剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
那是默托吗
Is that Murtaugh?
没错 这是我们戴在身上的摄像头拍的
Yeah, it's these stupid cams we have to wear.
-有个医生被杀了 -嗯
- So, this doctor was killed, all right? - Okay.
我们去了他的诊所 然后碰到了这些家伙
So, we go to his clinic and we find these guys.
这个家伙已经死了 另外一个跑了
Well, this guy was dead and that guy got away,
但在这间屋子里
but in this room,
他们放着类固醇
they kept the steroids.
人体生长激素 人绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥...
Um, the HGH, the HCG...
停 停 好
Stop, stop it. All right.
-还有... -类固醇 天
- The H-H... - Steroids? Oh, God.
里格斯 你是说真的吗
Riggs, did you really bring me this?
真的
Really... hey.
别这样 这起案子没准能让你复职
Come on, this could get you back in the game.
没准是桩大案子 这些人在走私...
This could be huge. These guys are trafficking...
不 不会 他们卖♥♥什么
No, don't. What are they dealing?
药膏和面霜
Ointments and creams?
拜托 我又不是食品药物管理局的
Come on, I'm not the FDA.
你想搞个苏丹红抓捕行动吗
You want to do a red dye number two bust?
也许我来的不是时候
Maybe I came at a bad time.
你还真有觉悟
Well, you are very perceptive.
再见 里格斯
Bye, Riggs.
你错过了重点
You're missing the concept, all right?
你所有的东西都得和你一起搬出家门
All your stuff leaves the house with you.
大学在那边
College is that way.
我明白
I understand the concept.
克莱蒙研究大学离这里就45分钟
Look, Claremont's 45 minutes away.
我是不是可以去上大学...
What if I go to college...
但住在家里
...but live here?
我们为啥会想让你住在家里
And why would we want that?
我去看了我的宿舍
I mean, I saw my dorm room.
没有空调 煤渣砖墙
No AC, cinder-block walls.
12个人共用一间浴室
One shower for, like, 12 guys.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
大学就不该是让你舒服的
Look, college is supposed to be uncomfortable.
懂吗 它就该令人作呕 臭气熏天
All right? It's supposed to be disgusting and smelly
浴室地板永远都是湿的 没人知道原因
and the bathroom floor is always wet and no one ever knows why.
你不认为如果我有稳定的住宿条件
Don't you think I'll have a better chance of academic success
会取得更好的学术成就吗
if my living situation is stable?
我所爱的人都陪在我的身边
Be surrounded by the people I love.
我明白你的意思
I mean, I-I-I see your point.
不是说一切都必须要改变
I mean, not everything has to change.
每天晚上你要一个人看体育中心的节目吗
I mean, you're gonna watch SportsCenter alone every night?
谁要和你一起去洗车
Who's gonna go with you to the car wash?
承认了吧 这个主意也不算差
Admit it. It's-it's not a bad idea.
-你有... -离你父亲远点
- Well, you have a... - Step away from your father.
-妈 我... -离你父亲远点
- Mom, I-I was... - Step away from your father
把箱子放回后车厢
and take that box back in the truck.
没错 把箱子放会后车厢
Yeah, put the box in the truck.
居然敢骗我
Try to con me.
对
Yep.
-告诉我你没鼓励他住在家里 -没
- Tell me you weren't encouraging him to live at home. - No.
但是 翠什 你不觉得我们也许
But, Trish, don't-don't you think maybe it's possible
-我们可以... -绝对不行
- that we could... - Unequivocally no.
但是我们可以看着他
But we can keep an eye on him.
-他并不聪明 -宝贝
- He's not smart. - Baby.
听我说
Listen to me.
他需要离开这个安乐窝
He needs to leave the nest.
这对他 对你都是最好的
It's the best thing for him and for you.
-我 和我有什么关系 -你
- Me? What-what I got to do with it? - You.
亲爱的 你可以告诉你自己
Sweetie, you can tell yourself
如果RJ永远住在家里
that if RJ lives home forever,
你就不会变老
your bones won't get any older.
或者你可以让他去上大学
Or you can let him go to college
然后...
and...
