剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
They probably think weed is cool because of you.
我只是说他们都是好孩子
Look, I'm just saying they're good kids.
是吧 不管抽没抽过
Right? Stoned or not.
你怎么心情这么好
Why are you in such a good mood?
有个老哥们来城里了
Ah, well, I've got a friend in town.
见到老熟人当然开心了
You know, nice to see a familiar face.
-我都不知道你还有别的朋友 -当然有啊
- I didn't know you had other friends. ?- Yeah.
我什么时候能见见他
When am I gonna meet him?
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
为什么
Why not?
他讨厌条子
He hates cops.
警探 这两位是阿尔伯特和坎迪·库克夫妇
Detectives, meet Albert and Candi Cook.
今早他们从棕榈泉回到家
This morning they returned home from Palm Springs
发现他们的保险箱被撬开了 而且...
to find their safe cracked open and...
那个混♥蛋♥偷了我的金条
The bastard stole my gold bars.
你的金条
Your gold bars?
-真是好惊人哟 -准确来说是20根
- Well, I declare. - 20, to be exact.
-价值三百万 -阿尔伯特最近
- Worth three mil. - Albert recently
把我们的全部存款都买♥♥成了实体金条
transferred our entire savings into physical gold.
那不然我买♥♥什么 买♥♥股票吗
Well, what was I supposed to do, invest in the stock market?
得了吧 我拿去赌钱都更有赚头
Please. You get better odds in Vegas.
相信我哥几个 我是经营对冲基金的
Trust me, folks, I, uh, I ran a hedge fund.
有意思 这么说你很看好
Interesting. So I'm assuming you're pretty bullish
金市的长♥期♥走势咯
on gold's long-term outlook.
你能别说话吗
Will you stop talking?
抱歉
Sorry.
咱们去看看尸体吧
let's go look at the body.
一处枪伤
Single GSW.
我猜是这人的同伙背叛了他
I'm guessing the guy's partner pulled a double-cross.
贼子无义嘛
No honor among thieves.
非也 小罗 别忘了还有罗宾汉
Oh, no, Rog, don't-don't forget about Robin Hood.
有没有目击者
Was there any, uh, witnesses?
邻居说看到一辆蓝色的车
Neighbor said he saw a blue car
大半夜开走了
peel out in the middle of the night.
来看看
Check it out.
没准是电♥话♥号♥码
Could be a phone number.
被手汗弄糊了 但我施展下神通看看结果
It's faded from sweat, but I'll see if I can work my magic.
名字叫肯尼·斯托克斯
Name's Kenny Stokes.
刚从监狱假释出来 才一天
Paroled from prison... wow, just yesterday.
所以他的同伙等他打开保险柜
So his partner waited for him to open his safe,
开枪杀了他 然后抢走了黄金
shot him, and then took the gold?
看来有人的搭档比我的还差劲
I guess someone had a worse partner than me.
致命
致命
武器
武器
第二季 第六集
莫莉·亨德里克斯
驾驶记录
莫莉·亨德里克斯
你查什么呢
What you up to?
没什么
Not a thing.
查出来你家里的瘾君子是谁了吗
Figure out who the dope fiend in your family is yet?
还没
Not yet.
但你等着瞧 我会查出来的
But you can bet I will.
好吧
All right.
所以我在想你这个
so, I'm thinking about this...
好久不见的老哥们
long-lost friend of yours,
不如咱们改天聚一聚喝个酒
and why don't we all get together for a beer?
不可能的 小罗
It's not gonna happen, Rog.
可是里格斯 你对我这么了解
But... Riggs, you know everything about me.
所以如果我能认识一个你的老朋友
You know, it would be wonderful to meet someone
那肯定很好啊
who knows you from way back.
我想他肯定是个好人
I mean, I'm sure he's a great guy.
当然比不上我
Obviously, I'm incredible.
那自然不用说
Well, it goes without saying.
