剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
我今天一个白♥痴♥都没打死呢
See, I haven't shot a dumbass all day
可还有指标要完成
and I got quotas to meet.
所以说等我再回来
As a matter of fact, when I come back in here,
我会检查你们所有人的身份证
I'm gonna be checking everyone's IDs.
全都放桌上 加拿大的可不行
And lay 'em here on the table, and no Canadian ones.
明白了吗 我可盯着你呢
All right? I'm looking at you.
出去
Outside.
-赶紧出去 -我自己就有孩子
- Get your ass outside! - Hey, I got kids of my own.
-绝对不会做那种事情 -给你
- I wouldn't dare do anything like that. - Hey, hey, here.
这钱是为我刚刚砸的东西
That'll cover the damages.
丽萨·科伦
All right? Lisa Conlon.
她今天上午被绑♥架♥了
She was kidnapped this morning.
你听说什么了没
What have you heard?
谁说我能听见风声
Who says I heard anything?
内森·里格斯让我来的
Nathan Riggs sent me.
他是我父亲
He's my dad.
你就是内森·里格斯家的小子啊
You're Nathan Riggs' kid.
我早该认出你眼中那股疯劲儿的
I should have recognized the crazy in your eyes.
你们家的人可真了不得
You got one hell of a family.
听着 我需要找到丽萨
Look, I need to find Lisa.
所以不管你知道什么 赶紧说
So, whatever you know, start talking fast.
本地的雅利安兄弟会有一条非常坚固的管道
Local A.F.T., they got this unbreakable pipeline
一直通到墨西哥 贩运冰♥毒♥ 然后...
that's running through Mexico, pulling meth, and...
管道出问题了
The pipeline broke.
我听说他们慌了 绑了个女的
I heard they panicked, grabbed a girl...
想勒索几个度过现在的困境
Raise some cash, buy their way out of trouble.
我需要知道名字 特拉维斯
I need a name, Travis.
-可我没名字能给你 -特拉维斯
- Yeah, I don't have one for you. - ?Travis...
绰号♥ 地址...
I need a nickname, an address...
什么都行
something.
-转身 -什么
- Turn around. ?- What?
转身
Turn around.
那就是你的什么都行
There's something.
这是你的车吗
This your van?
不是 是我朋友的
Um... no, it's my friend's.
他借我的
He said I could borrow it.
出来跑跑差事
Do some errands.
这样啊 这车挺好看的
Right. Yeah. It's good-looking.
我自己也想弄一辆呢
I been thinking about getting myself one.
一直好奇后面的空间有多大
I was curious how much storage they had in the back.
里格斯
Hey, Riggs!
怎么
Yeah?
你跟警♥察♥说什么话
Why you talking to that cop?
有枪
Gun!
快跑 贝利 快跑
Go, go, go, go! Bailey, move!
快跑快跑快跑
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go...
是因为货车的事吗
Is this about the van?
你应该考虑一下有多少东西没被炸掉
What you need to think about is what didn't blow up.
对吧 比如那间酒吧
Right? Like the bar.
或者加油站 或者棕榈树
Or the gas station. Or the palm trees.
就一棵棕榈树
Well, one palm tree.
不 我是来道歉的
No, this is about me saying I'm sorry.
你终于意识到
You finally seeing the whole
代理警监不等于警监了吗
temporary captain thing for what it really is?
你知道他们其实是按名字首字母挨个问
I mean, you know they went alphabetically
直到有人答应 所以...
until someone finally said yes, and, I mean...
里格斯 我抱歉的是
Riggs, I'm sorry
我没有陪你去海伦代尔
that I didn't go with you to Helendale
见你父亲
to see your dad.
小罗 你知道我是不会让你去的
Come on, Rog, you know I wouldn't let that happen.
-有什么发现 贝利 -是有发现
- What you got, Bailey? - Well, I found something,
可是完全不合理
but it doesn't really make any sense.
爆♥炸♥几乎毁掉了车里的所有证据痕迹
The explosion destroyed almost all the evidence in the van.
几乎
Almost?
