剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Is that soup?
没错 我这里有意大利蔬菜浓汤
Yeah, yeah, I've got, uh, minestrone
还有豌豆汤
and, uh, split pea.
-为什么 -因为汤能让人快乐
- Why? - ?'Cause soup makes people happy.
我新到岗的第一天都会这样
It's like my thing, you know, first day at a new gig?
-买♥♥汤来招待大家 -不
- Hit 'em with soup. - ?No.
我是问为什么副局长派你来
Why did the deputy chief send you here?
不清楚 也许是因为她想让我向精英学习
No clue. Maybe 'cause she wants me to learn from the best.
-我选蔬菜浓汤 -我选豌豆汤
- Ooh, I'm gonna do the minestrone. - ?Split pea.
你俩真的要喝汤
You guys really are doing the soup?
怎么了 这主意很好啊
What? This is a great idea.
犯罪现场喝汤
Soup to a crime scene?
大多数人会喝咖啡 吃甜甜圈和百吉饼
You know, most people do coffee, donuts, bagels.
这个人喝汤 多新鲜
This guy-- soup. That's new.
我没来得及吃完早午餐 所以...
I wasn't able to finish brunch, so...
你应该加入我们 罗杰
You need to get on board, Rog.
创意小♥灵♥通♥
Ooh, idea man.
再接再厉 "长杆子"
Keep up the good work, Slim.
好
Cool.
我认得你的脸
I know your face from somewhere.
喝汤吗
Soup?
我盯着你呢 鲍曼
Got my eye on you, Bowman.
昨晚到底发生了什么
So what exactly happened last night?
迈克尔开车送我回家
Michael was driving me home.
发生了枪击 我们坠了车
There were gunshots, we crashed.
你们想让我重复同样的话多少遍
How many times do you need me to keep telling the same story?
我们希望你能补充一些细节
Well, we're hoping you can provide some additional details.
比如当车坠下悬崖时
Like you were sleeping with him
你正在和他缠绵
when the crash happened.
这就是个好细节
That's a good detail.
请别碰它
Uh, please don't touch that.
那可不是玩具
That's not a toy.
那是鲍勃·马利的吉他
That was Bob Marley's guitar.
真是鲍勃的吗 你的作品里有他的影子
Really? Bob? I hear some Marley in your, uh, work.
真的吗 哪张专辑
Oh, really? Uh, which album?
我这人... 记不住名字
I'm not... I'm not really good with names.
-谢伊 -菲尔 这是在浪费我时间
?- Shaye? - ?Phil, this is a waste of my time.
我还有一个会要开
I have a session to get to.
已经取消了 亲爱的你需要休息
It's canceled. Sweetie, you need to take a break.
我需要的是不再有人跟我说我需要什么
What I need is for people to stop telling me what I need.
菲尔·格林 谢伊的经纪人
Phil Green. I manage Shaye.
-进展如何 -可以说是很慢了 菲尔
- How's it going here? - Oh, it's going kind of slow, Phil.
我们知道你在和保镖上♥床♥
So, we know you were sleeping with the bodyguard.
会不会有一位愤怒的男友
Is there maybe an angry boyfriend,
或者愤怒的妻子
or, like, an angry wife?
你能想出其他什么愤怒的人来吗
Can you think of any other angry stuff that...?
有没有其他更善解人意的警探
Are there other, maybe more sensitive detectives
能破这个案
who can deal with this?
-没有 我们是精英 -最优秀的
- No. Cream of the crop. - We're the best.
雷是挺烦的 但他不可能杀人
Ray's a lot of things, but he's no killer.
我和他最近在闹矛盾
We're going through a rough patch right now,
但他不知道迈克尔的事
but he didn't know about Michael.
好吧
All right.
-他昨晚在哪儿 -去哪儿可以找到他
- So, where he was last night? - Know where we can find him?
他在工作 像往常一样
He was at work, as usual.
-像往常一样 -好的吧
- As usual. - ?All right.
我跟你们一起去
I'll go with you.
他给我留了大概20条信息
He left me, like, 20 messages.
-没关系 我们来搞定 -没错
- Nah, it's okay. We'll handle it. - ?Yeah.
好 那我就去工作室
Okay, then I'm going to the studio.
谢伊 你应该休一天假
?Shaye, you deserve a day off.
艺明星啊
Artists.
就像一场铁笼战 过程太惨烈
Oh, it was like a cage match. It was so bad.
我们最后向对方猛攻过去 就好像...
We were just tearing into each other at the end there like...
