剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
那你呢 你有兄弟姐妹吗
What about you? You got siblings?
没有
No.
只有我和我爸一起困在那房♥子里
Just me and my old man, stuck in that house together.
鲍曼
我也许有线索找到你的车
鲍曼好像有线索帮我找到车
Think Bowman's got a lead on my truck.
没事 可以等
It's all right, it can wait.
没事
No, it's cool.
反正我们不知道杰丝在哪
We don't know where Jess is anyway,
我们要找到你的车
and we need to find your truck
这样默托就少一件事可以抱怨
so we can give Murtaugh one less thing to complain about.
我们走
Let's go.
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
是你
You.
昨晚在我出租车里的疯子就是你
You're the crazy man that was in my cab last night.
是好玩的那种疯子吗
Oh. "Crazy" like, uh, like, crazy fun?
还是说
Like it was...
玩得太开心了
too much of a good time to...
好吧
All right.
我想起不来把我的车停哪了
Um... I've misplaced my truck.
昨晚你在酒吧接了我之后
So, when you picked me up from the bar last night,
你记得带我去哪了吗
do you remember where you took me?
皮科的一家自助洗车场
A self-service car wash, on Pico.
但如果我在你出租车里 我的车怎么会在那
But if I was in your cab, how did I get my truck there?
没有 疯子 根本没有车
No, crazy man. There was no truck.
你把你自己给洗了
You washed yourself.
什么
Wh-What's that?
你用水管淋自己 就像在公众场所洗澡一样
You hosed yourself down like it was a damn public shower.
然后你洗完后
And then, when it was finished,
你把收费机砸开
you ripped open the token machine
然后又开始了
and then you just started again.
一直说你必须恢复正常
Kept saying you had to get yourself right.
一定要恢复正常
Got to get right.
继续淋
Keep going!
社会服务人员马上就要来了
Social worker's gonna be out here in a minute.
我得赶紧恢复正常
Got to get right.
精神必须恢复正常
Got to get my mind right.
爸 我去找人帮帮忙吧
Dad, let me get someone to help.
里格斯家的爷们是不会求人帮忙的
Riggs men don't ask for help.
我只是必须把酒戒掉
I just got to get sobered up.
快点 继续
Now, come on!
快
Come on.
马丁的老师说
Martin's teacher said
他过去这几周性格变得比较孤僻
that he's become withdrawn the past few weeks.
自他母亲过世后
And the number of school days he's missed
他翘课的次数...
since his mother passed... Mm.
这种事情很正常
Ah, there's n-nothing unnatural about that.
只是孩子想妈妈了而已
Boy misses his mom.
我们都会这样
We both do.
-很想她 -当然
- Very much. - Of course.
我只想让你们知道社会服务部门
I just want you to know that Social Services is here
会提供帮助 以防情况变得太过...
to help if things ever get too...
困难
difficult.
感谢您的关心
We appreciate your concern.
可你知道 我和马丁
But, you know, Martin and me,
我们...我们过得挺好的 对吧
we're... we're doing okay out here, aren't we?
你说对不对 儿子
Isn't that right, son?
谢了
Thanks a lot.
伙计
Hey, pal?
不管你昨晚干了什么 都没用
Whatever you did last night, it didn't work.
你一点也不正常 你需要帮助
You're not right. You need help.
你要请假
A leave of absence?
俱乐部发生的事情不是你的错 不完全是
Look, what happened at the club was not your fault, entirely.
不止是俱乐部的事 队长
It's not just the club, Cap.
我最近做了很多逾矩的事
I've been coloring outside the lines.
还隐藏了犯罪现场的证据
And I withheld evidence from a crime scene
来保护我的妹妹
to protect my sister.
这种事情怎么都说不过去
How do I justify that?
很显然 你是和里格斯
Well, clearly, you've been spending
呆的时间太长了
too much time with Riggs.
里面那是怎么了
What's going on in there?
我也不确定 但感觉贝利要辞职
I'm not sure, but it looks like Bailey's quitting.
什么
What?!
干嘛要辞职
Why would she quit?
应该是因为她妹妹的事
Maybe this thing with her sister.
我们之前在车里聊天 她说...
Yeah, we were talking in the car, and she said...
当然了
Oh, oh. Uh, uh. Of course.
是你的错 你对她说了莫名其妙的话对不对
It's you. You said something to her, didn't you?
没错 小罗 我说了话 她也说了话
Yes, Rog, I said something, she said something.
这就叫做谈话
It's called a conversation.
我们是在聊家庭负担
You know? We were sharing family baggage.
是吗
Oh, were you, now?
那你有没有想和我分享的负担
You got any baggage you want to share with me?
没有
Nope.
你最好别让她听信你的话
You know what? You better not have gotten into her head.
我在那姑娘身上花了很多时间来辅♥导♥她
I put a lot of time and mentorship into that young lady.
她去哪儿了
Where'd she go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜她是在你叨逼叨的时候消失的
I'm guessing she disappeared while you were babbling.
俱乐部里持枪的那个人 我们找到了他的车
Uh, so the gunman from the club, we got a hit on the car.
他出现在了日落大道和阿尔瓦多大道交叉口
He was spotted on Sunset and Alvarado.
就在杰丝家附近
That's near Jess's place.
把你钥匙给我 鲍曼
I need your keys, Bowman.
好吧
Uh, okay.
谢了
Thanks.
我要的是车钥匙
Hey, to your car.
哦对
Oh, right. Yeah.
这是你公♥寓♥的钥匙
That's your apartment, so...
你这地方不错啊 吓死我了你
Nice place you got. You scared the hell out of me.
那就好 你该换锁了 这锁太好撬了
Good. You need better locks. It's easy pickings.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
CJ被人谋杀就是因为这个
Okay, this is why CJ got killed.
这是格里菲斯公园的储物柜的钥匙
It's to a bike locker in Griffith Park,
就在旋转木马旁边
by the carousel.
里面有一大包钱
Inside it is a bag full of money.
我数了数 得有几百万
Millions, by my count.
你找到了几百美元现金
You found millions of dollars in a bag,
可是却回到了这里
and you came back here.
不然的话
Well, it was either that
我就得听你第一百次说
or hear from you for the hundredth time
我总是闯祸 做出错误的决定
that I always screw up and make bad decisions.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
别说了 挺好的气氛让你搞没了
Oh... stop. You ruined a perfectly nice moment.
呆这儿别动
Stay here.
默托 听着...
Murtaugh, listen, um...
你辞职了
You quit?
而且竟然还不告诉我
And you didn't even think to tell me.
我没有要辞职
I'm not quitting.
只是无限期休假
It's an indefinite leave of absence.
那就是辞职
That's quitting.
你这次正好应该吸取教训
You had a teachable moment.
不要违反规定 可现在...
You learned not to bend the rules, but now...
杰丝在屋里
Jess is inside.
你没告诉别人
And you didn't tell anyone?
你告诉了里格斯
It's Riggs.
他可是个大威胁
He's a menace.
年轻人 你应该知道你要把这里打扫干净吧
Well, young man, I hope you know you're gonna clean this mess up.
好了 另一个人在哪里
All right, where's the other you?
你的双胞胎
You know, your twin?
不对 那个人长得比他帅
Nah. That was a much better looking fellow.
你得把里格斯排出你的体内
You just got to flush all that Riggs out of your system.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表