剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Or both are true, all right?
但他为什么这么想要这份蓝图
But why does he want these plans back so bad?
因为他付了钱 就像我得罪了翠什
Because he paid for them, just like I paid for my sins
所以就要去你那个脏兮兮的拖车住来赎罪
with Trish by staying in your clammy, little trailer.
通风管在哪儿
Where is the vent?
这里 地下室有一个
Right here. There's a massive
大型通风系统设备群
ventilation system running through the basement.
不 我问的是这两餐车 不是...
No, the truck, not the...
这是家超♥市♥
It's a supermarket.
拜托 听我说
Please, focus.
你看 两个人在一起
See, this is what happens
待太久了就是会出现这种情况
when people spend too much time together.
你会开始听不懂话是什么意思
You start not knowing what the words are.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
如果这就是巴特勒给隧♥道♥通风的原因呢
What if that's why Butler's venting the tunnels?
地下制毒实验室
Underground meth lab.
你看
Look.
这里什么情况
What is going on in here?
亲爱的 你有多了解巴特勒
Baby, how well do you know Butler?
-不 不 -你有多了解...
- No. No! - ?How well do you...
-等一下 翠什 -不 我不想等一下
- Hold on, Trish. - No, I don't want to hold on.
你先看看这图... 翠什 看看这蓝图
Just look at the draw... Trish, just look at the blueprint.
里格斯 什么烧着了
Riggs! What's burning?
鸡肉炸好了
The chicken is done.
那是鸡肉吗 我还以为是负鼠肉
That's chicken? I thought that was possum.
拜托别把鸡肉扔出来
Please don't throw the chicken.
我先预订沙发了
So, uh, I call dibs on the couch.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你是不是还穿着昨晚那身衣服
Are those the same clothes you wore last night?
现在我知道人生低谷是什么感觉了
Oh, now I know what it feels like to be rock bottom.
又在里格斯的铁皮窝里睡了一夜
Another night in Riggs's tin can,
甚至还没有自己的牙刷
not even a toothbrush to my name.
戏有点过了 不过行吧
That's a little dramatic, but okay.
你不是回家了吗
I thought you were back home.
确实回了
I was
直到里格斯认准了巴特勒是毒贩
until Riggs decided that Butler is a meth dealer.
他是吗
Is he?
不知道
I don't know.
我都没有机会多待
I didn't even get a chance to stick around
因为我被赶出了家门
because I was banished.
你和陶德不是刚扩建了房♥子吗
Didn't you and Todd just add on to your house?
对吧
Right?
谢天谢地 贝利
Oh, thank God. Bailey!
紧急情况
Urgent.
没出事吧
Is everything okay?
默托正在跟我说你对巴特勒的猜测
Murtaugh was just, uh, taking me through your, uh, butler theory.
很有可能
Very promising.
是吗 我还以为证据太不充分
Really? I thought it was pretty thin.
有多不充分
How thin is it?
只有大概骨架 我们只知道
Skeletal. All we know is that
那块地包括旧地铁隧♥道♥
the property includes old subway tunnels;
其他买♥♥家都是毒贩
other buyers were drug dealers,
而巴特勒的商店会装通风系统
and Butler's store will have ventilation.
好吧 我们确实需要给骨架添点血肉
Yeah, we're gonna have to put some meat on those bones.
如果我们能证明巴特勒在制毒
Okay, so if we can prove that Butler was cooking meth,
他就有杀人动机
that's motive for murder.
我们就能破案并且挽救默托的婚姻
We can solve the case and save Murtaugh's marriage.
如果能午夜前搞定 我还能赢
And if we do that by midnight, I still win.
赢什么
You win what?
办公室赌局
The office pool.
别看我 我已经输了
Don't look at me. I already lost.
所以莫莉并没有看淡这件事
So Molly wasn't cool with things after all?
我得帮她说句公道话 我确实毁掉了一切
Well, I mean, in her defense, I mean, I did ruin everything.
我毁掉了肋排 毁掉了鸡肉
You know, I mean, ruined the ribs, burnt the chicken,
还差点烧了她的餐车
almost burned down her truck.
听起来这一晚挺刺♥激♥的
Sounds like quite the night.
典型的里格斯风格
Well, it's classic Riggs.
至少你在努力了
At least you were trying.
