剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
得州雅利安兄弟会
Aryan Fraternity of Texas.
由于里格斯警探
Since Detective Riggs
与一位目前正在加州服刑的
has a family relationship with a ranking A.F.T. member
雅利安兄弟会成员
currently incarcerated
有亲属关系
right here in the state of California.
我们希望你
We're counting on you
能够帮我们找到这些人
being able to get a line in with these guys.
要是指望我的话 泰德 那可就没戏了
Well, if you're counting on me, Ted, then we're all screwed.
抱歉了各位 我只是他名义上的家人
Sorry, guys. I'm family in name only.
雅利安兄弟会是他的家人 不是我的
A.F.T. is his family, not me.
他是不会帮忙的
He'll never help.
我们觉得他会
We think he will.
为什么
Why?
科伦家族在本市颇具影响力
The Conlons carry a lot of weight in this city.
作为提供能救回丽萨·科伦斯的回报
In exchange for information leading to Lisa Conlon's return,
州里决定释放你父亲
the State is prepared to release your father from prison.
致命武器
第二季 第二十一集
科伦先生 我们在监控你的手♥机♥
Mr. Conlon, we're monitoring your phone
是否接到勒索电♥话♥
for ransom demands.
相信我 我们正积极调查所有的线索
Trust me, we are aggressively pursuing all leads.
非常感谢 警监
I appreciate it, Captain.
这整件事实在是太可怕了
This whole thing, it's, it's terrifying.
是啊 是啊
Yes, yes.
这些警探不把丽萨救回来决不罢休
Well, these detectives will not rest until Lisa is back.
嗨 警监
Aye, aye, Cap'n!
恭喜恭喜
Mazel tov.
他在这呢 洛杉矶警署的最新任队长
There he is. The LAPD's newest captain.
-犹太人说"恭喜"也有正好之意 -里奥
- "Mazel tov" Is just Jewish for "Right on." - Uh, Leo,
我正要送这位...
I'm in the middle of escorting Mr....
科伦制药
Conlon Pharmaceuticals.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
上任第一天就跟大人物勾搭上啦
Hobnobbing with the power players on day one.
-有气魄 -科伦先生的妻子被绑♥架♥了
- That's a baller move. - Mr. Conlon's wife was abducted.
才第一天
Day one?
正式任命而已
Officially.
但是从情感上
But emotionally,
我已经当警监好多年了
I've been captain for years now.
我们一定会把您的妻子救回来
And we're definitely gonna get your wife back.
罗杰 刚上任就接到绑♥架♥案
Roger. Kidnapping within the first couple hours.
履历一下子就好看了
The memoir writes itself.
里奥 你怎么来了
Leo, why are you here?
我来庆祝你升职啊
I am here to celebrate you.
然后给你一个大抱抱
And to get a great big hug.
知道原因吗
You know why?
因为在这个世界上
'Cause there is nothing, nothing
什么都比不过朋友同心协作
better in the world than friends working together.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends
更不会合作
and we're not working together,
还有把你的鞋穿上 一股玉米片味儿
and put your shoes on 'cause it smells like corn chips.
你咋这么固执呢 我们当然要合作啊
Such a stickler. Yes, we are working together.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
我正好在经手
I happen to be handling
一起大型集体诉讼案
a huge class action lawsuit
因为有数十名洛杉矶人
with dozens of Angelenos
都在两名非常擅长创造大规模破坏的警探
who have suffered collateral damage from debacles
创造的大规模破坏中遭受了连带伤害
caused by two of the most debacle-prone detectives...
哪两位警探
Which two?
你看这个多可爱啊 是不是
Oh. Is-Isn't that cute? Isn't that cute?
可是你
But you...
获得了一个非常难得的机会
you are in the unique position now
可以自己为自己开脱
to disavow yourself from yourself
只要肯赔上一笔可观的钱
by writing a generous check.
出去
Get out.
他们绑的这个女的肯定身份不一般吧
Well, this woman they grabbed must have some juice,
连你都到这里来开这种高价了
seeing you in here with an offer like that.
