剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Bobby, don't. Don't do this.
快点 猛踩油门
Oh, come on. Put your peddle to the metal.
让你的粉丝看看我们以前是怎么做的
Let's show your fans how we used to do it.
就差一点
That was a close one.
找回了以前的我
That brings me back.
让我想起了以前的故事
Now that reminds me of a story.
如果你们听过就打断我吧
Now, stop me if you've heard this one before,
但我很确定你们没听过
but I'm pretty sure you haven't.
谢伊没告诉过别人
Shaye kept it to herself.
穆赫兰大道的东边 你确定吗
East on Mulholland. Are you sure?
我们走错了
We're going the wrong way.
-车刚过了3000街区 -好的
- The car just passed the 3000 block. - ?All right.
当时就是这么开的
It was a drive just like this.
我们出去庆祝
We were out celebrating.
谢伊开着车
Shaye was behind the wheel.
你记得我们是在庆祝什么吗 亲爱的
Do you remember what we were celebrating, baby?
你肯定记得
Sure you do.
你的第一张专辑签约
Your first record deal.
那晚她杀了一个人
Well, she killed a man that night.
撞到他之前我们没看见
Didn't see him before we hit him.
-没错吧 -是的
- Isn't that right? - ?Yes.
但是谁去坐了牢
But who went to jail for it?
你
You did.
为什么
Why?
告诉他们
Tell them!
因为我们做了交易
Because we made a deal.
你应该来照顾我的
Because you were supposed to take care of me.
五年
Five years,
一次都没来看我 一通电♥话♥都没有
not one visit or phone call.
我想联♥系♥你 我试了
I wanted to reach out. I tried.
菲尔不让
Phil wouldn't let me.
所以他也会死
That's why he's gonna die, too.
干得不错
Nice try.
开车 谢伊
Drive, Shaye.
现在我们试试看我们能不能飞
Now we're gonna see if we can fly.
找到他们了
Found them.
观景须知
禁止吸烟纵火
禁止乱扔垃圾
禁止酒精饮料
注意悬崖
远离悬崖
他打算坠崖
He's gonna take them over the edge.
小罗 你觉得越野怎么样
Hey, Rog. How do you feel about off-road?
你知道我讨厌这个问题
You know I hate that question.
我说了实话 你想怎么样
I told the truth. What do you want?
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
现在我要毁了你的
And now I'm gonna ruin yours.
救命
Help me!
拜托 救命 救命
Please, help me. Help!
天哪 老爸
Damn. Dad.
罗杰·梅菲尔德·默托
Roger Mayfield Murtaugh.
后备箱 菲尔在后备箱里
The trunk! Phil's in the trunk.
天哪
Oh, my God.
救命
Help me.
-求你了 -你好 菲尔
- Please! - ?Hi, Phil.
拜托
Come on!
我们会死的
We're gonna die.
是的 这句话有保障
Yeah, now, that is a guarantee.
也许就是今天 待会横尸公路上
Maybe today, you know, maybe later down the road.
这不是作秀 对吧
It's not an act, is it?
这都取决于你
It all depends on you.
求你了
Please.
害怕的感觉很难受吧
Sucks being scared, doesn't it?
你有没有伤过她
Did you hurt her?
有还是没有
Yes or no?
拉我上去
Pull up!
回答问题
Answer the question.
是 我伤过她
Yes. Yes, I hurt her.
没错 我伤过她
I did. I hurt her.
告诉她我很抱歉
Tell her I'm sorry.
自己告诉她 来吧
Tell her yourself. Come on.
加入洛杉矶警署
立即申请
招募中
这是你的杰作吗
Is this your doing?
这是团队的功劳
It was a team effort.
我觉得我创造了一位完美警♥察♥
I think I created the perfect cop.
你的脑子 他的身体
Your brains, his body.
行啊 你带着你的搭档
Mm-hmm. Well, you take your partner
教他写文件
and you teach him some paperwork.
就是这样
That's right.
他是你的了
He's all yours now.
很明显
Apparently,
我们的招募人数瞬间暴涨
our recruiting numbers are suddenly through the roof.
你高兴了吧
Hmm. You laugh.
但如果做一些微调
But a couple of tweaks
那会是张非常吸引人的海报
and that's a very compelling poster.
你救了那女孩的命
You saved the girl's life.
但那是毫无条理的警♥察♥工作
It was haphazard police work.
造成了过量的连带损失
Excessive collateral damage,
还差点被公诉 但...
and nearly a lawsuit, but...
结果并不坏
not a bad outcome.
这样的"三明治评价"才像样
Now, that's a proper compliment sandwich.
批评得用赞美夹着
Yeah, you closed it up.
听着
Listen.
有没有可能你早点退休
Any chance you retire early
然后带着里格斯一起走
and take Riggs with you?
我不能离开
I can't leave.
我可是这个部门的门面
I'm the face of the department.
能给我们点时间吗
Give us just a sec?
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
我会失去一切
I'm gonna lose everything.
我能接受
And I'm okay with that.
反正我也不值得拥有那些
I didn't deserve it, anyway.
声明一下 我炒了菲尔
For the record, I fired Phil.
声明一下 他对你的所作所为不是你应得的
For the record, you didn't deserve what he did to you.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
坚持住 好吗
Hang in there, okay?
你在那视频直播上看到你♥爸♥了吗
You see your dad on that old Periscope?
视频直播 推特 TMZ
Periscope, Twitter, TMZ.
八卦网站
-我整晚都收到关于你的信息 -真的吗
- I've been getting texts about you all night. - Really?
他们是不是说我很英勇
?Are they saying how heroic I looked?
-因为他们在... -没有
- 'Cause that's what they say down... - ?No.
他们都说"你♥爸♥爸抹杀了谢伊的事业"
They're saying "Your dad just killed Shaye's career."
"现在 这几十年都不会有人听到
"And now, no one's gonna hear any new music from her
她的任何新歌♥了"
for decades."
-不 但是 我 -都归功于你
- No, do-- but... I... - All 'cause of you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我... 我救了她的命
I... I saved her life.
别告诉我你还在生我的气
Don't tell me you're still mad at me, too.
一点也不
Hmm. Not at all.
那些和你女儿不是一个年龄层的人
Those of us not in your daughter's demographic
认为你的举动特别英勇
find what you did very heroic.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
你应该看看那张海报上面的我
You should see me on this poster.
海报
Poster?
-我有大胸肌 粗胳膊 -什么
- I got big chest, big arms, yep. - What?
我居然和海报上的男人睡觉了
I get to sleep with the guy on a poster?
真性感
Sexy.
猜怎么着
Guess what.
我想我今晚不去参加战略会议了
I don't think I'll be making that strategy session tonight.
地点改到楼上了
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表