剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
你来了
There you are.
我等你好久了
I've been waiting.
你还爱我吗
Do you still love me?
当然
Of course I do.
米兰达·里格斯
你应该来这里的
You were supposed to be here.
马丁·里格斯
不是吗
Right?
马丁·里格斯
这是你说的
That's what you said.
你是不想来了吗
Do you not want to anymore?
我想
I do.
那你为什么还不来
Then what's keeping you, baby?
时间到了
It's time.
来陪我吧
Be with me.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
我...
Do I...
有没有不一样
look different to you?
里格斯 现在在你面前的可是一位富婆
Riggs, you are looking at a very wealthy woman.
你记得我家在丘陵地的房♥产吗
You remember my family estate in the hill country?
你是说池塘上那个小木屋
You mean the little cabin on the pond?
对 有一家人 好像叫斯泰德曼
Yeah. Well, a family-- the Steadmans, I believe,
多可爱的名字 想买♥♥下它
sound adorable-- just put an offer on it.
所以你就成富婆了
And from this, you're rich?
不是 我可以还清一点贷款了
No. From this, I can pay off a little debt.
多好啊
So that's nice.
不是吗
Right?
是啊 我一直挺喜欢那里的
Yeah. I always liked that little place.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
要是本能在那里长大就好了
It would have been nice for Ben to grow up there.
他在石头上跳
Skipping stones.
我就在烤馅饼
Me baking pie.
你呢 就在门廊上打松鼠
You... shooting squirrels on the porch.
怎么了
What?
我才只是提一下我们三个人的未来
Well, the mere mention of a future together,
你就吓得不敢动了
and you just totally froze up.
我没有 那只是我的正常姿势
I did not freeze up. That's just my natural posture.
-是你在胡思乱想 -我没有
- You're starting something. - I'm not.
我才没有
I-I'm not.
好吧 我确实不喜欢
Okay, fine. It is a little weird
你在这里都没有地方放衣服
that you don't even have a drawer here.
我明明在卧室里放了一摞衣服呢
Hey. I keep a pile in the bedroom.
我只是不想占用你的空间
Okay? I just didn't want to take up, you know, space.
-我只是想绅士一点 -是啊 真绅士
- I was trying to be a gentleman. - Oh, a real gentlemen.
不如这样吧...
All right, how about this...
莫莉·亨德里克斯小姐
Miss Molly Hendricks?
我能在你的衣柜里放几条内♥裤♥吗
May I keep some underpants in your credenza?
这样可以吗
Would that be all right?
马丁·里格斯 你真是懂女孩的心思
Martin Riggs, you know just what to say to a girl.
有人吗
Hello?
安不安全
Is it safe?
什么安不安全 亲爱的
Is what safe, baby?
装作什么事都没有
Acting all casual.
我懂了
I see.
你们准备这么玩啊
That's how we're gonna play it.
妈 他在说什么
Mom, what's he talking about?
不知道
No clue.
唯一的问题是...
The only question is...
什么时候给我举办惊喜派对
when is my surprise party?
你的生日在九月 大家伙
Your birthday's in September, big guy.
不是 是我的升职派对
No, my party because I was promoted to captain.
-我知道你们肯定在筹划 -我走了
- I know you guys are planning something. - I'm out.
亲爱的 我可以告诉你
Baby, I can tell you,
没有人要给你筹划惊喜派对
no one is planning a surprise party.
-是吗 -那你
- Right. - Okay, do you
想要惊喜派对吗
want a surprise party?
-当然不想 -真的吗
- No, of course not. - Hmm. Really?
但如果你办了
I mean, but in the event that you did,
记得要办得高水准有格调
I mean, let's keep it classy and elegant,
-好 -就像我一样
- Okay. Mm-hmm. - you know, like the man himself.
奶酪火锅准备得怎么样了
So where are we on the fondue situation?
你这人真是不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
你刚刚改了电脑密♥码♥
And you just changed your password.
没错 为了工作
Yes. For work.
我觉得艾伦那条黄鼠狼
I think that weasel, Alan,
黑进了我的账户
hacked into my accounts.
真的吗
Really?
那可是犯罪
That's a crime.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
给贝利发邮件
I'm sending Bailey an e-mail.
让她检查你的电脑
We'll have her check your computer,
确保没人乱动你的账户
make sure no one messed with your accounts.
你可以这样做吗
You can do that?
我可以吗 拜托
Can I do that? Come on.
我可是警监啊
It's good to be captain.
你还要再当一天警探呢
Ah, still detective for one more day.
告诉你搭档了吗
Did you tell your partner?
没有 毕竟...
No. I mean...
不谈论我们生活中的重要事情
not talking about the important things
是我们感情的基础
is the basis of our relationship.
罗杰 你必须告诉他
Roger, you have to tell him.
不是所有人都喜欢蒙在鼓里的
Not everybody likes surprises.
谁
Yeah?
你忙吗
You busy?
我在想该把什么东西放进衣柜抽屉里
Just trying to figure out what to put in a drawer.
以目前情况来看
Yeah, well, at this point,
随便拿什么东西都是一种进步
anything would be an improvement.
是在莫莉家 莫莉家的抽屉
At Molly's house. A drawer at Molly's house.
我要放点...袜子
You know, so I'm gonna keep some... socks
还有奶酪酱
and, you know, Cheez Whiz.
杂货抽屉
A sundry drawer.
这可是很大一步呢
Okay, that's a big step.
你在进化
You're evolving.
毕竟在人生...人生的循环中
And, you know, in life-- the cycle of life--
有时...你需要向前看
sometimes... you got to move on.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
真烦人
It sucks.
也不是一直这样
No, not always.
有时候改变是件好事
Sometimes change is good.
但最美的地方在于...
But the beauty is...
我们永远都会有...
we always have...
回忆
the memories.
给
Here.
这是什么东西
What the hell is that?
我们的历史
It's the history of us.
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
里格斯 这是礼物 你不能拒收啊
Riggs, it's a gift-- you can't give it back.
听着 小罗 对不起
Look, Rog, I'm sorry.
我这里已经有很多没用的垃圾了
I... I got enough useless crap as it is.
没用 这可是我们的记忆
Useless? This is our memories!
我的记忆都在脑子里 兄弟
Mine are right up here, bud.
再说了 我们还会有新的记忆 不是吗
Besides, we're gonna make new ones, right? So...
不会了
No, we won't.
因为
Because...
我要当警监了
I'm gonna be captain.
我知道
Oh. Yeah, I know.
-我听说了 -你知道
- I heard, captain thing. - You know?
-对啊 -我那么不舍地
- Yeah. - I painstakingly
把我们之间的纪念拼凑在了一起
put together a symphony of our mementos,
可你...却毫无回应
and... you, nothing in return.
你是说礼物
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表