剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
懂了吗
Capisce?
倒回去
Back that up.
暂停一下
Pause it right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
联♥系♥里格斯 告诉他我们医院见
Call Riggs, tell him to meet us at the hospital.
让他注意...
Tell him to keep an eye out for...
-她丈夫杰瑞 -我知道 斯科...
- Oh, Jerry, the husband! - I know, Scors...
不是 她丈夫杰瑞 就在那里
No, Jerry, the husband's, right here.
他认出我们了
He just made us.
伯特·霍尔肯定会谨慎行事
Okay, Bert Haugh would want to play it safe,
-所以我们... -不可能
- so we sh... ?- No.
让开啊
Get out of the way.
抱歉
Excuse me.
*他有九条命 都被用光光*
*He's got nine lives and he used them up*
*他是魔鬼的儿子 这人真倒霉*
*He's the Ripper's son, this guy is bad luck*
*也列入你鄙夷的所有事里*
*Trying to add to everything you despise*
看看谁还说我保守
Who's playing it safe now?
好了 联♥系♥里格斯
Okay, call Riggs.
她人呢
Where is she?
她说她要去育婴室
She said she had to go to the nursery.
-还没见到她丈夫 -谢谢
- No signs of the husband yet. - Thanks.
听着 我只是想听听你怎么说
Look... I just want to hear your side of things.
好吗
Okay? ?
你在这里不安全 我们走吧
It's not safe for you here. Come on.
趴下
Duck!
喂
Hello?
是他妻子
It's the wife.
她才是杀手
She's the killer.
真是神转折啊 斯科赛斯
Yeah, hell of a plot twist, Scorsese.
好了杰瑞 我们知道你妻子在临盆前
Come on, Jerry, we know that your wife stabbed Tony Bonesaw
捅了"锯骨人东尼"
right before going into labor,
而你这位好医生 还想要救他
and you, the good doctor, tried to patch him up.
阿德里亚娜 不可能
Adriana? No. No!
她绝不会...
She would never...
你知不知道自己娶的是谁
Do you have any idea who you're married to?
一个爱我的女人啊
A woman who loves me very much.
一个被雇来杀你的女人
A woman who was hired to kill you.
为什么不能二者兼备呢 警探
Well, why not both, Detective?
阿德里亚娜很复杂
Adriana contains multitudes.
这么说也不是不对
That's one way of looking at it.
有天晚上她在酒吧贴近了我...
One night she sidled up to me at a bar...
他要替她背锅
He's gonna take the rap for her.
但我不会起诉无辜的人
Well, I'm not charging an innocent man,
所以如果你要让他协助你的案件调查 格雷夫斯探员
so if you need him for your RICO case, Agent Graves...
很不幸 第五修正案禁止我们
Unfortunately, the Fifth Amendment bars us
凭杰瑞目击的事再次审判图尔诺
from trying Truno again for what Jerry saw.
-他对我来说是无用证人 -无用
- He's useless to me as a witness. - ?Useless?
你飞了大半个国家来看我们逮捕他
You flew cross-country to make sure we arrested him.
你是要利用我们抓阿德里亚娜
You used us to get to Adriana.
指控弗兰克·图尔诺不容易
Nailing Frank Truno is no joke.
每次我快要成功 他都能逃脱
Every time I'm close, he walks,
但他的女朋友兼御用杀手
but his girlfriend and top contractor,
肯定知道能帮我们给他定罪
I'm betting she has the dirt to put him away.
如果她的证词站得住
And if her testimony is solid,
我就有权让她进证人保护计划 豁免权
I'm authorized to offer her WitSec, immunity,
-什么都行 -已经过去几个小时了
- anything. - It's been hours.
她说不定都跑到墨西哥了
She's probably in Mexico by now.
然后她就说实话了
That's when she finally came clean,
他说 "像你这样的人 杰瑞
said, "A guy like you, Jerry,
"不能杀 应该嫁"
you don't kill him, you marry him."
