保证之后
Enough to know that you chose to put yourself in danger
却仍然不顾自己的安危
after you promised me you wouldn't.
其实没有那么危险
Well, it really wasn't that dangerous.
况且 只不过发际线伤到了一些
And, besides, it's just a hairline fracture.
你能自己想办法回家吧
Well, I hope you can get yourself home.
拜托
Oh, come on.
翠什 听我解释
Trish, hey. Let me explain.
来蹭熊爪饼吃吗
Here for the free bear claws?
该死 我只看见了油煎饼
Damn, I only saw the crullers.
给你
Oh, here.
房♥车的最后一张发♥票♥
Final invoice for my RV.
我告诉修理工我快死了
I told the mechanic I was dying.
他给我打了个折
He gave me a discount.
感激不尽
Well, I appreciate that.
不客气
Don't mention it.
你打得很准嘛
Hell of a piece you got there.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you very much.
我只是试了试
I just took it for a spin
结果找回了我的好状态
and got my edge back.
而且我甚至没喝酒
And I didn't even have a drink.
看来我彻底好了
Looks like I'm fixed.
当然了 亲爱的
Sure you are, hon.
不 不能让你毁了这一切
No, I'm not letting you ruin this.
听我说 好吧
Listen, fine, hey.
好吧 怎么了
Fine. What?
你今天过得很好
You had a good day.
我为你感到开心
I'm happy for you.
但除非你看开一切事情
But until you let go of everything else,
放开你紧紧抓住的那些伤痛
of all that pain you're holding onto,
否则你永远都不会自♥由♥
you'll never be free.
我现在非常自♥由♥
I'm plenty free.
相信我 并没有
Mm, trust me. You're not.
女士 我住在海滩上的拖车里 别这样
Lady, I live in a trailer at the beach. Come on.
这也不算是自♥由♥
And still, not free.
但我希望有一天你会自♥由♥
But I hope some day you are.
再见 小马
Adios, Marty.
再见 我们后会有期
See you when I see you.
我还以为你会送花呢
I was half expecting flowers.
我考虑过
I thought about it.
但是 我想和你坦诚相待
But, uh, I wanted to be honest.
就是说你不是来道歉的
So this isn't an apology.
翠什...
Trish...
我很长时间以来第一次
for the first time in a very long time,
觉得自己又像个年轻人
I've felt young again.
充满活力
Alive.
我觉得我没必要为此道歉
And I don't feel that I need to apologize for that.
所以 你在家的时候没感到充满活力吗
So, you don't feel alive when you're at home?
这不公平
That's not fair. ?
你知道什么才叫不公平吗 罗杰
You know what's not fair, Roger?
你冲进一幢就要爆♥炸♥的房♥子
You running into a building that's about to explode!
这才是不公平
That's not fair.
你知道我爱这个家胜过一切
You know I love this family more than anything.
-那就别再冒险了 罗杰 -怎么可能
- Then stop risking it, Roger. - How?
你想让我退休吗 去做文职
You want me to retire? Get a desk job?
现在又要把责任推给工作了吗
Oh, so now we're gonna blame the job?
我嫁给一个警♥察♥20年
I have been married to a cop for 20 years.
责任不在工作 而在于你自己
This isn't the job. This is you.
你是在以身犯险
You making danger for yourself.
你不知道出外勤的时候是什么样子的
You don't know what it's like out in the field.
那么这里呢
What about here?
当我接到电♥话♥听说你被送进医院
When I got that call that you were in the hospital,
罗杰 我立即想起了那天晚上的事...
Roger, I was right back there in that night...
-是啊 两年前... -两年前
- Yeah. Two years ago. - ...two years ago
我差点失去你
when I almost lost you.
我要你向我保证
I need you to tell me
你再也不会这样鲁莽行事
that this reckless behavior will end.
我保证不了
I can't.
好吧
Okay.
那么 在你能作出保证之前
Then, until you can,
就睡沙发吧
you can sleep on the couch.
别这样 翠什 这真的是你想要的吗
Come on, Trish. Is this what you really want?
如果我必须学着过没有你的生活
If I have to learn to live without you,
最好从现在就开始练习
I might as well start practicing now.
好吧
All right.
但要为你想要的结果做好准备
But you be careful what you wish for.
自♥由♥的感觉真好 不是吗
Freedom feels good, doesn't it?
你怎么会在这儿
What the hell are you doing?
你都说了"再见"了
Whatever that whole lot I see when I see you,
记得吗
remember that?
我现在又没看你
I'm not seeing you
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我说了 在哪停车哪就是家 亲爱的
Like I said, home is where you parking, honey.
停到别的地方去
Got to park somewhere.
不行 不行 你不能停在这儿
No, no, no. You are not parking that here.
我把衣服脱了
Let me just slip out my dungarees
就能和你一起了
so I can join you.
不 我改主意了
No, I changed my mind.
回车里去
Going inside.
晚安 小马
Night Marty.
晚安 露丝
Good night, Ruthie.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表