CSI在一个水壶上发现了DNA信息
Well, CSIs found a thermos with some DNA on it,
我在基因库里进行了查询 结果...
and I ran it through the DNA database, and, um...
嫌犯和内森·里格斯有50%的匹配度
our perp has a 50% match to Nathan Riggs.
不可能
That's impossible.
他入狱四年了
He's been in prison for four years.
我知道 但这个结果其实表明
I know, but the match indicates
他是内森·里格斯的孩子
that he's a child of Nathan Riggs.
对 可是...
Yeah, but that's...
你是说现在有两个麻烦家伙了
You mean there might be two of them?
他叫什么名字
So, what's his name?
盖瑞特 盖瑞特·里格斯
Garrett. Garrett Riggs.
-19岁了 -他母亲呢
- He's 19. - ?His mother?
跟她没关系 她有自己的生活
She's out of the picture. Got her own set of problems.
听着 他跟你不一样
Now, listen to me, son, he's not like you.
他需要人照顾
He needs looking out for.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
跟你对我一样的照顾吗
And is that some of the looking after that you gave me?
说实在的 你这照顾真让人受不了
'Cause, boy, that's some tough love right there.
吃一堑长一智 好吗...
I learned from my mistakes, all right--
我对盖瑞特很好
I've done right by Garrett.
一直想让他远离雅利安兄弟会
Tried to keep him out of this whole A.F.T. thing, you know.
即使在监狱也是一样
Even from jail.
真是感人啊
Ain't that sweet.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他和一个本该保护他
He's with a friend that was supposed to make sure
远离这些麻烦的朋友一起
to keep him out of this crap.
你这好朋友有个名字吗
Does your good friend got a name?
儿子 你听我说
Son, you got to listen to me.
盖瑞特没有参与
Garrett's not part of this.
你要向我保证会照顾他
You got to promise me to watch out for him.
名字
Name.
洛恩·库克
Llewyn Cooke.
她在哪儿
So, where is she?
你没给她搞到衣服
You didn't get her any clothes.
没时间
There was no time.
都是因为你让那个白♥痴♥盖瑞特去处理掉货车
We had to split because you let that dumbass Garrett
我们才不得不分头行动
get rid of the van.
结果突然冲出来一堆警♥察♥...
Then all of these cops are...
给那个姑娘找条毯子
Get the girl a blanket.
我需要她给她丈夫留言
I need her to record a message to the husband.
在那之前她最好有说话能力
It'd be nice if she could speak.
你还有别的要抱怨吗
Now, do you have any more complaints?
*咪♥咪♥咪*
*Mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi.*
测试 这位是蒙蒂
Check. This is Monty.
是 蒙哥马利的缩写吗
Is that-- is that short for Montgomery?
-蒙蒂·詹金斯 -就是蒙蒂吗
- Monty Jenkins. ?- Just Monty?
好的 因为我知道蒙哥马利
Okay, 'cause I know there were civil rights atrocities
那些人♥权♥暴行 引我深思
in Montgomery, and I'm woke.
这是搞什么
What the hell is this?
警监 要不要一起
Oh, Captain, won't you join us?
你来的刚好 我正在为集体诉讼按
This is perfect timing because I'm just deposing Montgomery
问讯蒙哥马利
in the class action lawsuit.
告我和里格斯的那起吗
The lawsuit against me and Riggs?
不是 纠正一下
No, actually, correction.
是针对默托警探的诉讼
The lawsuit is against Detective Murtaugh,
不是默托警监 所以你没事的
not Captain Murtaugh, so you're fine.
蒙蒂正在跟我说你们
And, uh, Monty here was just telling me about the grenades
从局里借手榴弹的事
that you borrowed from Property.
那是里格斯干的
That was Riggs.
我记得好像并非如此
I don't remember it like that.
对了
Oh, by the way,
马克·科伦
I'm also adding Mark Conlon
也要加上
to the class action suit.
里奥 拜托你告诉我你不是
Leo, please tell me you are not harassing
在骚扰一个妻子刚被绑♥架♥的人
a guy whose wife was just abducted.
当然不是
No. No.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表