真是很令人震惊的婚礼呢
A true shotgun wedding.
是不完美
It's not perfect,
但爱情不就是复杂的吗
but isn't love always complicated?
失陪一下
Excuse me, guys.
不知道你今晚有没有空
Any chance you're free tonight?
也许吧 你有什么打算
Maybe. What'd you have in mind?
是想让我修厕所
You want me to retile the bathroom
还是修下水管道
or fix your garbage disposal?
你和本想干什么都行
You and Ben can do whatever you like.
我要你来看孩子
You're babysitting.
又要约会
Another date.
没错 但是是同一个人
Another date, same guy.
记着今天不是周末就行
Well, just remember it's a school night.
知道了 老爸
Will do, Dad.
那怎么样
So, how about it?
要不要带坏我儿子几个小时
You want to corrupt my son for a few hours?
我很愿意
Yeah, I'd love to.
怎么说 限制在三杯啤酒内吗
So, what are we talking, three-beer limit?
限制他还是你
For him or for you?
到了那里我就会喝醉的
Oh, I'll be drunk when I get there.
麦克尼里 你别这样吓我
McNeile! Don't you scare me like that.
拿根钉子钉块木板是解决不了这件事的
Simple wood and nails won't put an end to this.
-是时候出动高科技了 -我根本不想知道
- It's time to get high-tech. - No, I don't even want to know.
我被迫承诺过我不会插手这件事
I was coerced into promising that I would leave it alone.
你不能忽视这种事 罗杰
You can't neglect something like this, Rog.
蛀牙就是这样开始的
It's how tooth decay starts.
一天不刷牙 第二天你就完蛋了
One day you don't brush, next day you're dead.
因为蛀牙而死吗
Of tooth decay?
因为蛀牙而死
Of tooth decay.
他们现在就在瑞亚娜的房♥间里
They're in Riana's room right now.
如果我们现在不阻止
If we don't put a stop to this,
以后有可能要一起拍家庭照
we could wind up in family photos.
一起拍
Together.
绝对不行
Never. ?
那问题来了 罗杰
Well, then, the question is, Roger,
你准备怎么做
what are you prepared to do?
我们俩的老爸都在后院
Our dads are in the backyard.
所以我们才在我房♥间里
That's why we're in my room.
他们知道我们在这里
They know we're out here.
这样太不对了
This is so wrong.
-你怎么会... -别说话
- H-How did you even... ?- Shh.
我窃听了他的手♥机♥
I bugged his phone.
没想到我会这么说 但是
Never thought I'd say this, but...
我开始尊敬你了 麦克尼里
I'm starting to respect you, McNeile.
开始干预吧
Let's roll.
不不不 不行
No, no, no, no.
耐心点
Patience.
专注只能帮到这里
Intent will only take us so far.
我们需要罪证
We need incriminating evidence.
舞会还有好久
The dance is so far away.
我不知道我等不等得了这么久
I don't know if I can wait that long.
我们现在何不先消磨一下时光呢
Why don't we fool around now?
逮到你了 老爸
Busted, Dad.
你也参与了吗
You were in on this, too?
我怎么一点也不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
什么 参与 不不不
Uh, what? In on it? No, no, no.
我 没 是他的主意
I-No... I-It was his idea.
什么 什么 我是被逼的
What? What...? ?I was coerced.
我再打给你
I'll call you.
知道吗 这些都不重要
You know what? It doesn't matter.
你把男生带到房♥间里
You had a boy in your room.
你犯规了
You broke the rules.
我是假装把男生带来房♥间里的
I pretend-had a boy in my room.
这回你真的不准出门了
Yeah, well, you're for-real grounded.
-什么 -没错
- What? ?- Yep.
你侵犯了我的隐私
You invaded my privacy.
现在开始
Starting now.
两周
Two weeks.
两周
Two weeks?
但返校舞会是下周
But homecoming is, like, next week.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表