剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
站在你面前的是个正常人
You're looking at a normal guy.
没错
That's right.
我现在很健康了 罗杰
I'm healthy now, Roger.
好吧 你还健康
Okay. You, healthy?
我们可以走了
We're good to go.
等等 怎么回事
Hey, what?
你下背部是不是受伤了
There something going on with your lower back?
没什么要紧的
Oh, yeah, that's just nothing.
应该是你的下腰部出了问题
Seems like a lower lumbar thing.
没错 就在那里
Yeah, yeah... Right back here.
你是搬重物了吗
You been picking up heavy stuff?
我...你懂的
I... you know.
RJ要上大学了
RJ's going to college.
-是是 -你搬了半天重箱子
- Yeah, yeah. - You've been picking up heavy boxes.
-是 -该给你做一次
- Yes. - Time for a little
-海豹突击队式急救了 -你干什么 放开
- Navy SEAL first aid! - What are you doing? Get...
你对我做了什么
What did you just do to me?
不用谢
You're welcome.
我告诉你
Y-You know what?
这可不是正常 里格斯
This is not normal, Riggs.
那你最好快习惯 大老罗
Well, you better get used to it, Big Rog.
不如你这么想
Think of it this way.
你不是一直想要个新的搭档吗
You've said you've been wanting a new partner, right?
是
Yeah.
那你现在有了
Well, now you got one.
就是我
Me.
正常的我
The normal guy.
好了 我要开始地毯式搜查了
All right, I'm gonna scour the neighborhood!
谁跟我一起
Who's in?!
致命
致命
武器
武器
第二季 第二集
-我们麻烦大了 -我从九十年代♥开♥始
- We have a major situation here. - I haven't had cocaine
就没吸过毒了
since the mid-'90s.
-而最大的麻烦... -在这医生死了
- And the situation... - The fact that the doctor was dead
-就是他 -身边一屋子的可♥卡♥因♥
- is actually right there. - ...with cocaine everywhere.
你们能不能直接跳到你们炸了楼
Can you just get to the point where you blow up the building
碾了路人
and run over the pedestrian,
或者先把路人炸死再碾过去的部分
or blow up the pedestrian and run over the whatever?
等等 没有
Wait, well. No...
没有 我们没炸什么东西
No. We didn't blow anything up.
也没碾死路人
There's no pedestrians got run over.
怎么了 队长
What's wrong, Captain?
洛杉矶警署要派一位副局长
LAPD brass is sending over a deputy chief
来对我们分局进行评估
to evaluate and assess our entire division.
内务部不是说我们没事了吗
I thought we were cleared by I.A.
"没事"只是意味着不用被捕了
"Cleared" meaning "not arrested."
而现在我们要接受全身体♥检♥了
And now we get the full-body scan.
顺便说一句 十次评估里有九次
And by the way, nine times out of ten,
都意味着头头要换人了
an evaluate and assess means the head of the fish gets lopped off.
-那可不行 -绝对不行
- Oh, that's not gonna happen. - It can't happen.
因为我的精神和钱包都没准备好下台
'Cause I am not prepared emotionally or financially.
陶德刚刚说服我买♥♥了一艘船
Todd just talked me into buying a boat.
那你可真是...
What a mistake that wa...
它们比海上厕所还烧钱
They suck more money than floating toilets.
那这个副局长是哪位大哥
So who's this, uh, deputy chief guy?
你好啊罗杰
Hello, Roger.
桑托斯副局长
Uh, D-Deputy Chief Santos.
我是艾弗瑞警监
I'm, uh, Captain Avery.
您是想喝杯咖啡还是来块司康饼
Can I get you a coffee, or, uh, a scone, perhaps?
司康饼
A scone?
抱歉 我是来吃上午茶的吗
I'm sorry, are we having brunch?
他们就是这么通知你们的吗
Is that what they told you we were doing today?
