剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Why are you embarrassed of me?
而且为什么我就不在乎了
And why would I not care?
因为你自己就是一团糟
'Cause you're such a mess yourself.
里格斯
Hey, Riggs,
刚才内务部来电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with I.A.
为什么会有
Any reason why
一个酒保昨晚
a bartender would take out
想申请对你的禁制令
a restraining order against you last night?
昨晚啊...
Last night...
不知道 但我会去看看的
No, but I'll check into that.
谁
Yeah?
是我 马丁·里格斯 我...
Yeah, it's, uh, Martin Riggs. I was...
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
我对你申请了禁制令
I put a restraining order on you,
很显然你根本不在乎什么法律
and obviously, you don't obey any laws.
这话也不算错 是这样 我...
There's a lot of truth to that. Look, I'm, uh...
你还真有脸往这打电♥话♥
Look, you got your nerve calling here.
法庭说了 你得和我保持15米以上的距离
Court say you had to stay 50 feet away.
其中肯定包括不许打电♥话♥吧
Pretty sure that includes phone calls.
听着 不管昨晚我做了什么 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm very sorry for whatever it is I did last night.
我记不太清了
I don't have much of a recollection.
所以如果能请你帮帮忙 告诉我
Uh, so if you could help me and tell me,
你有没有看到我离开你的酒吧
did you happen to see how I left your bar?
我们找了辆出租车送你回家了
We sent you home in a cab.
我没揍你就算你走运了
You lucky I didn't kick your ass.
好吧 我再次为我的行为道歉
All right, again, I'm very sorry for anything I may have done.
你抱歉也修不好我的自动点唱机
Sorry ain't gonna fix my jukebox.
自动点唱机
Your jukebox?
你开枪打爆了我的古董点唱机
Shot my antique jukebox!
六枪
Six times!
顺便问下 当时在放什么歌♥
Just out of curiosity, what song was playing?
《今天再次爱上你》
"Today I Started Loving You Again."
*今天再次爱上你*
*Today I started loving you again*
离这玩意远点
Get away from that!
你同一首歌♥已经放了六遍了
You've played the same song six times in a row!
这是我妻子的最爱
It's my wife's favorite,
我要是喜欢可以再放六遍
and you bet your ass I'll play it six more times, I feel like it.
别这样 我母亲今天下葬
Leave him alone. My mom's funeral was today.
*我早该预料到最糟的状况*
*I should have known the worst*
*还未到来*
*Was yet to come...*
小子 他没法开车
Son, he can't drive.
-我给你们叫车吧 -没事
- Let me call you a taxicab. - It's all right.
我叔叔在外面等着呢 他会送我们回去
My uncle's outside waiting. He'll take us.
*只够我...*
*Just long enough to let my...*
给你 安全送我们回家 孩子
Here. Get us home in one piece, boy.
好的
I will.
*那么就今天*
*Then, today*
*再次爱上你*
*I started loving you*
*再一次*
*Again*
瑞亚娜 亲爱的 你不用担心
Riana, sweetie, you have nothing to worry about.
罗比的父母去坎昆进行婚姻拯救旅行了
Robbie's parents are on a marriage-saving cruise to Cancún.
这句是真的
He did not lie about that.
我不能告诉你我是怎么知道的 但我可以说
And I cannot tell you how I know, but I can tell you
罗比没有跟什么夏洛特·格雷打电♥话♥
there were zero phone calls from Robbie to one Charlotte Gray.
这就完了吗
That's it?
我刚刚犯了五条法律
I just broke about five laws.
什么叫这就完了
What do you mean, "Is that it?"
我是说 这什么也证明不了
I mean, that doesn't prove anything.
周四放学后罗比去哪里了
Where was Robbie Tuesday after school?
周四放学后罗比去哪里了
Wh-Where was Robbie after school Tuesday?
他那时候在怪兽饮吧发了一张冰沙的Ins
That's when he Instagrammed his smoothie from Monster Juice.
怪兽饮吧的Ins
Monster Juice on the Instagram.
而夏洛特最好的朋友
Which is the same place
去年夏天就是在那里办的生日派对
Charlotte's best friend had her birthday party last summer!
