剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
What, are you serious?
对
Yes.
这会乱了套
It's out of order.
里格斯
Hey, Riggs.
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
没错
Bingo.
这不是普通的灰
Not just any ashes,
是霍华德·特罗特先生 好吗
this was Mr. Howard Trotter, okay?
保安 这里
Security, over here.
把这个人带走
This man needs to be removed.
-行 -我来处理
- Okay. - I'll take him.
法庭见 你让我留下淤青了
I'll see you in court. See you in court with my bruises.
尚恩
Shane.
再多说一个字就让你去陪你的朋友霍华德
Say one more word and you'll join your friend Howard.
现在进行的是今天的倒数第二场比赛
And so we come to the penultimate race of the day.
胜算最大的是黄色的"乱舞画家"
Odds on favorite, Pogo Painter in yellow.
蓝色的"红先生"和紫粉色的"跑马"
Sir Red in blue and Running Mare in fuchsia pink
赔率7:1
at seven to one.
据估计 这场比赛下注达到了五百万美元
It is estimated over $5 million is weighted on this race,
包括圣安妮塔公园现场下注的两百万现金
including two million cash right here in Santa Anita Park.
最后一匹马来了
Here come the last horses,
"丰满玫瑰"和"马斯唐格斯"进场了
Chubby Rose and Mustangus entering their gates.
比赛开始
And they're off.
后退 后退
Get back! Get back!
真是比赛的好日子啊 兄弟们
Beautiful day for a race, folks.
所有人 立刻趴下
Everyone, get on the floor now.
坏蛋和半自动武器
Bad guys and semiautomatics.
和往常一样巧
Perfect timing as usual.
为你自己说几句话吧 我遗嘱还没写好
Speak for yourself. My will isn't done yet.
四十五秒
45 seconds.
三十五秒
35 seconds.
别逞英雄
Don't be a hero.
把脸贴在地上
Get your face on the floor.
还有二十秒 快快快
We got 20 seconds left. Go, go, go!
你往下面开枪干啥
What the hell are you shooting at down there?!
几个女童子军
Just a couple Girl Scouts!
好了 好了 计划有变
All right, all right! New deal.
真没有体育精神 是吧
That wasn't too sportsmanlike, now was it?
行了 我们走
Come on, let's go.
从前面走
Go out the front now!
快点 我们走 我们走
Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go!
洛杉矶警署
LAPD.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
走
Let's go!
滚开
Move!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
里奥
Leo!
小罗 你跟着他们 我从这边过去
Rog, you go with him. I'm going this way.
多少钱
How much, huh?
闭嘴 走你的路
Shut up and move, okay?
霍华德录了骑师酒吧的谈话
Howard was recording conversations at the Jockey Club
他听到了你们要抢劫
and he heard about your robbery
要求你们给他封口费
and he asked you to pay him to keep it quiet.
多少钱
So, how much?
告诉我
Tell me.
一万
Ten grand.
于是你们杀了他
You killed him.
他连十万都不值吗
He was not worth ten grand, huh?
你更不值钱
You're worth a lot less.
慢着
Hold it.
把枪放下 不然我杀了你朋友
Drop the gun or I shoot your friend.
我们只是认识而已
He's an acquaintance.
只跟他合作过两次
Only worked with him twice.
别忘了我们差点去看电影了
We almost went to a movie, don't forget.
我们不必这样
We don't have to do this!
真棒 我接受你的投降
Oh, great. I accept your surrender.
每个包里都有一百万
I got a million in each bag.
咱们可以分了这笔钱 摇身变有钱人
We could both walk out of here rich men.
话是没错 但我不太擅长接受救济
Yeah. You know, I've just never been good with handouts.
你去问问别人吧 真的
You know? Just ask anybody, really.
尤其是我的搭档 他会告诉你的
My partner, especially. He'll tell you.
把枪放到地上
Gun on the ground now.
好的 我在放呢
Okay. I'm lowering it.
不不不 求你 别把枪放下
No, no, no, no. P-Please, don't put the gun down.
别想着我了 想想霍华德
Don't think about me. Think about Howard.
-是时候放他走了 -求你别把枪放下
- And it's time to let him go. - Please don't put the gun down.
他会开枪的 他真的会开枪打你
He will shoot you. He will shoot you. He will shoot you.
放开霍华德
Let Howard go.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我嘴里有霍华德
I got Howard in my mouth
也不知道是哪个部位
and I don't know what part.
我全身都是他
I got him all over.
暂时先别开车
Don't drive for a little bit.
我还想感谢一些默默无闻的人
I also want to thank some of the little people.
抢劫杀人保管小组的成员
The Robbery-Homicide Custodial Team,
他们清洗掉了我西装上的血迹
who returned my suit to me,
上了浆 然后还给了我
both starched and blood-free.
我们都知道 你得看起来有钱才能挣钱
And as we all know, you got to look like money to make money
如果身上沾着内脏血 那就看起来没钱
and it can't be money that's covered in, uh, viscera.
他说了多久
How long has he been doing this?
感觉像过了一周
Feels like a week.
以免我们忘记
And, lest we forget,
让我们给这两位不被大家看好
let's give a giant whoop-whoop to two scrappy underdogs
却敢闯敢拼的弱势者
that I think nobody
送去最热烈的欢呼声
thought they had it in them at all.
我比任何人都惊讶
I was more surprised than anyone.
B小队做的非常棒
Great work from the B-Team.
感觉这个小队是来真的
I think that just became a thing.
你真差劲
You're the worst.
我倒数第二个想法是
And my penultimate thought...
我想通过感谢一位朋友
I would like to honor the life of a friend
来悼念另外一位朋友
by thanking another,
这个人 愿意为我付出生命
a man that was willing to lay down his life for me.
罗杰·梅菲尔德·默托警探
Detective Roger Mayfield Murtaugh!
好了 里奥 这不是奥斯卡颁奖典礼
Okay, all right, Leo, it's not the Oscars.
所有人 回去干活
Everybody, go back to work.
还有 我马上就要结束了
There was a little... I was oh, so close to done.
还有一件事 就是他 没错
One more thing. There he is, that's right.
罗杰·梅菲尔德·默托警探
Detective Roger Mayfield Murtaugh,
他既无私又谦逊
as selfless as he is humble,
但当你放下那支枪的时候...
but when you put down that gun...
里奥 这叫遵守规定
Leo, it's called following protocol
我会为任何人这样做的
and I would've done it for anyone.
好吧
Okay.
你知 我知
You know and I know.
这才是重要的
and that's what's important.
"疼痛和折磨"
"Pain and suffering"?
你在告这座城市吗 警探
You're suing the city, Detective?
不 我没有
N-No, I am not.
没错你有 因为你在执行任务时候
Yes, you are because he was injured in the line of duty
被纹身针扎伤 因此留下了
by that tattoo needle, which has left him
不可挽回的曲折疤痕
irrevocably with an errant squiggle.
我没有提起诉讼
I did not file a lawsuit.
我是无偿服务的
I did it pro bono.
我会为你受到的精神压力
And we are going to get you restitution
和惩罚性损害赢得应有的赔偿
for emotional distress and punitive damages.
这不是真的
This is not happening.
当然是真的
Mm-hmm, it is happening.
猜猜怎样 你和我要花
And guess what? You and me are gonna spend
很多时间在一块
a lot of time together.
我们要一起开战略会议
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表