剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
You're like an impossible target to hit.
你觉得我不担心吗
You think I don't worry?
我知道你不担心
I know you don't.
我都藏起来了
'Cause I hide it.
从我醒来的那一刻我就开始担心所有事情
But from the moment I wake up, I'm worried about all of it,
担心你 你妹妹们
about you, about your sisters,
你妈妈 我的疯子搭档
about your mother, about my crazy partner,
我犯过的错 我会犯的错
about the mistakes I made, about the mistakes I'm gonna make.
哇 所以...
Wow, so...
所以 你 你真的担心吗
so, you-you really worry?
有时候我一晚上睡不着
Sometimes I'm up all night
担心我担心的还不够多
worrying that I don't worry enough.
有时候我担心得太多了
And sometimes I worry too much.
我就是个会担心的人
I'm just a worrier.
怎么了 男孩子们
What's up, boys?
我和爸爸打算看湖人的比赛
Dad and I are gonna watch the Laker game.
-你看吗 -好啊
- You-you coming? - Sure.
聊得挺好 爸爸 谢谢
Good talk, Dad. Thanks.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
他好像好多了 亲爱的
He seems better, honey.
你们刚刚在聊什么
What were you talking about?
怎么了亲爱的
Oh, baby, what's wrong?
我很担心
I'm worried.
你是忘了我们约了治疗
Did you forget we had a session
还是决定不来
or just decide not to come?
对不起 忘了时间
Sorry. Time got away from me.
是吗
I bet it did.
他们给我打的药
Those drugs they gave me,
我觉得还在我脑子里捣乱
I feel like they're still rattling around in my head.
没人能跟你聊聊这个真遗憾
Well, it's a shame you don't have anyone to talk to about that.
里格斯
Riggs?
你在听吗
You still there?
在 只是...只是...
Yeah, it's... it's just...
只是什么
It's just what?
你很厉害 医生
You're good at what you do, Doc.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认真的 我知道
I'm serious. I know that, uh,
我知道我不是最理想的病人
I'm not the, you know, most ideal patient.
但我凝视深渊的时候
But when I'm staring into the abyss...
你是唯一阻止我跌进去的人
you're the only thing that keeps me from falling in.
所以谢谢你
So thank you.
里格斯 你现在在哪里
Riggs, where are you right now?
我平常在的地方
Where I always am.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表