剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Killer was quick.
直击他的颈动脉把他放倒了
Hit him square in the carotid artery
-就是用这个小东西 -叉子
- with this little guy. - A fork?
谁会拿叉子杀人
Who kills someone with cutlery?
没带枪的人
Someone without a gun?
还有人试着救他
Well, someone tried to save him.
核对指纹了吗
Did you run the prints?
-没准是护士 -或者...
- Maybe a nurse? - Or...
一个医生 杰瑞·约翰逊医生
a doctor-- Jerry Johnson, MD,
杰拉德·阿罗伊斯·约翰逊
医生
是新泽西州提尼克来的
of-- huh-- Teaneck, New Jersey.
他的指纹和叉子上的指纹相匹配 而且...
His prints match those found on the fork, and...
已故 日期 2012年12月15日
好吧
Okay.
这可诡异了
Wow, this is weird.
记录上说他五年前就死了
It says here he was declared dead five years ago.
没准是登记错误
Well, that could be a clerical error.
也没准是个幽灵医生
Or a ghost doctor.
总之 看上去似乎有人
Either way, it looks like someone
被人抓住修错了水槽了
got caught under the wrong person's sink.
对吧 因为 我是想前后呼应的
Right? 'Cause... Well, I was trying to get it in context,
只不过...但还是没什么道理
and it just... it still makes no sense.
致命
致命
武器
武器
第二季 第八集
杰瑞·约翰逊在曼哈顿的西奈山医院
Jerry Johnson was a doctor at Mount Sinai in Manhattan
任职到2012月5月22号♥
until May 22, 2012,
那天他死于一场发生在103街的汽车炸♥弹♥事故
which is when he was incinerated in a car bomb on 103rd Street.
纽约警局只能调用牙医病历来辨认他
NYPD had to use dental records to ID him.
又多了一个我不信任牙医的理由
Just another reason why I don't trust dentists.
所以这个人为什么要躲起来
So why was this guy hiding?
躲前妻 还是国税局
I mean, ex-wife? Ex-IRS?
我刚刚挂断和联调局的电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the FBI.
这名受害者 蒂博内
Our victim, Tibone,
外号♥"锯骨人东尼" 是纽约黑♥手♥党♥手下
aka Tony Bonesaw, was a notorious enforcer
恶名昭著的杀手
for the New York mafia.
我就知道
I knew it!
我就知道这跟黑帮有关
I knew it was a mob story.
我们作者会有个人
This guy in my writers' group,
他以前在东部的黑帮干过
he used to be, you know, mobbed up back east.
他在帮我构思新剧本 剧情就和这一模一样
He's helping me write a new script that's just like this.
我们不是拿他写作这事开玩笑来着吗
I thought we just made fun of him as a writer.
-所以你真是个作家 -没错
- So you're really a writer? - Yeah.
在我看来
?Look, the way I see it,
这个残忍♥的黑帮医生近年来在阳光明媚的加州
this ruthless mob doctor has been on the run for years
一直过着逃亡的生活 认为他已经安全了
out here in sunny Los Angeles, thinks he's in the clear,
直到有一天 "锯骨人"找上门来
till one day, the Bonesaw pays him a little visit,
然后三下五除二...
then bada-bing, bada-boom...
医生用叉子插向"锯骨人"的脖子
the doc forks Bonesaw in the neck.
但医院的人事档案显示
Except the hospital records show
杰瑞根本不在这家医院工作
that Jerry didn't work at the hospital.
那他在医院干什么
So what was he doing at the hospital?
不知道 还在等搜查令批下来
We don't know. Still waiting on a warrant
才能调看监控录像和患者记录
so we can get security footage and patient logs.
但医院保安看到他急忙从停车场离开了
But the guard saw him peel out of the parking lot,
-于是我发布了通缉令 -发布通缉令
- so I put out a BOLO. - Put out a BOLO.
经典的默托作风...
Classic Murtaugh--
用老套乏味的方法来调查线索
using old-fashioned grunt work to track down a lead,
就像我剧本里写的那样
just like in my script!
等等 你...你把我写进剧本了
Wait a minute, I... Am I... I'm in your script?
没错 你和里格斯都写了
Yeah. You and Riggs.
一个按章办事的老手
By-the-book veteran
和一个有脑子不清楚 我行我素的人搭档
paired up with a loose cannon with mental issues.
