剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
'Cause I didn't want to die today.
行吗 我想让本过一个愉快的圣诞节
Okay? I'd like to see Ben have a nice Christmas.
满意了吧
You happy?
又没人会死 那家伙好好的呢
No one's dying! The guy's fine.
你是对的
Good call.
这么快就结案了
This came early.
我对你们干净利落地破了案表示欣赏
I like that you solved this case so neat and tidy.
-太利落了 -你们找到了抢
- Too neat. - You had weapon.
也找到了杀人动机 他刚才说什么
You had motive. What-what did he say?
罗杰不信他是凶手
Roger's not convinced.
加斯帕说那不是他的枪
Jasper said it wasn't his gun.
是啊 可凶手都那么说啊
Yeah, but they always say that.
对吧 他们都会说
Am I right? They always say,
-"这不是我的枪" -这不是我的枪
- "This is not my gun." - It's not my gun.
不是我的枪
It's not my gun.
我只是觉得不对劲
It just doesn't feel right
迪亚戈的死因没这么简单
that this is how Diego died.
迪亚戈是个好孩子
Diego was a good kid.
不管他最近遇上了什么麻烦
Any problems he may have had recently,
做了什么决定...都不会...
his choices-- they don't...
都不会抹去这个事实
they don't erase that.
去找你的家人吧
Go be with your family.
是啊 我们走吧 快点
Yeah, right? Come on. Come on.
他这就走 我们走
He's gone. Let's go.
再见了您嘞
Aloha-oe.
那是什么
What is that?
迪亚戈的私人物品
That's, uh, Diego's personal effects.
系统里找不到他的直系家属
There's no family in the system,
所以我们在找他的近亲
so we're looking for next of kin.
我去接本 然后带他去购物
I'm gonna go pick up Ben, do a little holiday shopping.
你还好吧
You good?
我的航♥班♥一个半小时以后起飞
My flight's in 90 minutes.
我在收拾东西
Just packing up.
很遗憾你朋友发生这种事
Hey, sorry about your friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是认真的
And I'm serious.
记得给我发照片
Look, I want pictures, all right?
椰子胸罩啊 草裙啊
Coconut bra, grass skirt.
知道了没 我要看全套
All right? The whole thing.
知道了 我这就来
Yup. I'm right behind you.
克丽丝特尔
迪亚戈 你在哪儿
今晚到南极脱衣舞俱乐部找我
么么哒
南极脱衣舞俱乐部
登机牌
如果你不喜欢
Hey, if you don't like that,
我们可以调头回去买♥♥你想要的
we can turn around and go get whatever you want.
是我就会选那辆自行车
I'd have gone for the bike.
你试着把那辆自行车
You made that pretty clear
骑出商店的时候 我就看出来了
when you tried to ride that out of there. ?
那个保安比看起来的要灵活许多吧
That security guard was faster than he looked, wasn't he?
我和你♥爸♥爸...
You know, me and your dad--
曾经有一年想存钱买♥♥自行车
we tried to save up for bikes one year.
于是我们就去修剪草坪 捡易拉罐
We was cutting grass and collecting cans,
满地找零钱
looking for loose change.
好意外 他竟然没有去偷一辆
I'm surprised he didn't steal one.
听着 本...
Look, Ben...
你♥爸♥爸虽然不是完美的
Your dad isn't perfect, all right?
但他是个好人
But he's a good man.
他也做过很多好事
He's done some really good stuff.
你不用这么说
You don't have to say that.
我了解他
I know who he is.
听着 本
Look, Ben,
你要知道你♥爸♥爸...
just know that your daddy--
他为我做了一件我永远无法回报的事
he did something for me that I can never repay him for.
他为你做了什么
What did he do for you?
他救了我的命
Your daddy saved my life.
怎么救的
How did he do it?
你就信我的 好吗
You're just gonna have to believe me, all right?
那如果我不信呢
Right, and if I don't?
南极脱衣舞俱乐部
请再为台上的甜甜送上掌声
Let hear it once more for Candy on the pole!
你找的克丽丝特尔是K打头还是C打头的
You looking for Krystal with a "K" Or Crystal with a "C"?
C打头的 我有事找她
"C." I'm here on business.
警♥察♥的事 不是...
Police business, not...
这种事
this business.
请坐 我会带她来找你
Have a seat. I'll find you.
*因为今晚我沉溺于梦境*
*'Cause tonight I'm living in a fantasy*
翠什
*沉溺于我自己的肮脏世界*
*My own little nasty world*
*今夜你想不想跟我走*
*Tonight, don't you wanna come with me?*
*你说我是不是坏女孩*
*Do you think I'm a nasty girl?*
*我沉溺于梦境*
*I'm livin' in a fantasy*
*沉溺于我自己的肮脏世界*
*My own little nasty world...*
宝贝 夏威夷啊
Hey, baby. Well, um, Hawaii!
你到了啊
Look, you made it!
亲爱的 你可真是棒 你看
Baby, you did good. Look.
我要用这个大的衣帽间
Dibs on the walk-in closet!
听着 我现在不太方便说话
Hey, listen, can I...? I can't really talk right now...
快看
Yo!
冰箱是满的
This fridge is loaded!
亲爱的 这里...
Baby, this place is...
太棒了
It's amazing!
因为是给你准备的啊
Well, you deserve amazing.
我现在只想赶快过去
And, um, I can't wait to get there.
本季最靓巨♥乳♥ 各位
Tits of the season, folks. And, um...
别忘了...
Don't forget to give...
但是我有点工作上的事要处理
Uh, I have this work thing, though, that I have to handle.
工作上的事 你不是该在机场吗
A work thing? You're supposed to be at the airport.
这里正好顺路
Yeah, well, this place is on the way.
你到底是在哪里
What place is that exactly?
这里是...
Um... it, uh...
是...
It, uh...
一家自助餐厅
a all-you-can-eat buffet.
南极俱乐部的先生们 为特丽克西
Gentlemen of The South Pole, open your hearts
敞开你们的心扉和钱包吧
and wallets for Trixy!
罗杰 你是在脱衣舞俱乐部吗
Roger, are you at a strip club?!
-这个... -过分 爸爸
- Um, it's... - Ew! Dad!
恶心
Gross!
-让我看看 -不行 退后 再退后
- Ooh, let me see! - No. Step... step back.
这...这是工作上的事
It-It's... it's a work thing.
你好 我是克丽丝特尔 你找的我
Hi. I'm Crystal. You asked for me?
罗杰 克丽丝特尔是你找来的吗
Roger? Did you ask for Crystal?!
是...也不是
Um... yes and no.
但是这个...这个是我在办的案子
But this is... It's a... it's a case that I'm on.
告诉她这是工作...
Tell her that I'm work... on...
这是...
It's-it's-it's...
她不是在工作 她只是...
She's not gonna work. She's just...
我们只是要聊聊 我在办案
We're just gonna talk. I'm on a case.
我给你回电♥话♥ 爱你哦
Uh, I'll call you later. I love you.
罗杰
Ro... Roger!
罗杰
我是默托警探
Detective Murtaugh.
凶案组 请坐
Homicide. Please have a seat.
好的
Okay.
我想问问你关于迪亚戈·卡布雷拉的事
I need to ask you about Diego Cabrera.
为什么 他怎么了
Why? What happened to him?
他昨晚被人谋杀了
He was killed last night.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
-别这么说 -抱歉
- Don't say that. - ?I'm sorry.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道 他们杀了他
I knew it. They killed him.
谁
Who?
我现在不能跟你说话
Look, I can't talk to you right now.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表