那都是几个月前的事了
That was months ago.
不 这都是有联♥系♥的 爸爸
No, it's all connected, Dad.
要不我还是给妈妈打个电♥话♥吧
Maybe I should just call Mom.
不不不
No. No, no no.
别打 好吗 我这就查
Don't do that, all right? I'm on it.
这就查
I'm on it.
好的 列个单子
Okay, make a list.
这是最高机密 懂吗
This is top secret, okay?
隐形麦克风 我还需要个无人机
Parabolic mics, I need a drone,
-还需要鞭子 -要鞭子干什么
- I need a... a whip... - Whip?
因为你不动手写字所以我要抽你
Because you're not writing this down!
快写啊
Write it!
你偷的就是他的钱包吗
Is this whose wallet you stole?
我难道不该配个律师什么的吗
Should I have a lawyer here or something?
可能就是他给你男朋友的脑袋来了一冰锥
He may have shoved an ice pick into your boyfriend's head.
除非你想让我也打死你 否则就赶紧交代
Unless you want me to do worse, you better start talking.
好吧好吧 就是他
Okay, fine, yes, that's him.
这人是谁
Who's this?
潜在嫌犯 杰丝偷了他的钱包
Possible perp. Jess stole his wallet.
只是据说
Allegedly.
我们刚刚收到了杰丝工作俱乐部的
Because we just received surveillance footage
经理送来的监控录像
from Jess's manager at the club.
这个人去了那里
Same guy just walked in,
问杰丝今晚几点开始值班
asking when Jess's shift starts tonight.
可能是想把钱包要回去
Probably wants his wallet back.
所以我才该回去上班
Which is why I should be there.
为什么 是想摆脱我们吗
Oh, why? So you can ditch us?
不是 这样你们就能拿我当诱饵
No, so you guys can use me as bait.
等他靠近我 警♥察♥就扑上去
When he comes near me, the Five-O pounce.
就像LL和奥唐纳那样
Bam! Like LL and O'Donnell do.
好吧 我不能正式批准
Yeah, okay, I can't officially condone this,
但如果有人能作出事来
but if anyone's gonna screw it up,
非里格斯和默托莫属
it's gonna be Riggs and Murtaugh.
我肯定上钩
I'd take the bait.
*我是个火球*
*I'm a fireball*
好的 我盯着门口
Okay, I got eyes on the door.
贝利 能听到吗
Bailey, can you hear me?
我在 杰丝给我弄了件俗到掉渣的
I'm here. Jess got me in a cheap-ass looking--
怎么了 你又不知道我会说什么
What? You don't know what I was gonna say.
我从来都知道你能说出什么话来
I always know what you're gonna say.
而且你能给我点空间吗
And can you give me some space?
不行 你去哪我都跟着
Oh, no, I'm going wherever you go.
*这边*
*Walk this way*
*我生于烈焰*
*I was born in a flame*
*妈妈说大家都知道我的名字*
*Mama said that everyone would know my name*
*我最棒*
*I'm the best...*
你本该...
You were supposed to be...
是 我找个更好的地方
Yeah, I found a better spot.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我放了酒吧后勤一马
Well, I gave the bar-back a pass
因为他口袋了装了可♥卡♥因♥
on the gram of coke that I found in his pocket,
所以他就放我进来了
and he gave me the keys to the kingdom.
不许喝
Don't you drink that.
一杯苹果马提尼 谢谢
Hey, uh, one appletini, please.
我们只有纯威士忌和加冰威士忌
We got whiskey and whiskey on the rocks.
好吧
All right.
里格斯 你觉得躲在吧台喝酒
Hey, Riggs, do you think being behind a bar
真的合适吗
is the best place for you?
罗杰 有什么话
Rog, why don't you just go ahead
你直说行不行
and say what you really want to say?
我说的就是你刚喝的那杯酒
I'm talking about the shot you just took.
你的酗酒
All the drinking.
你快要失控了
You losing your truck.
你
You...
里格斯
Hey, Riggs.
你不该在吧台后面
B-Being behind a bar is the wrong place for you.
听到了吗
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表