是吧 我觉得我们肯定合得来
Right. I think we'd get along famously.
是啊
Yeah.
没门
No.
斯托克斯案查到哪儿了
Okay, where are we on the Stokes case?
我们已经对嫌疑车辆发布了通缉令
We put out a BOLO for the suspect's car,
但目前还没有发现
but nothing yet.
我列了一张肯尼·斯托克斯的社交关系表
I've compiled a list of Kenny Stokes' associates.
考虑到他刚刚假释出狱
Considering he was just paroled,
我觉得应该查一查他的前狱友
I figured I'd look into his former cellmates.
这么着吧 我来查
You know what? I'll take that.
行啊你 里格斯
Good for you, Riggs.
可是这种事你一般不是都交给
But isn't this something you normally hand over
鲍曼和贝利来查吗
to Bowman and Bailey?
一般是
N... Normally, yes.
不过今天就改变一下
Uh, but... that's all gonna change today.
我该不该担心
Should I be concerned?
里格斯吗 永远都该担心
About Riggs? Always.
斯克赛斯 怎么样了
Hey, Scorsese. How's it going, bud?
我正想叫你呢
Ah. I was just about to call you.
真巧
Coincidence.
又或者是我有读心术
Or... is there a mind-meld going on here?
我决定选择巧合
I'm gonna go with coincidence.
真没劲
That's not as fun.
我用硫化铵来使号♥码显影
I used sulfide of ammonium to lift the numbers.
是个手♥机♥号♥码
It's for a cell phone
机主是...
for a...
莫莉·亨德里克斯
Molly Hendricks.
莫莉·亨德里克斯
Molly Hendricks.
好 这就去查
Okay. We'll get right on it.
罗杰
Now, Roger,
我有什么可以帮你的吗
how may I assist you?
我想让你...
I need you...
测验一下这两根头发
to run an analysis on these two hairs.
我不记得在犯罪现场提取过头发
I don't remember finding any hairs at the crime scene.
没错 这是另外一起案子的证物
Yeah. They're-they're for a different case.
我想让你检测一下大♥麻♥含量
Now, I need you to test them for marijuana,
但别把检测结果录进系统
but don't put the results in the system.
为什么
Why?
我不需要知道
I... don't need to know.
只有你知我知
And I'll keep it between us?
因为我相信你的判断
Because I trust your judgment.
不是读心术就怪了
Total mind-meld.
如果你想开出个漂亮的漂移
Hey, if you want to get a good slide,
就得从那里倒过去
back up right through there,
然后往前开 踩下刹车
and when you come in, hit the brakes,
就能漂起来了
and then kick it around.
干得漂亮
There you go.
谢谢你 先生
Thanks, mister.
我可算不上什么先生
Oh, I... I wouldn't call me a m-mister.
说不定你都比我成熟 所以...
I mean, you're probably more mature than I am, so...
那我应该叫你什么
Then what should I call you?
-叫... -麻烦精
- Well... - Trouble.
稀客啊
No way.
马丁·里格斯
Martin Riggs.
你好 莫莉
Hey, Molly.
莫莉·亨德里克斯来了洛杉矶
Molly Hendricks, an L.A. Girl.
我的老天爷 真是活得够久
Good Lord Almighty, I guess you live long enough,
什么事都能见着 你说是吧
you'll just see everything, won't you?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
就像马丁·里格斯搬来了洛杉矶
Like Martin Riggs being an L.A. boy.
你开始冲浪了吗
You take up surfing yet?
我还在努力把轮滑学好呢
You know, I'm still trying to perfect rollerblading.
我很高兴
You know, I'm so happy
你还是那么幽默 你知道吗
that you haven't lost your sense of humor, you know?
不过你现在的样子...
Now, your looks...
说话可小心点啊
You better be careful,
因为本的老爸已经蹲牢里了
because Ben already has one parent in jail.
*你还好吗*
*All right*
*你真的好吗*
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表