剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Well, I hope he finds some happiness.
因为我一定会
'Cause Lord knows I am gonna make sure
和本会过得好的
that Ben and I find ours.
你呢 你没事吧
How about you? You all right?
我挺好的
Yeah, I'm good.
别拿我当外人 马丁
Don't talk to me like I'm other people, Martin.
我们交情那么深
We have way too much history.
我最近一直在思考
You know, I've been thinking.
瞎思考啥啊你
Now, don't go doing that.
也许...
Maybe...
我可以来看看你和本
I could come check on you and Ben.
隔三岔五的
You know, from time to time.
如果你觉得可以的话
If you're okay with that.
行啊 没问题
Yeah, I'm okay with that.
我觉得那样很好啊
I think that would be real nice.
不是你的
They're not yours.
不是RJ的
They're not RJ's.
不是瑞亚娜的
They're not Riana's.
不是里格斯的
They're not Riggs'.
那还能是谁
Who else could've put that
把它放在了那盒纳赫曼饼干里
in the box of Nachman's Famous Cookies?
哈珀才两岁
Harper's only two.
想想如果是哈珀的
Imagine if that was Harper's.
等等等等 亲爱的
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Wait, honey.
亲爱的 你是在纳赫曼饼干盒里发现的
Honey. Honey, you found them in the box of Nachman's Famous Cookies?
没错
In the Famous Cookies.
天哪 那是康妮表妹的
Oh, my God. That's cousin Connie.
骚包康妮
Cockeyed Connie.
你记不记得上次她过来
You remember the last time she visited.
-对吧 -嗯
- Right? ?- Yeah.
她带了她的特制药
She brought her special medicine
-对 -她医生开的
- Yeah. - ?From her doctor
治青光眼的
to treat her glaucoma.
她肯定是忘了
She must have forgotten them.
真好吃
These are good.
天哪 亲爱的
Oh, my God. Honey.
亲爱的
Hmm? Hmm? ?Honey. Um...
这是康妮表妹的特制小熊糖
Mmm. ?These are cousin Connie's special gummy bears.
小熊糖还能怎么特制
What's so special about a gummy bear?
她的特制
Her special ones.
这是大♥麻♥
It's marijuana?
别别别 等等
Mm. Oh, no, no, no, no. Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-我在吃大♥麻♥ -别 冷静冷静
- I'm eating weed. No, no. We're gonna remain cool and calm.
-我嘴里有大♥麻♥ -别
- I got weed in my mouth. - No,
我知道 我们冷静一下
I know... Okay, we're gonna remain calm.
没事的 冷静 亲爱的
We're gonna make cool. Cool, baby. ?
冷静 保持冷静
Cool. Right? We cool. We cool.
-我们冷静 冷静 -我们得保持冷静
- We cool. We cool. - We got to be cool.
你吃了多少
How many did you take?
大概十五颗
About 15.
他在这儿坐了多久了
How long has he been sitting there?
一小时 可能更久
An hour. Maybe more.
嗨 哥们
Hey, amigo.
嗨 里格斯
Hey, Riggs.
感觉如何
How you feel, bud?
我感觉...
I feel...
很真实
vivid.
好啊
?All right. Yeah.
很好啊 哥们 那我们...
Well, perfect, buddy. Let's start...
我们...
let's...
我们来一瓶这个 好吧
let's start with one of these guys, right?
天啊
Oh, man.
你有没有我们兄弟[乐队]的歌♥
Hey, you have any Allman Brothers? ?
杏仁黄油 没有
Almond butter? No.
厨房♥里可能有杏仁
Maybe in the kitchen there's almond...
不是杏仁黄油
Not almond butter.
算了 别管了
You know what, forget it.
没事的
It's okay. ?Oh.
不过说起来
Yeah. Speaking of, though,
想不想来点小吃
how about some snacks?
你在干啥 天哪 里格斯
What are you doing? Oh, Riggs.
你怎么什么都有
Who are you?
-兄弟 兄弟 -啥
- Buddy, buddy, buddy, buddy. - ?What?
天啊 你是什么牛鬼蛇神啊
Oh, snap. What are you made of?
有奶酪
We got cheese?
奶酪啊
Cheese.
还有饼干
Now cracker.
好 我该怎么...
Okay. ?What am I...
给 把饼干放进嘴里 看见了吗
There you go. Put the cracker in. Right? ?Uh-huh.
这样吗
I don't know.
天呐
Man.
入口即化的奶酪...
The velvety cheese...
和加了盐的饼干
Mixed with the salty cracker.
不错吧
?Okay?
谢谢 里格斯
Thank you, Riggs.
这声音 太享受了
Oh, the sound is blowing my mind.
里格斯
Hey, Riggs.
我终于懂你了
Finally get you, man.
欢迎来到我的世界 小罗
Welcome to my world, Rog.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表