剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Heads up, Frankie.
绿茶吗
Green tea?
真见鬼了 你说得对
I'll be damned. You're right.
他的确闭上了右眼
He did close his right eye.
没错
Yep.
我在古董店注意到他是用左眼瞄准
I noticed him shooting lefty at the antique store.
没错 我患了黄斑变性视觉疾病
Yeah, macular degeneration.
右眼中间有个大黑洞
Big black hole in the middle of my right eye.
几年前开始发作的
Started a few years ago.
一点也不好玩
It's not that interesting.
其实有一点好玩
You know, it's a little interesting.
你看
Ah, see...
你现在是以左眼视力为主 对吧
that means you're left-eye dominant. Right?
看到这个小污点没
Now, see this little stain?
这是以右眼视力为主的枪手所留下的
That is from our shooter, who's right-eye dominant,
等待着目标人物的出现
sitting and waiting for his target.
这不是你的枪
It's not your weapon.
所以如果你右眼看不见
So, if your right eye is blind,
你要怎么用这把枪开枪打死迈克·戴蒙德呢
how did you shoot Mike Diamond with this weapon?
看来我是瞎猫碰上了死耗子吧
I guess it was just a lucky shot.
弗兰基 陷害你的人不知道你眼睛的情况
Frankie, whoever set you up didn't know about your eye.
你到底在掩护谁
So who are you covering for?
没谁
No one.
这么多年来你一直想抓到我 亚哈
You've been trying to put me away for years, Ahab.
就接受这场胜利吧
Just take the win.
我从来没读过《大白鲸》
I never read the book Moby Dick,
但我知道大白鲸肯定不会
but I'm sure the whale didn't do time
为没犯过的罪而坐牢
for a crime he didn't commit.
我们现在正在追查真正凶手的车
We're actually tracking the car of the real killer.
所以现在 你可以走了
In the meantime, you're free to go.
那我现在该怎么做
So now what am I supposed to do?
就这样走出去吗
Just walk out of here?
不需要承担任何后果吗
No consequences?
弗兰基
Ah, Frankie,
只要你没犯下任何刑事重罪
as long as you don't commit any felonies
或是在我和我搭档面前尿尿
or take a leak in front of me and my partner,
我们才不管你做什么
we don't care what you do.
我从车管所查到了蓝色敞篷车的线索
I got a hit from the DMV on that blue convertible.
车子在2001年最后正式卖♥♥给了雷·斯托勒
The last official sale was in 2001 to Ray Stoller.
可他死了好多年了
Who died years ago.
所以他儿子山姆·斯托勒成为了继任车主
Which is why ownership passed on to his son, Sam Stoller.
2011年他接手并进行登记 而六个星期前
He took over registration in 2011 and six weeks ago,
他从陆军特种部队狙击兵部退役
he was discharged from the Army, Special Ops, Sniper Division.
把这个消息告诉盯着弗兰基的警员
Okay, get that information to the uni who's shadowing Frankie
找出斯托勒现在的下落
and find out where Stoller is now.
五号♥警员 已确认潜在嫌犯山姆·斯托勒
Unit Five, possible suspect, Sam Stoller, identified.
身高1米82 红色头发
Six foot, red hair.
五号♥警员 默托和里格斯警探
Unit Five, Detectives Murtaugh and Riggs
五分钟后会到达你所在位置
are less than five minutes from your position.
支援到达之前 不要交火
Do not engage until backup is on site.
贝利说那名警员不回复他的对讲机
Bailey says the uni's not answering his walkie.
看来有情况发生
Sounds like we're heading into a situation.
所以雷·斯托勒的儿子杀了戴蒙德
All right, so Ray Stoller's son kills Diamond
就因为他下令杀死了他父亲
for ordering the hit on his dad,
然后嫁祸给真正的杀手
and then frames the actual hit man.
相当地聪明
Pretty slick.
-可弗兰基为什么要认罪 -我不知道
- Yeah, but why does Frankie confess? - I don't know.
也许他是认为他应该受到惩罚
Maybe Frankie thinks he deserves to be punished.