等一下 我得替罗杰说两句
Oh, hey, wait a minute, now-- in Roger's defense, man,
他脑子可清楚得很
he doesn't have mental issues.
卡希尔叫我了
I got Cahill.
你看到我给你写的建议了吗
Did you get my notes?
看到了 见解很深刻
I did. Very insightful, actually.
你不能以我为原型塑造角色
You can't develop a character based on me.
-你不了解真实的我 -真实的我
- You don't know who the real me is. - ...the real me is.
老罗 我一直在研究你
Rog, I've been studying you.
你说话的习惯 还有行为举止
Your speech, your mannerisms.
我比你更了解你自己
I know you better than you know yourself.
-是吗 我自会判断 -自会判断
- Yeah, well, I'll be the judge of that. ?- Judge of that.
快问快答
Quick question.
什么时候重回情场
When is it too soon,
算是过早
or when's the right amount of time,
或是正好
for someone to start dating
对一个遭受了心灵创伤的人来说
after they've experienced, like, a traumatic... event?
不是我 是我一个朋友
Uh, and not for me-- it's for a friend.
看情况 你朋友几年前失去了妻子吗
That depends. Did your friend lose his wife a few years ago?
我说真的 医生 我是替莫莉问的
I'm serious, Doc. It's for Molly.
杰克几周前刚离开
You know, Jake took off a few weeks ago,
她就已经迫不及待找新伴了
and she's already gung-ho to find someone new.
挺好的 听着很有益健康
Good for her. That sounds healthy.
她看人的眼光很差 所以...
Eh, she doesn't always pick the best men, so...
也许她变了
Maybe she's changed.
这种事很正常的
You know, that... that does happen.
如果这个人努力去改变的话
If... one works on it.
我知道你想说啥了
I see where this is going.
我想知道莫莉的事使你感到困扰
I wonder if what bothers you about Molly
是不是因为她迈出了那一步 而你还没有
is that she's able to do what you haven't yet.
我都不戴结婚戒指了
I stopped wearing my wedding ring.
你注意到了吗
Have you noticed that?
是吧 这总得有点意义吧
Right? I mean, that's got to be worth something.
是的 我注意到了
Yes, yes, I did.
还有 我的手♥机♥壁纸还是米兰达又如何
And so what if Miranda's picture's still on my phone, all right?
我又不能改
I can't change it.
我搞不懂怎么设置 太复杂了
The settings. It's very complicated.
我一点开 然后...
I go on there, and I...
那些按键和选项看得人头晕...
There's just a lot of buttons and options and...
我相信你
That I believe.
里格斯 你永远也无法忘记米兰达
Riggs, you will never forget Miranda.
永远
Ever.
这是件好事
And that's a good thing.
但如果你不尝试着去放下
But if you don't at least try to move on,
你也许会错过美好的事情
you might miss your chance at something good,
特别的感情
something... special.
不不不 这根本不是我
No, no, no, this isn't me at all.
没错 我是犯过心脏病 还老来得子
Sure, there's the heart attack and the surprise baby,
但你没有抓住我的本质 斯科赛斯
but you've missed my essence, Scorsese.
我的俏皮魅力去哪了
Where's my roguish charm?
这里 举个例子
Here, for instance.
我永远也不会说...
I would never say...
"我们得等待支援"
"We gotta wait for backup."
那如果我这样说呢
What-what if I said this instead?
"我就是咱俩的支援"
"I'm all the backup we need."
妈的 你还真是研究了我
Damn it, you did study me.
好消息
Hey, that's good to hear,
通缉令那边有消息了
because the BOLO just came back with a hit.
杰瑞续了他的...认真听哦
Jerry renewed his-- wait for it--
拉吉玛商场会员期限
LargeMart membership.
为什么一个躲避黑帮追杀的
Why would a cold-blooded killer
冷血杀手会去拉吉玛商场
running from the mob go to a LargeMart?
也许他是去批发餐叉呢
Maybe he's buying forks in bulk?
拉吉玛商场
欢迎来到拉吉玛商场
Welcome to LargeMart.
这是您购买♥♥通道上贴标打折商品的最后时机
Look for last-chance savings items marked on every aisle.
拉吉玛 省钱又省心
LargeMart-- savings made simple.
请出示您的会员卡
Membership card, please?
好的
Okay.
尝尝我们的香肠培根卷吧
Try our pigs in a blanket?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表