剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 妈
Fine, Mom.
就算你是对的
Even if you're right,
如果你们闹得太过
what happens if you guys dig in so far
回不去了怎么办
that you can't make it back?
你是准备把枪送还给洛杉矶警署吧
You getting ready to take those back to the LAPD, right?
你来做什么
What are you doing here, man?
你会坏了我的事的
You're gonna mess this up for me.
快离开吧
Just walk away.
没有你我哪儿也不去 宝贝
I ain't going nowhere without you, baby.
有问题吗 威廉
Is there a problem, William?
没 完全没问题 斯特里克兰先生
Nah. Ain't no problem at all, Mr. Strickland.
给我们一点时间解决这事
Yeah, just give us a second to sort this out.
我只想说你的格洛克19手♥枪♥
All I'm saying is your Glock 19
能用格洛克17手♥枪♥的弹♥药♥
will take your Glock 17 magazines,
反过来就不行了
and not the other way around.
我觉得这点应该在价格上体现出来
And I think that that should be reflected in the price.
威廉
William.
你没说过你会带人来
You didn't tell me you'd be bringing someone.
这位是谁
Who's this?
我是谁
Who am I?
你想知道我是谁
You want to know who I am.
斯特里克兰先生 你是谁 竟然不认识我
Mr. Strickland, who are you that you don't know me?
我是中间人 宝贝
I'm the broker, baby.
我可是传奇人物兰迪·德雷克斯勒
I'm the man. I'm Randy Drexler.
是这样吗
Is that right?
他跟你一起的
He's with you?
当然了
Hell yeah.
兰迪·德雷克斯勒
It's Randy Drexler.
他是我的中间人
He's my broker.
我去哪儿都带着他
I don't leave home without him.
那好吧
?Fair enough.
我这是要警告你...
That's so next time...
下次再带人来要先告诉我
you tell me when you're bringing someone.
把你搭档扶进去
Get your partner here inside,
兰迪·德雷克斯勒
Randy Drexler.
来谈点生意吧
Let's do some business.
这主意真是烂透了 你应该等待后援
All right, this is a bad idea. You should wait for backup.
艾弗瑞 你能教教这家伙吗
Avery, would you please take this guy to school?
他们从来不等后援
They don't wait for backup.
我们不知道斯特里克兰有什么计划
We don't know what Strickland has planned.
这可能是个陷阱
This could be an ambush.
可能是 也可能不是
Could be, but it's probably not.
可能不是
Probably not?
一个"可能不是" 你就任由他以身试险吗
You're gonna let him risk his life on "probably not"?
我从不"任由他"做任何事
I don't "let him" do anything.
他都是直接就上了
He just sort of does it.
好吧 布克也是 真让人火大
Yeah. Booker, too. It's infuriating.
有时候我都幻想自己被公交车撞了
Sometimes I fantasize about getting hit by a bus.
不是被撞死
Not enough to kill me, you know,
就撞成昏迷就行了
just enough to put me in a coma.
我也是 不过我幻想的是火车
Yeah. For me, it's a train.
火车有意思
A train's interesting.
你们知道我能听到吧
You-you know I can hear you both, right?
你什么打算 里格斯
What's your plan, Riggs?
总不能直接上去敲门吧
You can't just walk up and knock on the door.
你说得对
Uh, you're right.
我按门铃
I'll ring the bell.
-他要按门铃 -这样好点
- He's gonna ring the bell. - ?It's nicer.
俱乐部关门了
Club's closed.
我不是来参加派对的
Oh, I'm not here for the party.
我和斯特里克兰有约
I have a meeting with Strickland.
我是代表卡洛·古铁雷斯来的
I'm representing Carlo Gutierrez.
卡洛死了
Carlo's dead.
所以他就更需要被代表了
Ah, well. All the more reason he needs representation.
你是哪位
Who are you?
我吗 我是...
Me? I'm, uh...
我是兰迪·德雷克斯勒
I'm Randy Drexler.
你是兰迪·德雷克斯勒
You're Randy Drexler?
是啊 我用了我爷爷的名字
Yeah. Named after my grandpappy
我就是在他造的小木屋里长大的
who built the cabin I grew up in.
他对我来说很特别
Really special man.
兰迪·德雷克斯勒
Randy Drexler.
斯特里克兰肯定想见你
Strickland's definitely gonna want to see you.
好极了
Ah, beautiful.
举起手来
Arms up.
兰迪·德雷克斯勒...
Randy Drexler...
来见见兰迪·德雷克斯勒
...meet Randy Drexler.
世界真小
Small world.
真是小到不能再小了
Microscopic.
这是什么概率
What are the odds?
两个兰迪·德雷克斯勒来到同一家俱乐部
Two Randy Drexlers in the same club.
德雷克斯勒与德雷克斯勒
Like Drexler and Drexler.
倒是挺像律师事务所的名字
This sounds kind of like a law firm or something.
有意思 我是做销♥售♥的 所以...
Funny. Well, I'm in sales, so...
有意思
Funny.
你看起来可不像什么...
You don't look like...
兰迪·德雷克斯勒
a Randy Drexler.
有意思 丹泽尔可不是这么说的
Funny. That's not what Denzel said.
我签署过保密协议 所以我真的不能说
I signed an NDA, so I shouldn't really talk about it,
但他有一个角色基本上就是以我为原型的
but he loosely based one of his characters on me.
丹泽尔在一部电影里扮演了你
Denzel played you in a movie?
我已经说了太多了
I've said too much already.
你怎么看 威廉
What do you think, William?
你已经为一个兰迪做过担♥保♥
You vouched for one Randy.
另一个呢
What about the other?
我这辈子从没见过这个人
I ain't never seen that dude before in my life.
很好
Good.
那我们杀了他你也不会介意咯
Then you won't mind if we kill him.
别这样 兄弟 没必要开枪打死他啊
Look, come on, man. You ain't got to shoot this guy.
我才不会开枪
I'm not gonna shoot anybody.
你知道 我... 你误会了
You know, I... You-you get me wrong.
无论有多少个兰迪·德雷克斯勒
I don't care if there's one Randy Drexler
我都不在乎
or two or 12.
我只是不喜欢警♥察♥
I just don't like cops.
-谁说警♥察♥的事了 宝贝 -我说了
- Who said anything about cops, baby? ?- I did.
我
Me.
就是我 我猜你应该就是个警♥察♥
That's who. And I think you might be one.
你们可以来证明我是错的
Now, I'm more than happy to be proven wrong.
来吧 拿着
Go on, take it.
朝他开枪
Shoot him.
我们的交易里可不包括这个
Hey, look, this... this wasn't part of the deal, man.
我也可以把你们仨都杀了
Oh, well, I could kill all three of you instead.
你看着办
That's your call.
或者...
Or...
我们可以放了他
we could let him go
让他活在被打败的耻辱之中
and make him live in the shame of defeat.
那才叫真的残酷
Ooh, that would be cold-blooded.
谁都走不出那个阴影
You don't come back from that.
要么朝他开枪
You shoot him.
要么就他朝你开枪
Or he shoots you.
来吧 兰迪
Come on, Randy.
你没别的选择
You don't have much of a choice.
没事的 朝我开枪就行
It's all right. Shoot me.
你想让我朝你开枪
You want me to shoot you?
没错
Yeah.
我想让你朝我开枪
I want you to shoot me.
-开枪就是了 -这真是...
- Just-just shoot me. - This is...
兰迪 没事的
Randy, it's okay.
有些人...
Some people...
就是无药可救
they're beyond saving.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表