-那不是... -你好 我是马丁·里格斯
- No, that wasn't... - Hi. Martin Riggs.
这是马丁·里格斯
This is Martin Riggs.
-我都不知道这还有司康饼 -我们没有司康饼
- I didn't know we had scones. - We don't have scones.
当然 想必您已经认识默托了
And of course, you've already, you've already met, uh, Murtaugh.
我们先出去了
We should go.
我们走吧 里格斯
We should go, Riggs.
-要去哪啊 -快点走
- Where are we going? - We-We're going.
很荣幸认识您
It was nice meeting you.
司康饼的事非常抱歉
Sorry about the whole scone thing.
我也不知怎的就提起来了
I don't know where that came from.
我死定了
A dead man.
你面前的是一个死人
You are looking at a dead man.
你的背又疼了吗
Oh, is it your back again?
-来转过身 - 不是后背的事
- Here, turn around. - No, it's not that.
是她
Her.
刚才你也在房♥间里
You were in the room with us.
你感觉到尴尬的气氛了吗
Did you feel the tension?
"你好啊罗杰"
"Hello, Roger."
她的原话
Her words.
-你是在说副局长 -没错
- You talking about the deputy chief? - Yes.
我俩有过一段过往 里格斯
We have a history, Riggs.
发生过非常...敏感的事
There was a whole thing that, uh, happened.
我真是对你刮目相看啊
You think you know somebody.
是啊
Yeah.
我们很多年前也做过搭档 那时
I mean, we worked together, years back, when, uh,
我刚刚当上警探
I first became detective.
第一天晚上我们在车里盯梢
On the first night, we were sitting in a car on a stakeout,
我感受到了一种渴求
and I'm getting these vibes.
来自她的强烈渴求
Serious vibes from her.
-说的不是想喝水的那种渴吧 -没错
- Not to be confused with, like, regular vibes. - Right.
然后 大约凌晨两点
And then, at about 2:00 in the morning,
事情发生了
it happened.
真的
Yeah.
"事情"
"It"?
渴求得到了满足
Vibes confirmed.
我们同时伸手去调收音机频道
We both reached to adjust the radio.
然后就不得了了
And boom.
两指相碰
Fingers touch.
好火♥辣♥ 然后呢
Riveting. What next?
没了
Nothing.
她没动
She didn't move.
即便是我的手先摸到收音机
Even though my hand got there first,
她却没有收回手指
she allowed her finger to linger.
大约停了一秒半 甚至两秒的样子
For about one and a half, maybe even two seconds.
就这样 你们的手指接触了
So that's it. Your fingers touched.
"就这样"吗
"That's it"?
你可曾被人"摸指留情"
Have you ever been finger-lingered?
简直恶心死了
It's a icky feeling.
所以我做了必须做的事 里格斯
And so I did what I had to do, Riggs.
我申请调走了 因为我知道
I put in for a transfer because I knew,
在如此浓烈的激素包围下
with all those pheromones floating around,
警♥察♥的专业直觉会受到影响
a cop's instincts could get compromised.
很显然 这让她伤心欲绝
Obviously, it crushed her.
-还真是明显啊 -所以就成了这样
- Well, that's obvious. - And here we are.
有关于被杀医生的发现了
Intel on the dead doctor.
当心了贝利
Watch out, Bailey.
有激素哟
Pheromones.
那个医生绝对是被谋杀的
The doctor was definitely murdered,
被人注射了氯化钾
injected with potassium chloride.
看看这个
Hey, look at this.
他被他的合作伙伴告了
He was being sued by his business partner.
既有动机 也能拿到导致心脏病发的药
Motive and access to the heart attack juice.
去和他谈谈吧
Let's go talk to him.
别忘了你们的记录仪
Uh, don't forget your body cams.
什么
What?
副局长下的令
Straight from the deputy chief.
-什么"透明执法" -不要
- Something about transparency? - Oh, no.
她要你们一定佩戴上
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表