剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
《致命武器》前情提要
Previously on Lethal Weapon...
我一定知无不言
I'm an open book.
你想聊些什么
What would you like to discuss?
聊聊你的妻子吧
How about your wife?
下一个问题
Next question.
你妻子的死不是意外
Your wife's death wasn't an accident.
是谁安排了那次袭击
Who ordered the hit?
谁是杀害我妻子的真凶
Who's responsible for killing my wife?
弗洛雷斯 狄托·弗洛雷斯
Flores. Tito Flores.
如果你杀死了弗洛雷斯
If you go and kill Flores in cold blood,
那你还剩下什么
then what's left for you?
我现在还有什么
What's left for me now?
我今早去了他的拖车
I went by his trailer this morning.
他不见了
He was gone.
他去了哪里
Where did he go?!
墨西哥
Mexico.
有件事我必须去做
There's something I got to do.
记得我们的那条规矩
Remember our one rule:
一定要回到我身边
make sure you come back to me.
两周后
墨西哥 巴哈
我找到他了
I found him.
谁 里格斯
Who? Riggs?
不是 狄托·弗洛雷斯 贩毒集团的头子
No, Tito Flores, head of the cartel.
如果他在这 里格斯也不远了
If he's here, Riggs is not far off.
我跟着他的情人到了酒店
I followed his mistress to a hotel.
他刚刚出现
He just showed up.
显然这哥们在家欲求不满
Clearly the man's not being satisfied at home.
我也有同感
That makes two of us.
罗杰 你已经在墨西哥待了半个月了
Roger, you have been in Mexico for two weeks
可还没找到里格斯
and still haven't found Riggs.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果我知道我要在这边待这么久
If I'd known I was gonna be here this long,
我肯定会带上补给的
I would've brought my supplies.
头油啊 护肤水啊 去角质霜什么的
My head oils, lotions, and exfoliator.
我连电动牙刷都没带来
I don't even have my electric toothbrush.
简直是灾难
This is a disaster.
是啊 我知道你肯定很艰苦
Mm, yeah, I'm sure you're roughing it.
我看了信♥用♥卡♥账单了
I've seen the credit card bills.
居然住四季酒店 罗杰
The Four Seasons, Roger?
我可是在跟踪狄托·弗洛雷斯
I'm tailing Tito Flores.
这个人品味很壕的
The man has expensive taste.
相信我 这可不是出去野餐
Trust me, this has not been no picnic for...
您的双份鳄梨酱龙虾塔可饼 先生
Lobster tacos, extra guacamole, se?or?
-放在车前盖上 -好的
- Yeah. Put them on top of the hood. - ?Okay.
那是老爸吗
Is that Dad?
他是不是在那边重组家庭了
Does he have another family down there?
告诉他从墨西哥带点特产回来
Oh, yeah, tell him to bring us something back from Mexico.
龙舌兰酒什么的
Like tequila.
好好笑 他不是去休假
Very funny. And this is not a vacation.
他是去执行正经的警♥察♥公务 是不是亲爱的
He is there on legitimate police business, right, honey?
洛杉矶警署知道你在那边
The LAPD is aware that you're down there.
这个嘛 严格来讲我用的是公假
Yeah, well, well, technically I'm using vacation days.
但等我回去了 我一定
But I'm definitely gonna work that out
把这些如实上报
when I get back down there.
罗杰
Roger,
里格斯不是小孩了
Riggs is a grown man.
他能自己做决定
He can make his own decisions.
真这样就好了
If only that were true.
你知道我给他留了多少语♥音♥消息吗
You know how many messages I've left for him?
至于短♥信♥ 那更是有去无回
Texts? Totally unresponsive.
联♥系♥我那么一下 会把他累死吗
You think it would kill him just to reach out to me?
你看我对他多够意思
Hmm? See how I'm doing?
翠什 我待会儿回你电♥话♥
Hey, Trish, I'm gonna have to call you back.
我想我找到里格斯了
I think I found Riggs.
我只知道你是个冷血杀人犯 狄托
I mean, I knew you as a cold-blooded killer, Tito.
但今天我对你真是刮目相看
But I'm seeing you in a whole new light.
看看这个 你还真是重口啊
I mean, this right here, this is some kinky stuff.
求你了
Please.
你得说得再详细点 狄托
You're gonna have to elaborate, Tito.
你是求我饶命呢
Are you begging for your life
还是 求我性♥虐♥你啊
or, uh, you want me to spank you?
任何事 你要什么我都给你弄来
Anything. I'll give you anything you want.
你忘了吗
Don't you remember?
你杀了我妻子的时候 你就夺走了我的一切
You took away everything I ever wanted when you killed my wife.
外国疯子
Gringo loco.
你休想活着走出这间酒店
You will never make it out of this hotel.
我的人会宰了你的
My men will kill you.
正合我意 狄托
That's the plan, Tito.
我可是想和你一起出去呢
See, you and I are going out together.
好消息是
Good news is,
我死的时候可没不♥穿♥裤子
I'm dying with my pants on.
好了
Now...
米兰达从来没这种机会
this is something that Miranda never had.
没机会知道在这一刻
It's the moment that you know,
自己将毫无意外地
without a doubt...
死翘翘
that you are gonna die.
准备好了吗
You ready?
不
No.
不
No!
很好
Good.
小罗
Rog.
里格斯 放下武器
Riggs, lower that weapon.
放下
Lower it?
放到这可以吗
Is that okay?
别闹了 你知道我什么意思
Come on, you know what I'm saying, man.
我没开玩笑 快点 别
This is not a joke. Come on, don't...
别开枪
don't, don't do this.
小罗啊
Hey, Rog,
我看你最好 还是后退一点吧
you might want to, uh, step back.
这枪威力可不小 会溅一身血的
This is a 0.357. It's gonna be a mess.
别别别 我们可以好好处理他
Look, look, look, we can do this the right way.
我们
We...
我们把他抓回警署
we take him in.
让他受审判
And he stands trial.
他会罪有应得的
He will pay for what he did.
不
No.
我觉得这才是正义 罗杰
This feels like justice to me, Roger.
里格斯 你扣下扳机
Hey, Riggs, you pull that trigger
你这一辈子就全完了
and your life is over.
没错
Yep.
所以你最好离开这里
Might want to get out of here.
他们会讯问你为什么不开枪阻止我
They're gonna ask you why you didn't shoot me.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
好吗
Okay?
你非要这么做吗 我告诉你 好啊
You want to do this? Then you know what? Fine.
我们俩的生活都完了
Both of our lives are over.
那就这样吧
So be it.
-里格斯 别这样 求你 -不
- Riggs, please don't. Please, please. - No!
-我要动手了 你快走 -里格斯我爱你
- I'm going to do it! Then get out! - Riggs, I love you, man!
你刚刚是不是说你爱我
Did you just say you love me?
是的
Yeah.
我想我是 一时冲动
I-I guess I got, I got caught up in-in the moment.
也许你有什么想...
Maybe there-there's something that you...
告诉我的
want to express to me.
回应我一下
In return.
没有
No.
拜托 兄弟 我对你
Come on, man, I just opened up
敞开了心扉 袒露了感情
and exposed myself emotionally to you,
你居然毫无反应吗
and-and you don't have nothing?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表