剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
You know him?
私底下不认识
Not personally.
难道是工作上认识
Professionally?
他是锤了鲨鱼一拳的那个人 你是鲍曼吧
He's the guy who punched the shark. You're Bowman, right?
不是一拳 更像是推了一下
Wasn't a punch, more of a shove.
你推了鲨鱼
You shoved a shark?
没错 他还救了五个在附近冲浪的小孩
Yeah, and he saved five kids who were surfing nearby.
其实只有两个孩子 他们水性都很好
It was just two kids, and they were great swimmers, you know.
其实是他们救了自己
They saved themselves, really.
我们在找科迪·路易斯
We're actually looking for Cody Lewis.
将近30岁 棕色长发
Uh, late 20s, long brown hair.
不认识
Don't know him.
捶鲨鱼那哥们
Punched-out-a-shark guy!
里格斯 他就是科迪
Riggs, that's Cody!
看到了
Got him.
你干嘛要跑 我们有车
Hey, why are you running? We got a car.
嗨小罗 这样更好玩啊
Hey, Rog. This is more fun.
-搞什么 -我的滑板
- What the hell? - ?Hey, my board.
还有这种操作
Really?
冷静点 发什么神经 咖♥啡♥因♥摄入太多吗
Easy, man. What's the matter, too much caffeine?
还是说你只是单纯讨厌乌鸦
Or you just hate ravens?
咖♥啡♥因♥的作用开始消退了
The caffeine's starting to wear off.
起来
Come on.
你就因为他在你的海湾冲浪就揍了他
So you beat the guy up because he surfed your cove?
真是...
That's...
我的确是威胁了德尔马乡巴佬几句
I had words with some Del Mar kook, yeah.
怎么着 他害怕了 所以起诉我吗
So, what, he's pressing charges 'cause he's scared?
估计也就这么回事吧
Sounds about right.
那是你的海湾 我说的对吗
An-And it's your cove? Is that right?
我从小就在帕洛斯·维尔德这片海滩上冲浪
Look, I grew up in P.V. surfing that beach.
现在这些搞对冲基金
Now these hedge fund millionaires
还有信贷基金的富豪冒出来
and trust fund kids show up
还想在那里学冲浪
and want to take lessons there?
他们不只是偷走了我们的海浪
They're not just stealing our waves.
你要明白我们就是这样的人
All right, you got to understand this is who we are.
那片海滩和海浪就是我们的一切
That beach, those waves.
科迪 帮你自己一个忙
Listen, Cody, do yourself a favor, all right?
我不认为你是凶手
I don't think you're the guy.
但你得告诉我 是你们岸仔帮哪位兄台
But you need to tell me which one of your Shore Boys
把刀插♥进♥了那人的脑袋 我们就可以翻篇了
put a blade in this dude's head so we can move forward.
什么刀
Blade? What?
你口中的德尔马乡巴佬 他昨晚死在了海滩上
Your Del Mar kook, he ended up dead on the beach last night,
我们查到了你揍他的监控视频
and we've got security footage of you roughing him up.
这对你可不利哦 科迪
See, it just doesn't look good for you, Cody.
我是推了他
Look, I-I-I pushed him, sure,
但我之后就没见过他
but I never saw him again.
还有你说什么视频
And wh-what-what- what footage?
我们查了海滩边一家住户的监控视频
We got security footage of a house down the beach.
汤姆·诺布吗
From Tom Noble?
他为了害我们什么话都能说
Man, that guy will say anything to mess with us.
他儿子不想理他 他就把罪怪到我头上
He just blames me 'cause his son wants nothing to do with him.
怎么 他是个差劲的老爸 他儿子讨厌他
So, what, it's my fault that Noble's kid hates him
是我的错吗
'cause he's a lousy father?
不 当个差劲的老爸不犯法...
No, no, it's not against the law to be a terrible dad--
如果犯法 我的工作可就难做了
if it was, it'd make my job a lot more difficult.
如果你与此事无关
So, if you had nothing to do with this,
那昨晚你在哪儿
then, where were you at last night?
在海湾冲浪 和往常一样
The cove, surfing, like always.
不过没玩太久
I wasn't out long, though.
我跌了一跤 还被划了个口子
I took a spill and got cut.
我以为是岩石
I thought it was the rocks,
后来才发现是汤姆·诺布的沉船
but it was actually Tom Noble's sunken boat.
