剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
?- You know what, young lady? - Yeah.
我跟你谈完了
We are done here.
还有 你总是在寻求称赞
Oh, and you're always fishing for compliments.
你假装是在问时尚建议
You pretend you're asking for fashion advice...
但其实你在等别人说
but really, you're waiting for someone to say,
"不 默托先生 你穿这件衬衫特别酷"
"No, Mr. Murtaugh, that shirt looks cool on you."
谁能开个门吗
Can someone open this door?
但其实从来都不酷
But really it never looks cool.
贝利 随便谁
Bailey! Anyone!
我没说完
I am not done.
很高兴你来了 亲爱的
I'm glad you're here, honey.
够了 这不是和解
Stop. This isn't a reconciliation.
我只是要证明我跟这事无关
It's about proving I had nothing to do with this.
以及帮忙找出是谁想杀你 虽然我并不情愿
And against my wishes, it's to help find who wants to kill you.
1排A座的伊莱·伍德科克
Eli Woodcock sitting in 1A.
你开枪打死他之前从他那里拿了什么
What did you take from him before you shot him?
老兄 你为什么要把我说成坏人
Man, why are you making me the bad guy?
我从不给枪装子弹 大家都知道
I don't ever load my gun. Everybody knows that.
亲爱的 告诉他 那是我的花招
Honey, tell him. Come on. That's my move.
对 他就是那么骗人的
Yeah, that's his move.
他还是个差劲的 靠不住的爸爸
Along with being a crappy, unreliable father.
可我仍然是你♥爸♥爸
But consistent.
他什么都没有
He didn't have anything.
只有一块普通手表 和不到一百块的现金
He had a mediocre watch and less than 100 bucks in cash.
我能从他手里抢走什么呢
What am I gonna take from him?
那么他为什么不放过你
So why'd he come after you?
不是吧
Really?
-做有钱人的乘务员 -你以为你是谁
- A flight attendant for the rich? - Who the hell are you...?
你这辈子就想干这个吗
That's what you want to do with your life?
我想要的是摆脱你
What I wanted was to get away from you,
看看这个世界 到斐济去
see the world, go to Fiji.
你去过了吗
Have you been there yet? ?
咱们别跑题行吗
Hey. Hey, guys, can we just stay focused?
-库珀先生 -在
- Mr. Cooper? -Yeah.
1排A座那位
1A.
你从其他人手里都抢了一些东西
You took something from everyone else.
你从他那里抢走了什么呢
What did you take from him?
公文包
Briefcase.
我抢了... 抢了他的公文包
?I took... I took... I took his briefcase.
很好 公文包在哪
Beautiful. Where's the briefcase?
就在...
It's in the...
-库珀先生 -什么
- Mr. Cooper? - ?What?
公文包在哪
Where's the briefcase?
-在一个池塘里 -哪个池塘
- In a pond. - ?What pond?
我降落点旁边的那个
The one by where I landed.
爸爸
Dad?!
爸爸
Dad?
别演了 不好笑
Knock it off. This isn't funny!
叫急救人员来
Can we get an EMT in here?!
爸爸
Dad? ?
是扩散性心肌炎
It's an invasive myocarditis.
是一种心脏组织的病毒感染
Now that's a... it's a viral infection of the heart tissue.
他的心脏功能正在衰弱
His heart functions are shutting down.
能不能做手术
Can you operate,
或是用他汀类药物 乙型阻断剂治疗
or treat it with statins, beta-blockers?
不行 损伤是不可逆的
No. Uh, the damage is irreversible.
他还能活多久
How long does he have?
半年
Six months?
走运的话还能久一点
Could be longer with a little luck.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doc.
去看看他吧
Why don't you go to him?
他的心脏现在可能正需要你
Could be the thing his heart needs right now.
你怎么样
How you doing?
好消息是 我的阑尾非常健康
The good news is, I have an inordinately healthy appendix.