去检查一下你的背
...see someone about this back.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
斯科赛斯找到我们要找的人的俄♥罗♥斯♥文身了
Scorsese found Russian tattoos on our guy,
所以我正在看俄♥罗♥斯♥人
so I'm looking at Russians.
还在看吗 怎么 你睡在这儿吗
Still? What, you sleep here?
还没到明天吧
It's not tomorrow yet, is it?
也差不多了
Close enough.
她不走 我也不能走
Listen, I can't leave here until she leaves here.
你又没有借口
You have no excuse.
你没事吧 和平常一样没事吧
You okay? I mean, as okay as you normally are?
我好像找到这个俄♥罗♥斯♥人了
I think that's our caviar-eating Russki right there.
没错 这是另外一个
Yep. And there's the other one.
塞奇·克瑞耶夫
Sergei Kryev.
看来这家伙现在在帮黑帮干活
Looks like our boys were freelancing for the mob.
那为什么俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮要杀死一个整型医生呢
Okay, so why does the Russian mafia kill a plastic surgeon?
隆鼻或是贩卖♥♥毒品失手了吗
Botched nose job or a drug ring?
我要再去找那医生聊聊
I got to go talk to that doctor again.
好像很有趣 我也去
That sounds like fun. I'm coming.
怎么 我可是队长
What? I'm the captain.
我还是可以做我想做的事
I can still do whatever I want.
默托先生 你的按♥摩♥师已经准备好了
Mr. Murtaugh, your massage therapist is ready.
声音 气味 还有人
...The sounds, the smells, the people.
其实我喜欢待在我的办公室里
Actually, I like being in my office.
现在还早 也许他还没来
It's early. He may not be in.
韦勒医生 我们是洛杉矶警署
Dr. Weller, LAPD.
-帕尔默 -起来
- Palmer. - Up.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在逮捕塞奇·克瑞耶夫
I'm arresting Sergei Kryev.
真的是和毒品有关
This is drug-related.
我就知道
I knew it.
你一直在跟踪我
You've been following me.
这么久才发现
Took you long enough.
随便吧 我们把整个小队都召集来了
Eh, whatever. We got the band back together.
我们是要行动还是什么
Are we doing this or what?
不行动
We are not.
什么 我们还要搞专案组呢
What? Hey, we got a whole task force thing going.
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
那是帕尔默探员
That Agent Palmer?
嗯
Yeah.
那是...帕尔默探员吗
Was that... Agent Palmer?
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
-你为什么拿着一只鞋子 -是啊
- And why are you carrying one shoe? - Yeah.
我们能不能把重点放在
Can we just focus on the fact
帕尔默探员刚刚抢了我们的案子上面
that Agent Palmer just stole our case?
她是史上最卑鄙 暗箭伤人
I mean, that is the most underhanded, backstabbing,
最两面派的探员
duplicitous agent ever.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
她简直是不可思议
She's unbelievable.
所以你们三人去了诊所
So, the three of you went to the clinic
然后又弄丢了另一名疑犯
and you lost another suspect?
我没算错吧
Did I get that math right?
老实说 我们没弄丢另一名疑犯
To be fair, we didn't lose another suspect.
我们弄丢的是同一个疑犯
We lost the same suspect.
真的 我们两次弄丢的都是同一个疑犯
We really, we lost one suspect twice.
-那些是司康饼吗 -我现在
- The-- are those scones? - You know, I am trying
很努力在完善
to reconcile procedure here
这里的规章制度
with any police procedure anywhere.
很高兴你加入我们
It's nice of you to join us.
你怎么会比你的同事先到达诊所呢
How was it that you arrived at the clinic before your colleagues?
这事说来有趣
Well... that's, uh, interesting.
我过去是因为直觉
See, I was there, um, on a hunch.
有点像是卧底潜能 对吧 里格斯
Uh, sort of in a... undercover sort of capacity. Right, Riggs?
我开始对这种欺骗行为感到不舒服 罗杰
Oh, I no longer feel comfortable with deception, Roger,
我已经改过自新了
now that I've turned over a new leaf.
他当时正在做按♥摩♥
He was having a massage,
他的下腰部有点问题
but he has lower lumbar issues...
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表