我还缝了五针
I needed five stitches.
不信的话你可以问医院的人
You can ask the hospital if you want.
诺布的船是什么时候沉的
When did Noble's boat sink?
不清楚 但时间应该不长
Don't know, but it couldn't have been there long.
我每天都去冲浪 应该会注意到
I'm out every day. I'd have seen it.
如果我知道你们要来
If I knew you guys were coming,
就稍微收拾一下了
I would have cleaned up a little.
别担心 我们马上就走
Don't worry, we won't be here long.
导致他死亡的有没有可能是螺旋桨叶片
Is it possible that the cause of death was propeller blade?
有可能 我只能说
Possible. And can I just say
这个人的头骨异常厚实
this guy has an unusually thick skull,
所以弄开他的头骨真的不容易
so it was no small feat for me to get in his head,
但凭借我卓越的耐心
but with a lot of patience
还有这个可爱的小振动骨锯
and this pretty sweet vibrating bone saw.
斯科赛斯 直接告诉我们你有什么发现
Scorsese, just... what did you find?
好吧
Okay.
铝合金
Alloy of aluminum,
不锈钢
and stainless steel,
还有其他耐腐蚀材料
along with other corrosion-resistant materials,
都是用于海上作业的
which are used to operate in sea water,
所以没错 你的猜想很有可能
so, yeah, your theory is plausible.
螺旋桨 就像个旋转电锯
Propellers rotate, like a turning screw.
这家伙反正是挨了锯子
This guy definitely got screwed.
你回去检查一下那艘船
Okay, so you go check out the boat,
我去慈善晚宴盯着诺布去
and I'll keep an eye on Noble at the charity.
你是不是打算去监视你老婆
Are you going to go spy on your wife
因为你觉得她出轨了
'cause you think she's cheating?
才没有
No.
什么
What?
翠什会出轨
Trish cheating?
-谢谢 -没错 她才没那么卑鄙
- Thank you. - That's right, she's too classy for that.
她会直接离开你
She'd just leave you.
再说 警♥察♥老婆
Plus, you know, cops' wives,
谁知道你什么时候就因公殉职了
they never know when you're gonna just, like, die on the job,
所以她们都会有备用计划
so they tend to have a backup plan.
或者备胎
Or a backup man.
一点用没有
Not helpful.
来吧
Go.
一点用没有
Not helpful.
下次再庆祝好了
We can celebrate another time.
我来找我的妻子 翠什·默托
I'm looking for my wife, Trish Murtaugh.
稍等
One moment.
麻烦找一下默托夫人
I need a 20 on Mrs. Murtaugh.
她和斯科特在他的化妆间里 这边
she's with Scott in his dressing room, that way.
洛杉矶警署
LAPD.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
罗杰 你怎么...
Roger, what are you...?
前美国职业篮球运动员
绰号♥"蝙蝠侠"
斯科蒂·皮蓬Scottie Pippen.
斯科特原来是斯科蒂
Scott is Scottie?!
芝加哥公牛队 六枚戒指
Chicago Bulls. Six rings.
天哪 斯科蒂·皮蓬
Oh, my God, Scottie Pippen!
斯科蒂·皮蓬
Scottie Pippen!
斯科特 这是我丈夫罗杰
Scott, this is my husband, Roger.
罗杰 很高兴认识你
Roger, nice to meet you.
你妻子很优秀
Your wife is amazing.
你才厉害
You're amazing.
斯科特是我们今晚的主讲人
Scott is our keynote speaker tonight.
是斯科蒂 她真是失礼
It's Scottie. Sorry about that.
她不懂我们的事
You know, she don't know what we know.
我可以在爆满的体育场里投出最后一球
I can put up the last shot in a packed arena,
可我是真的害怕演讲
but giving speeches, I freeze up.
不会了 今晚不可能的
No, not anymore. Not tonight.
你一定会表现得很棒的 斯科特
You... You're gonna be great, Scott.
错了 是斯科蒂 她说的没错
No, Scottie. And she's right.
知道吗
You know what,
你可是斯科蒂·皮蓬
you are Scottie freakin' Pippen!
-懂吗 伙计 -不怎么懂
- You follow me, player? - No, not really.
你以为迈克尔·乔丹要是没有你在身边
You think Michael Jordan would have put up all those points
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表