巧的是 山姆·斯托勒也这么认为
Yeah. Coincidentally, so does Sam Stoller.
我正准备给自己泡杯茶
I was just gonna go make myself some tea.
要来一杯吗 抱歉我没有比茶更烈的东西了
Want some? Sorry, I got nothing stronger.
我的内科医师不让我喝酒了
My internist made me give up drinking.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我也知道你为何而来
I know why you're here, too.
我没意见
I'm okay with that.
我知道会有这么一天
I got it coming.
只想告诉你那不是私人恩怨
Just want you to know it wasn't personal.
只是份工作而已
It was just a job.
你杀了我父亲
You murdered my father.
他从不该招惹的人那里偷了那么多钱
He stole a lot of money from the wrong people.
却不是为了你或者你妈妈能更好地生活
Not to make a better life for you and your mom,
而是为了他自己
only for him.
只是为了满足一己私欲
To feed his appetites.
可♥卡♥因♥ 赌博
Cocaine, gambling...
他在流血
He's bleeding.
等等 小罗 是陷阱
Wait, Rog, it's a trap!
我们得在他失血过多之前把他救出来
We got to get to him before he bleeds out.
准备好了吗 上吧
Ready? Let's go.
弗兰克 能听见我说话吗
Frank, can you hear me?
-我们得送他去医院 -好
- Hey, we got to get him to a doctor. - All right.
你们上车
Let's get you guys in the car.
好 等等 那你呢
Okay, wait. Well, what about you?
总有人得把鸟赶走
Somebody's got to get this bird out of the perch.
可我不能留你一个人啊
Yeah, but I can't leave you by yourself.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
谁来帮你打掩护
Who's gonna lay down cover fire for you?
-我们一起上车 -你现在跟我争什么争
- We all go in the car. - Why are you doing this right now?
拜托
Oh, for crap sake!
告诉他他是你见过的最好的警♥察♥
Tell him he's the best cop you know.
告诉他你爱他
Tell him you love him.
别特么肉麻了
Enough with all this sexual tension.
快上车 上车 上车
Just come on, come on, come on.
别杀他
Don't kill him.
抱歉 弗兰基 我不接受指令
Sorry, Frankie, I don't take requests.
走 小罗 走
Go, Rog, go!
开往长滩医院
En route to Long Beach Hospital.
我需要急救员待命
I need emergency personnel standing by
有一位枪伤病人等待入院
to receive a gunshot victim.
白人男性 70岁
White male, 70s.
收到
Copy that.
我的血流到你的车饰上了
I'm getting blood on your nice upholstery.
别担心那个
Don't worry about that.
你接吧
You can answer that.
现在不行
Uh, not right now.
谁打来的
Who's calling?
是我女儿
It's my daughter.
我一会儿给她回
I'll call her back later.
那个小女孩救过你一命
Hey, that little girl saved your life once.
接她的电♥话♥
Take her call.
小瑞
Hey, Ri.
爸 我要去车管所重新考试了
Dad, I'm going to the DMV to retake my test.
我在想 可能你能给我一些
And I was thinking I could maybe use a little
小小的考前建议
last minute pep talk?
拜托 我可不想把你搞懵
Oh, come on, you don't want my voice in your head.
反正已经懵了
It's already there anyway.
至少告诉我点儿有用的
At least give me something I can use.
好吧 别想着那些可能出错的地方
Okay, don't focus on the things that can go wrong.
那些危险
You know, all the dangers out there.
把注意力集中在前面的路上
Focus on the road ahead.
还有那些前路通向的美好远方
And-and the wonderful places that they can take you.
唯一不会出车祸的司机
You know, the only drivers who never get hit
是从来不出门的那些
are the ones that never leave the house.
我会出车祸吗
I'm gonna get hit?
不 不 不 我是说
No, no, no, I'm saying
如果你太害怕了 你就永远
if you're too scared, then you'll never go
不可能达到目的地
where the road is trying to take you.
明白吗 就记住
You get it? Just remember
刹车在右边
that the brake is on the right.
不 在左边
No, it's on the left.
我知道 我是在考你
I know. I was testing.
你通过了 好了
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表