剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
I'm Carl Edwards.
-你看明白是怎么回事了吗 -嗯
- You see what's happening here? - Yeah.
我是和卡尔·埃德沃兹一起的
I'm with Carl Edwards.
但我同时也是卡尔·埃德沃兹
But I'm also Carl Edwards.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
好吧
Okay, well...
这很搞笑
It's very funny, guys,
但我们是要找真正的卡尔·埃德沃兹
but we're actually looking for the real Carl Edwards.
就问他几个问题 没别的
We have a few questions, that's all.
为什么你就不能直接说我不那么愤怒了
Why don't you just say that I'm less angry
-然后我们就可以好好处理这摊子了 -我才不说
- so we can handle this properly? - I'm not gonna say that.
为什么不说
Why can't you say that?
我是卡尔·埃德沃兹 记我账上吧
I'm Carl Edwards. Put it on my tab.
我的天啊
My goodness.
看看
Look at this.
-看到发生了什么了吗 -嗯
- See what's happening? - Yeah.
我没生气吧 生气的是他们
See, I'm not angry. They're the angry ones.
-好吧 你不那么愤怒了 -很好
- Okay, you're less angry. - All right.
*我的心开始跳跃 让它跳跃*
*Kick-start my heart, give it a start*
*亲爱的*
*Baby*
不是卡尔·埃德沃兹
Not Carl Edwards.
不是卡尔·埃德沃兹
Not Carl Edwards.
不是卡尔·埃德沃兹
Not Carl Edwards.
不是卡尔·埃德沃兹
Not Carl Edwards.
是不是有人叫我
Did I just hear my name?
这里是发生了什么
What happened in here?
卡尔·埃德沃兹吗
Carl Edwards?
洛杉矶警署
LAPD.
需要跟你谈谈斯坦利·奥利弗的事
Need to talk to you about Stanley Oliver.
斯坦·奥利弗
Stan Oliver.
我讨厌他
Hate that guy.
他昨天被人谋杀了
Huh. He was murdered yesterday.
不是吧
No kidding.
那可真是太好了
That's fantastic.
卡尔 我问你个问题
Carl, let me ask you a question.
我知道我们才刚认识
I-I know we just met,
不过你觉得我是变得不那么愤怒了呢
but do I seem like the kind of guy that's getting
还是更加愤怒了
less angry or more angry?
选"不那么愤怒"
Say "less angry."
斯坦把自己搞死了
So, Stan the man got himself shot.
告诉我 中了几枪
Tell me, how many bullets?
一枪爆头
One to the head.
要我就开两枪
Huh. Not for nothing, I would've given him two.
可能更多
Probably more.
卡尔 昨天下午两点半左右你在哪里
Carl, where were you yesterday, around 2:30?
别担心这些 我没问题
Don't worry about it. I'm covered.
别担心那些
Hey, don't worry about it.
他没问题 没问题
He's covered. He's covered.
好吧
Okay.
你们知道《猜价游戏》吗
Look, you guys know The Price Is Right?
那个电视节目
The TV show?
你的不在场证明是看了一个电视节目吗
Your alibi is you were watching The Price is Right?
你还是想个更好点的吧
You're gonna have to come better than that.
不 我的不在场证明是我上了那个节目
No. My alibi is I was on The Price Is Right.
这恐怕是我今天听到的最好的不在场证明
That's the best alibi I've heard all day.
确实很好
That's pretty good.
去看录像吧
Get the tape.
那你答得怎么样
So, how'd you do?
经典客厅布置 四件套
A classic living room set, four pieces.
沙发 双人椅 懒人椅 搁脚凳
Couch, loveseat, easy chair, ottoman.
多少钱
How much?
-皮革的吗 -自动的还是手动的
- Was it leather? - Automatic or manual recliner?
瑙加海德革 手动躺椅 软枕头
Naugahyde, manual recline, tufted pillows.
我猜1900刀
Eh, I'll say $1,900.
一块钱
One dollar.