是啊 家世显赫
Yeah, prominent family.
给市里捐了不少钱
Donated a lot of money to the city.
所以有那么几个人
So, there's quite a few people
希望她能安全回家
who'd like to see her get home safe.
真好啊
that's nice.
整个城里的人
Wouldn't it be great
都来关心你的感觉可真好啊
if you had a whole city that gives a crap about you?
我不跟你扯了
I'm not gonna do this.
你还有13个月的武装抢劫案的刑要服吗
You got, what? 13 months left on this armed robbery bid?
错 是协助教唆
No, it's aiding and abetting.
我只是计划了一下
All I did was plan it.
那些只知道开枪的白♥痴♥...
The trigger-happy idiots...
行了听着 我只要一出门
All right, listen, when I walk out this door,
这份提议也马上失效
the offer walks with me.
所以你答不答应
So, yes or no?
你的人会履约吗
Your people will honor the deal?
因为我告诉你
Because let me tell you something.
这几个小子会知道是谁说的
These boys are gonna know who talked.
无论有没有保护性拘留
And protective custody or not,
我都跟你保证他们一定会找上我
you can bet your ass they're gonna get to me.
如果你提供的信息
If the information you provide
能帮我们把她安全救回家
helps get her home safely...
你就自♥由♥了
then you're a free man.
自♥由♥
Free man?
在棕榈谷和14号♥公路旁有个休息站
There's a truck stop off 14 and Palmdale.
那里有个叫特拉维斯的酒保
Bartender named Travis.
他什么都知道
He hears everything.
跟他说是我派你去的
Tell him I sent you.
你最好赶快 儿子
And you better get a move on, son.
这些人可不是闹着玩的
These guys don't mess around.
只要这几个人拿到了他们想要的
And the odds are, as soon as these guys get whatever they want,
就会杀了那个姑娘
they're gonna kill that girl.
棕榈谷的酒保
A bartender in Palmdale.
我已经让我手下第二第三厉害的警探在调查了
I have my second and third best detectives following up.
也就是里格斯警探吧
That's, uh, Detective Riggs?
那我是不是很快
So I should expect to hear
就会收到棕榈谷一片火海的消息
Palmdale is burning any second now?
我读过他的档案
I've read his file.
队长 我要看棕榈谷前线的
Captain, I want live minute-by-minute reports
实时直播汇报
from Palmdale.
这个嘛 这不是我的领导风格
Yeah, well, that's not my leadership style.
我更喜欢是放权
I'm more into empowering people,
给予他们各种条件和勇气
giving them the tools and the encouragement,
-还有自♥由♥处置的权利 -是吗
- the freedom, you know. - ?Mm-hmm. Yeah.
立即联♥系♥里格斯
Open line to Riggs.
现在
Now.
默托 感觉寂寞了吗
Murtaugh. You feeling left out?
我需要里格斯的情况汇报
I need an update on Riggs.
他已经捅了多大篓子了
What level of damage has he caused?
好吧 他进酒吧大概有十分钟了
Okay. He's been in the bar for about ten minutes,
所以我觉得可能是5级戒备
so I would say maybe DEFCON 5.
这就5级了
Defcon 5?!
我的天哪
Holy crap!
不是 5级最低 1级才最高
No, five's the best. One is the worst.
跟数字反着来的
It goes backwards.
-反着来的 -原来是反着来的
- Goes backwards. - ?It goes backwards.
-有点反直觉了吧 -并没有
- Well, that's counterintuitive. - ?Not really.
外面有许多愤怒的家长
I mean, there's a lot of angry parents out there
想知道为什么你这里要卖♥♥给孩子们酒
that want to know why you're serving their children alcohol.
我说了
I told you.
我不接待未成年人
I don't serve minors.
这谁说得准啊
How would you know?
你也不看身份证
You don't check IDs,
这可不是个小问题呢
which is becoming a really big problem.
劝你别动
I wouldn't do that.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表