这值得嘉奖
That counts for something.
是吗
Does it?
我觉得是
I think so.
显然你不这么觉得
Clearly you don't.
我只是...
I just...
我太自私了
I've been so selfish.
你知道吗
You know?
医生 我觉得我可能毁掉了一段美好的...
Doc, I think I may have ruined something good...
真实的感情
something real.
人都会犯错
Well, everybody makes mistakes.
也都应该得到改过的机会
And everybody deserves a second chance.
只是你得想明白这是否会让你高兴
You just have to figure out if that's what will make you happy.
-他不确定 -老天 告诉他
- He's-he's just not sure. - Man, tell him.
队长 我找到突破口了
Cap, I cracked this case wide open.
怎么找到的
With what?
-用南瓜[壁球] -什么
- Squash. ?- What?
-就跟回力网球似的 -才不是
- It's like racquetball. - It's not like racquetball.
-我在大学玩过 -就像回力网球
- I played in college. - It is like racquetball.
壁球球密度更大 不会回弹
The balls are more dense. They don't bounce.
-需要一定的技术 -不是运动 是蔬菜
- It requires finesse. - Not the sport, the vegetable.
这张载货单上显示 有一车南瓜
According to this manifest, a truck of squash
离开巴特勒在埃尔帕索的店时重两万磅
left Butler's El Paso store weighing 20,000 pounds.
但到下一个称重站登记时
But by the time it checked in at the next weigh station,
仅重一万五千磅
it weighed 15,000.
少了五千磅
So there's 5,000 pounds missing.
要么是有人♥大♥赚了一笔 要么就是纤维素飙升了
Well, either somebody got a big payday or a big boost in fiber.
我们怎么能证明这五千磅是冰♥毒♥
So, how do we prove the 5,000 pounds is meth?
-证明不了 -太棒了
- We don't. ?- Oh, great.
看来我得把收信地址改成里格斯家了
So I guess I'll just have my mail delivered to Riggs's now.
但或许有另一种方法
But there may be another way.
巴特勒交税是按照货物到称重站时
Butler was only paying taxes on the lighter weights
所记录的较轻的重量交的
that were logged in at the station
而他本应该按
when he should've been paying
货物离店时的重量纳税
on the weights that were leaving the store.
这属于欺诈 这个理由足以
And that's fraud, which is a good enough reason
让我获得搜查令并且打电♥话♥给翠什
to get a search warrant and to call Trish.
不是吧
Come on.
现在不是时候 罗杰
Now is not a good time, Roger.
我要去巴特勒的飞机上找他挽回这笔交易
I am meeting Butler on his plane to try to save this deal.
翠什 别上飞机 他不干净
Trish, do not get on that plane. He's dirty.
为什么 就因为他想要个通风好的地下室吗
Why? Because the man wants a well-ventilated basement?
你根本没有证据
You have no proof of any of it.
我有南瓜
I have squash.
你的意思是零蛋吧
Well, I think what you mean is squat,
就是啥也没有 屁也没有 没有
as in diddly, as in nothing. Nothing!
听着 翠什 巴特勒的南瓜运载量
Listen, Trish, there are major discrepancies
前后差距极大
in Butler's squash shipments.
他没申报的那部分货物可能是毒品
All that extra weight that he's not declaring could be drugs.
也可能是波兰熏肠 也可能是沙滩球
Or it could be kielbasa or it could be beach balls
甚至可能是打印错误
or it could be a typo.
听着 我没时间跟你说了
Listen, I don't have time for this.
我得在巴特勒的飞机起飞前赶到
I have to catch Butler before his plane takes off.
我挂了 拜
I have to go. Bye.
喂
Hello?
这本来是很简单的问题 很简单就能解决
This was a simple problem with a simple solution
现在却成了一团糟
and now it's a damn mess.
我让你去处理一个人 你就隐秘行事
I ask you to take care of someone, you do it quietly.
重型机械不叫隐秘
Heavy machinery ain't quiet.
居然用那么大叉车杀了他
Monster-trucking a guy with a big-ass fork?
这不叫隐秘 我明白了
Not quiet. I get it.
-没错 -我以为能伪装成事故
- Right. - Thought I could make it look like an accident.
事故 可是结果呢
An accident? Well, how'd that work out for us?
你到底在想什么
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表