什么事 队长
What's up, Cap?
另一位队长 你们找我吗
Other Cap. You guys call me?
先坐下吧 警探
Can you, uh, take a seat, Detective?
能说一下你昨晚在哪吗
Can you tell us where you were last night?
一般来说我不会告诉你 但昨晚
Usually, I cannot, but, uh, last night, yeah.
我在拖车里大扫除
I was at the trailer cleaning up.
所有杂物都清理以后
Place is really spacious
车里可真宽敞
once I get all the clutter out.
我还打算开个民宿什么的
So, anyway, I'm thinking about doing, like, an Airbnb deal...
你是否抢劫了回声公园的一家贩酒店
Did you rob a liquor store in Echo Park?
昨晚
Last night?
没有
No.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们在现场
A Winchester '94,
找到一把温彻斯特94 登记在你名下
registered in your name, was found at the scene.
听我说 昨天...
Uh, listen. Yesterday...
我把那把温彻斯特
...along with many other items,
和很多东西拿到典当行去卖♥♥了
I took the said Winchester down to a pawn shop,
我用枪换了...
and I traded it...
这个好看的小玩意
for this nifty little item here.
你把它卖♥♥给典当行了
You sold it at a pawn shop?
一把你从未交代过由你持有的步♥枪♥
A rifle you never disclosed was in your possession?
-不不不 是做了交换 -里格斯
- No, no, no, I traded it. - ?Riggs,
你有没有读过洛杉矶警署
have you even read the LAPD policy
关于个人枪♥支♥的政策
regarding personal firearms?
我很喜欢 就是中间有点啰嗦
I loved it. It's a little slow in the middle,
但收尾还是很利落的
but it really picked up towards the end, you know?
看吧 这就是我跟你说过的
See, this is what I'm talking about.
案子进展如何了 里格斯
Where are we on the case, Riggs?
我们发现
Ah, so, turns out
唐人街枪手的目标是公文包
the Chinatown shooters were after the briefcase.
就是库珀跳机后丢掉的那个
The one that Cooper ditched after he jumped.
为什么 公文包里有什么
Why? What's in the briefcase?
我打给了伍德科克的老板
Well, I called Woodcock's employer.
说库珀刚从委内瑞拉的一个矿井回来
Apparently, he was returning from a mine in Venezuela.
包里有价值两百万未切割的钻石
He had two million dollars in uncut diamonds in the case.
但是
But
别担心
not to worry.
洛杉矶警署最优秀的警探正在查案
LAPD's finest is on the case.
我的脚蹼穿得太早了
I put my flippers on too early.
我... 听不懂你在说什么 鲍曼
I... I can't understand you, Bowman.
我的脚蹼穿得太早了
I put my flippers on too early.
你得扶我走到水边
You need to walk me to the water.
谢谢
Thanks.
我居然真的要为埋藏的宝藏潜入水下
I can't believe I'm actually diving for buried treasure.
贝利 贝利
Bailey? Bailey?!
我看了监控录像
I watched the surveillance footage,
公文包并不在这
and the briefcase isn't here.
那个人从镜头里跑过去 一清二楚
Your guy ran right past the camera, clear as day,
抱着那个公文包
with the briefcase still in his arms.
他一直在跑
And he kept running.
贝利 贝利 我起不来了
Bailey? Bailey, I can't get up.
他撒谎了
He lied to us.
公文包还在他手里
He still has that briefcase.
库珀先生
Mr. Cooper?
看来
Well,
至少他从二楼跳下去
at least he doesn't need a parachute
不需要降落伞
to go out the second-floor window.
这是诺拉的
This is Nora's.
嗨 我是不是认识你
Hey? Don't I know you?
你认错人了
I don't think so.
没有 你就是我弟弟被杀前
Yeah, you're the-the... flight attendant
乘坐的那趟航♥班♥的空姐
from the plane that my brother was killed on.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
跟踪你
Following you.
不 不 不
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表