剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
and he was tooling around in a sweet vintage auto.
阿尔法·罗密欧 折篷车
Alfa Romeo, convertible.
淡蓝色
Baby blue.
有顾客
Customer.
你好
Hi, there.
我在找一些老物件
I'm looking for something really old,
也许你这里有
and I thought maybe you could help me out.
抱歉 我们打烊了
Sorry, we're closed.
其实呢 是两样东西
You know, it's actually-- it's two things.
我在找两样东西
It's two things that I'm looking for.
一个稍微有些老
One's, like, middle-age, oldish,
另一个呢 就非常老了
and the other one's extremely old.
去别家古董店找吧
Find yourself another antique shop.
不
Uh, no.
就是这家古董店
This is the antique shop I want.
毕竟你才是说话最管用的不是吗
I mean, because you're the guy making all the deals, right?
你可是猎豹啊
I mean, you're The Panther.
不行哦
Nah.
你出手太慢了 老哥
Not quick enough, buddy.
告诉我我的搭档在哪儿
Tell me where my partner is,
不然我就给你脑袋来一发
or I'm-a put one in your head.
里格斯 在这呢
Riggs, right here.
谁都别干傻事
Don't need anybody getting crazy.
一切都在我的掌控之中
I got everything under control.
让你的搭档把枪放下
Tell your partner to drop his gun.
里格斯 这是弗兰基
Riggs, Frankie,
弗兰基 这是里格斯
Frankie, Riggs.
我可没觉得你掌控了一切啊 小罗
Doesn't look like you got everything under control, Rog.
这只是假象...
Yeah, well, it's deceptive...
这些家伙是什么人
Who the hell are these guys?
迈克·戴蒙德手下的人
Mike Diamond's guys.
他们以为我杀了他们老大
They think I killed their boss.
也许是因为你确实杀了他们老大
Maybe because you did kill their boss?
不 这正是我想要告诉...
No, that's what I'm trying to tell...
放下武器
Put the weapon down.
小罗
Well, Rog.
终于抓住你的这条大鱼了 感觉如何
Finally caught your big fish here. How does it feel?
不太好
Not too good.
为什么
Why is that?
人不是他杀的
He didn't do it.
我的直觉告诉我 人不是凯尔索杀的
My gut says that Kelso didn't do this.
尽管所有的证据都证明凶手就是他
Despite all of the evidence that says he did?
-没错 -罗杰 十多年来
- Yes. - ?Roger, you've been chasing
你一直在追捕这个人
this guy for over a decade,
-就是因为他是个杀手 -没错
- for doing exactly this. - Mm, right...
别忘了他还劫持了你
Don't forget about the abduction.
-是啊 -这正是我要说的
- Yeah. ?- That's my point exactly.
既然他可以逃离现场 干嘛还要劫持我呢
Why abduct me if he could've just fled the scene?
天啊 小罗 这家伙当着你的面撒尿
Gee, Rog, this guy pees in front of you
可你却突然之间和他穿一条裤子了
and all of a sudden you're Patty Hearst.
-你是怎么了 -他尿在你身上了吗
- Like, what happened to you? - Whoa, whoa, he peed on you?
他没尿在我身上
He didn't pee on me.
不是尿在他身上 是当着他的面撒尿
No, not on him. He peed in front of him.
-怎么 以显示地位吗 -应该是
- What, to show dominance? - I think so.
他就是莱文医生说的那种下垂前列腺
He has what Dr. Levin calls a lazy prostate. ?
我们俩的泌尿科医师是一个人
We share urologists,
但症状不一样
not symptoms.
罗杰 无论如何
Roger, by all accounts,
弗兰克·凯尔索都是个职业杀手
Frank Kelso is a hired killer.
我认为他或许已经金盆洗手了
And I think it's possible that he's not that guy anymore.
我觉得你或许
And I think it's possible
是全国最好骗的警♥察♥
you're the most gullible cop in America.
我觉得或许
And I think it's possible
在和你共事两年之后
that after working with you for two years,
和一个真正的人类待上一天
one day with a real human
能让我知道该相信自己的直觉
actually gives me clarity to trust my gut.
