剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
You passed. Okay, look,
我得挂了 亲爱的 我爱你
I got to go, baby. I love you.
爱你
Love you.
你是个好爸爸 罗杰
You're a good dad, Roger.
还好当年我没杀了你
Glad I didn't kill you way back when.
同意
Agreed.
出来
Come on out!
我不杀你
I'm not gonna kill you.
罗杰 帮我个忙
Hey, Roger... do me a favor.
什么事
What's that?
帮我照顾露西尔
Take care of Lucille for me.
别说这话
Hey, none of that.
好吗
All right?
你会把那艘船修好
You're gonna finish fixing up that boat,
带她环游世界 老大哥
and you're gonna sail her around the world, old man.
或许我还能帮上忙
Maybe I'll even help out.
我可以让我孩子帮你
Well, I'll get my kids to help out.
你坚持住 好吗
You just hang in there, all right?
你听见了吗
You hear me?
弗兰基
Frankie?
弗兰基
Frankie?
如果他觉得我们俩能成为
I mean, he's nuts if he thinks we're gonna be,
笔友或者电♥话♥友什么的 就太蠢了
you know, pen pals or phone buddies or something.
你不想让他认为你欠了他
You don't want to feel like you're in his debt.
我欠他
In his debt?
那家伙二十年来只帮过我一次忙 好吗
The guy does me one favor in the last 20 years, all right?
我不欠他的
I'm not in his debt.
这话没错
That's fair.
但是 里格斯 如果你一提到他
But, Riggs, if you can't talk about him
-就止不住要生气... -要是我就是想生气呢
- without getting angry, then... - What if I want to be angry?
要是我生气起来会比较顺心呢
All right? What if I'm comfortable with being angry?
认真的
Seriously, right?
-恨一个... -里格斯
- Wh-What's wrong with hating somebody... - Riggs...
-...该恨的人有什么问题吗 -里格斯
- ...that deserves to be hated? - Riggs.
-怎么了 -你的电♥话♥
- Yeah? ?- Your phone.
阿马里洛联邦监狱
你怎么也不庆祝一下
Not much of a celebration.
追这人追了十六年
Been chasing this guy for 16 years,
好不容易见他伏法
you finally get him off the street--
感觉肯定很好
that's got to feel good.
我也以为是这样
You'd think.
这人是个杀手 罗杰
The guy was a killer, Roger.
是啊 可他已经十六年没杀人了
Yeah, but not for the past 16 years.
今天死的只是个除了一艘尚未修好
The guy who died today was a lonely old man
还没来得及下水的船以外
who had nothing except an unfinished boat
一无所有的孤单老人
that never made it to the water.
那就庆祝这个吧 庆祝你
Celebrate that, then-- the fact that
自己连艘船都没有
you never got a boat.
躲过了一劫呢
Dodged a bullet.
小罗 我得出去几天
Hey, Rog, I got to get out for a couple days.
有事情要处理
I got to go take care of something.
几天 你要去哪儿
Couple days? Where you going?
好奇心很重嘛
So curious.
再见了 兄弟
Later, buddy.
-里格斯 -什么事
- Hey, Riggs. ?- Yo.
没啥 但我听说
Not for nothing, but I know you, uh...
你为了找我 给你♥爸♥打了电♥话♥
called your dad to find me.
这...肯定不容易
And... that couldn't have been easy.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
值了 罗杰
It was worth it, Rog.
我考过了
I passed!
他一个字都没说
He's not saying anything.
他为什么不说话
Um, why is he not saying anything?
给他点时间
Just give him a second.
罗杰
Roger? ?
我的宝贝女儿
My little girl. ?
被加利福尼亚州认可
Licensed by the State of California
可以在高速上开两吨♥重的车了
to drive a two-ton vehicle down the highway. ?
妈妈
Mom?
-罗杰 -噢 对
- Roger? - ?Oh, yeah, hey...
我为你骄傲 瑞亚娜
I'm proud of you, Riana.
而且我很高兴
And I'm happy.
我相信你会是个很棒的司机
And I'm confident that you will be a great driver.
棒 能给我钥匙吗
Cool. Can I have the keys?
我跟杰克和莱拉说我会和他们庆祝的
I told Jake and Lela I'd meet them to celebrate.
车的钥匙吗
The keys to the car?
谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
我有个主意
I had an idea.
或许我会订汤
Maybe I'll order soup.
汤 好好笑
Soup! Yeah. That's funny.
非常好笑
Very funny.
我们不会担心吧
Are we okay with this?
她确实通过了 对吧
I mean, she did pass, right?
她能通过考试
Well, that girl had no business
和她自己没啥关系
passing that test.
她差点擦了三辆车
She nearly sideswiped three cars.
我觉得她的教练可能是瞎子
And I think her instructor was legally blind.
啥
What?
他跳进了花♥园♥
He got jumped in the yard.
当时有三个人
?There were three of them.
北人帮的
Norte?os,
这个黑帮控制了东楼
a gang that runs the east wing.
有多严重
How bad?
胸部被刺了几刀
Stabbed multiple times in the chest.
还好没刺中主动脉
They just missed his aorta.
他现在情况稳定
He's stable now.
你♥爸♥是个硬汉
Your dad's a tough customer.
所以 他能活下来
So, he's gonna live?
这次大概能
Probably. This time.
北人帮和你♥爸♥已经势同水火
The Norte?os went to war with your dad,
他们是不会就此罢休的
and they're not gonna stop.
我能给他治疗 但也救不了他
So, I can patch him up, but I can't save him.
这取决于你
That's up to you.
我能做什么
What am I supposed to do?
如果这是我爸
If it were my dad,
家里又有人是警♥察♥
and I had a cop in the family,
我会先从典狱官开始
I'd start with the warden and pull every string available
找所有能找的关系 把他弄出来
for pulling till I got him out of here.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表