你不知道这游戏怎么玩吗
Do you not know how the game works?
一块钱你上哪儿能买♥♥到东西
Where do you shop for a dollar?
-你要高了... -别管那个游戏了
- You're gonna overbid... - Forget the game.
2200美元
2,200.
没错
Yeah.
-我出价太高 -他出价太高了
- I overbid. - He overbid.
可你出得也太低了
And you underbid.
我本来能赢得 可离开的时候
I would've won. I walked out with nothing
只有个破雪橇 我还付不起它的税
but a stupid Jet Ski I can't even pay the taxes on,
这事完全就是斯坦的错
which, not for nothing, is Stan's fault.
为什么
How's that?
我们一起干了一票
We did a job together.
在帕萨迪纳市抢了一处宅子
Ripped off this mansion in Pasadena.
我本来要卖♥♥掉珠宝 但斯坦坑了我
I was supposed to fence the jewelry, but Stan screwed me.
他进了疯人院
He went off to the loony bin,
让我去找个新卖♥♥手
and told me he found a new fence.
找了谁
This fence have a name?
不知道名字
No.
但我拿一个新雪橇和你打赌
But I'll bet you one unused Jet Ski
就是他杀了斯坦
he's the guy who shot Stan.
我就是个智障
I am such a moron!
-拜托 -看好啊
- Come on! - Look at that!
不不不
No, no, no!
这是昨天的事
This was yesterday?
上班前
Before work.
我们需要做一下决定
We have some decisions to make.
宣誓书
An affidavit?
证明
Attesting to the fact
里格斯警探精神足够健康
that Detective Riggs is mentally fit
能够继续在洛杉矶警局任职
to continue working for the LAPD.
我的汇报不就是来证明这件事的吗
Don't my reports already attest to that?
那是普通状况
Well, under normal circumstances.
但现在状况已经不普通了
But we're past that now.
你签了这个 里格斯警探就能留下
If you sign this, Detective Riggs stays.
签名处
以后他的行为就由你来负责
And his behavior becomes your responsibility.
你也可以不签 他就走人
Or don't sign it, and he's gone.
问题解决
Problem solved.
感觉好像很直接
That seems fairly straightforward.
这事关你的职业声誉
This is your professional reputation.
好好考虑一下吧
Think about it.
明天给我答复
You can give me your answer tomorrow.
副市长
The deputy mayor?
里格斯 我刚看了录像 你是怎么回事
Riggs, I just saw the tape. What is wrong with you?
我不知道 你应该比我清楚啊
I don't know. You know me better than anybody.
我是应该清楚 但我不清楚
I should, but I-I don't.
真的 里格斯 我完全一头雾水
Truly, Riggs, I-I'm at a loss here.
我们这段对话应该在这里
Should we be having this conversation down here
-当着所有人的面吗 -重要吗
- in front of everyone? - Does it matter?
你在这里也可以岔开话题
I mean, you can avoid your crap down here
和在上面有什么区别
as easily as you can upstairs.
医生 你声音再大点呗
You know what, Doc? Why-why don't you say it a little louder;
上面的干警可能没听见
I don't think the guys up in vice heard you.
你真该看看当时的自己 里格斯
You should see yourself on that tape, Riggs.
你那么愤怒
You are so damn angry,
而且那么害怕弄清楚原因
and you are too terrified to find out why.
看看周围 医生 大家都很愤怒
Go look around, Doc, everybody's angry.
但他们不是我的患者
Not everyone's my patient.
好消息
Good news.
我们追踪到了公用电♥话♥
We tracked down the pay phone
拿到了斯坦联♥系♥的卖♥♥手的名字
and got the name of the fence Stan called.
约瑟·埃斯帕萨
Jose Esparza.
约瑟·埃斯帕萨
拜托你告诉我你是在开玩笑
Please tell me that you're joking.
你认识贝利吗
Have you met Bailey?
她从来不开玩笑
She doesn't joke around.
约瑟曾经是我的病人
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表