-真的吗 你现在相信直觉了 -没错
- Oh, really? Now you're trusting your gut? ?- Yes.
我觉得或许
Well, I think it's possible
-你只是十分荒唐 -我觉得...
- you're just absolutely ridiculous. - Yeah, I think...
-或许弗兰基该做你的搭档 -没错
- Maybe Frankie should be your partner. ?- Yeah.
-里格斯 里格斯 -或许...干什么
- Riggs. Riggs. - ?Possible-- what?
-阿马里洛联邦监狱打来电♥话♥找你 -留言吧
- You have a call from Amarillo Federal Prison. - Take a message.
-因为我认为... -你认为什么
- Because here's my thing... - What? What's your thing?
里格斯 是你...
Riggs, it's your...
我知道是谁 贝利
I know who it is, Bailey.
转到我的电♥话♥上来
Send it to my cell.
-你们能不能... -我明白
- Would you please...? Something. - Yeah, I got it.
阿马里洛
Amarillo.
里格斯的父亲
Riggs's father.
你看他有多担心
That's how worried he was.
还打电♥话♥找他父亲帮忙
He actually called his dad for help.
所以他才找到了你
That's how he tracked you down.
什么事
Hey, what do you want?
就是想问问情况怎么样了
Just wanted to see how everything panned out.
看看你还需不需要别的帮助
See if you maybe needed anything else.
不需要
Nope.
事情办得很成功
Everything panned out.
那就好
Well, that's good.
好了 再见
Okay. Uh, bye.
等一下 先别挂
Uh, wait a second. Hold on, man.
我一周只能打一次电♥话♥
I get one phone call a week here.
你要是挂了的话
You hang up, you know,
我得等上几天才能再打 所以...
that's it for me for another few days, so...
我不想和你聊
I'm not doing this.
给我30秒钟就好
You can give me 30 seconds.
迁就我这一次吧
Why don't you humor me?
跟我说说你的情况
Tell me something about yourself.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你住的地方
Tell me about where you live.
你的家什么样
What's your place like?
我的家什么样
What's my place like?
我已经知道了你是个警♥察♥
Hell, I already know you're a cop.
这我以前倒是真的没想到
Man, I did not see that coming back then.
听我说 我知道我以前对你很苛刻
Look, I know I was hard on you.
你想怎样骂我都无所谓 不过...
You can say whatever you want about me, but, uh,
你确实没有走歪路
you sure turned out all right.
30秒到了
30 seconds is up.
别挂我电♥话♥...
Oh, don't hang up on me...
你在和谁说话呢 里格斯
Who are we talking to, Riggs?
他挂了我电♥话♥
He hung up on me.
-有什么事吗 二位 -有
- Is there a problem here, boys? ?- Yeah.
我听说你一直在打听丹尼·曼奇尼的事
I hear you've been asking questions about Danny Mancini.
他在这里有很多朋友
He's got a lot of friends in here.
你可真是个怪物
What kind of monster are you?
你 你怎么...
What-- are you...?
不好意思 她这怒气冲冲的是冲我来的吗
Excuse me, is she talking to me like this?
不是你 是另外一个
No, the other monster
出现在我脑海中毁了一切的怪物
that got in my head and ruined everything.
瑞亚娜今天参加了驾照考试
Riana had her driver's test today.
-我知道 -我没考过 爸爸
- I know. - ?And I failed, Dad.
听我说 很多人第一次考的时候
Well, listen, a lot of people fail
都会失败
on their first time.
因为我脑袋里想的一直都是你
Because you were in my head the whole time.
-我 -就是你
- Me? - You!
双手握在十点钟和两点钟方向不然你会死
Hands at ten and two or you're dead.
自己检查后视镜不然你会死
Check your mirrors or you're dead.
把好方向盘 开始滑行
Feel the wheels, turn into a skid,
轻点刹车 注意小猫
tap your breaks, check for cats
否则嘭地一下 你就死了
or bam! You're dead.
好消息是
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表