我们下定了决心不能结束婚姻
Wow. ?...like we decided we couldn't leave the marriage
直到我俩都完全无法胜任
until we were both completely unfit
-和另一个人在一起 -老天
- to ever be with another human ever again. ?- Gosh.
-听着好残忍♥ -是啊 没错
- It sounds brutal. ?- Yeah, it was.
但那正是里格斯的魅力 对吧
But, see, that's the beauty of Riggs, right?
我俩在很多事上都很无能
We are both pretty incapable of a lot,
所以还挺完美的
so, it's pretty perfect.
我能提个建议吗
Can I offer a suggestion?
里格斯大概来我们家吃过100顿饭
Riggs has been to this house for maybe 100 meals.
可这次是他第一次洗了头才来的
And I think this is the first time he ever washed his hair.
我很遗憾 他真的太恶心了
I'm so sorry. That's awful.
不 我...
No. I'm just...
我想说如果你真的觉得
I'm just saying that if you do feel
你和他在其他方面很相配
that you're cut out for something else,
他也许会给你惊喜
he might surprise you.
我在向翠什报到
So I'm checking in with Trish.
需不需要我让她转告帕尔默
You want me to tell her to let Palmer know
我们还在查案
we're still out on this thing?
不用
No.
你已经报到了
Oh, you already checked in?
我为啥要报到
Why would I do that?
因为那是你该做的
Because it's what you do.
我们提前离开了早午饭席 所以你得报到
We left brunch early, so you got to check in
让她知道我们还在外面查案
and let her know that we're still on this thing.
但她知道我们还在外面 因为我不在你家
But she knows I'm still out because I'm not there.
小罗 你真的相信
Rog, do you honestly believe
翠什会认为你现在在家里吗
that Trish thinks you're at the house right now?
不 当然不
No, of course not.
因为我报到了
Because I checked in.
你根本不知道怎么维系感情吧
You have no clue how relationships work, do you?
我在找雷
I'm looking for Ray!
-洛杉矶警署 有谁知道... -有
- LAPD. Anybody know where I can...? - Yeah.
你们好 他在后面 为首席伴娘做准备
Hi. He's in the back, prepping the maid of honor, okay?
好嘞
All right.
其实应该叫"签到"
It's actually called the check-in.
洛杉矶警署
LAPD!
-雷 -是警♥察♥
- Ray, - It's the cops.
-你在里面吗 -搞什么 雷
- you in here? - What the hell? Ray?
我的裙子在哪儿
Where... where's my dress?
躲后面去 后面
Get back, get back.
-真贴心的准备啊 -工作而已
- It's quite the prep process. - Just working.
很显然 你裸着身子
Well, clearly, and you're naked,
大多数优秀摄影师都喜欢裸着
and that's how most of the great photographers did it--
干事情
in the nude.
-是吗 -是的 为了让裸体模特放松
- Really? - ?Yes, to relax the models in the nude.
我们来呢
Well, here's the thing.
是要问你几个问题 关于你女友的
We need to, uh, ask you some questions about : ...your girlfriend.
女友 你这个混♥蛋♥
Girlfriend? You jerk!
等等 我可以解释的
Now, hold on. I can explain.
是啊 她昨天差点死掉
Yeah, she was almost killed last night.
是的 我听说了 我很震惊
Yes. I heard. I... I was horrified.
他很震惊
He was horrified.
震惊
Horrified.
好吧 你昨晚在哪儿 雷
All right, so, where were you last night, Ray?
昨晚我和她在一起
Uh, last night I was with her,
在预演宴会上拍照
uh, at the rehearsal dinner taking photos.
你根本没在工作
You weren't working!
你这个出轨的混♥蛋♥
You lowlife, cheating son of a bitch!
谢伊 天哪 你没事
Shaye, oh, my God, you're okay! ?
天哪 你还担心了是吗 雷
Oh, my God, were you so worried, Ray?
-她是谁 你的悲伤辅♥导♥员吗 -我...
- Who is she, your grief counselor? - I-I...
她不能这么做
She can't do that.
-别 谢伊 -放开我
- No, Shaye... - Let go of me!
-帮帮忙 小罗 -我爱你 我给你打了电♥话♥
- Little help here, Rog. - I love you. I tried calling you.
是在你们俩上♥床♥的时候打的
Oh, was that while you were banging her,
-还是你事后打的 -我爱你 谢伊
- or did you wait till after? ?- I love you, Shaye.
小罗 抓住他的腿
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表