剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
see, I got witnesses this time.
听我说 你能不能...
Look, would you just...
不如这样 你也给我一下
How about this? Take a shot at me.
然后我们就扯平了
And then we're even, right?
别 别这样 没人会打你
No, come on, nobody's gonna do that.
你真有必要雇佣私人保镖吗
Did you really have to hire private security?
我们不喜欢洛杉矶警署
Well, we're not comfortable with the LAPD.
怎么了
What is going on?
亲爱的 你不用过来的...
Sweetie, you don't need to be here...
-闭嘴 谢伊 -他们又搞骚扰
- Shut up. Shaye. - It's more harassment.
这是两周前博伊尔餐厅的录像
This is from two weeks ago at Boyle.
菲尔
Phil.
我说了我们从没见过他
I told you we've never seen him before.
谢伊
Shaye.
我从没见过他
I've never seen him before.
有人想害死你
Look, someone wants you dead.
让我们帮你
Let us help you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
聊完了
We're done.
下次再来的时候
Next time you come to this house,
带上搜查令
have a warrant.
好了 我们走 里格斯
All right, we're walkin'. We're walkin', Riggs.
我的人会送你们出去
My guys'll show you out.
别得寸进尺
Don't push it.
我把这个输入洛杉矶警署面部识别协议
I ran it through LAPD's facial recognition protocol.
没有结果
Nothing.
我从没见过他
Yeah, I've never seen him before.
而且 鲍曼警探也没认出他
In addition, Detective Bowman also doesn't recognize him.
你在说电脑程序啊
Oh, you're saying it's a computer thing.
我还以为你问我见没见过他
Yeah, I thought you were asking if I'd seen him before.
是啊
No.
我现在明白了
Yeah, I've got it now.
里格斯正在找人帮忙
Riggs is calling in a favor
让我们进入♥联♥邦数据库
to get us into a federal database.
这个人在干什么呢
What's our guy doing right there?
看他的手
Look at his hand.
贝利 回放一下
Bailey, play that back.
就是这儿
Bam. Right there.
他在用信♥用♥卡♥付酒钱
He's paying for a drink with his credit card.
那张收据上面有名字
There's a name on that receipt.
把视频关了吧
I think you should turn it off.
鲍曼 拜托 你在工作方面可真在行
Bowman, please. You have a genius at work.
还很谦虚
And so modest, too.
真是... 天大的...
This is... a great...
惊喜
surprise. ?
不好意思打扰你工作了 不过...
Sorry to interrupt you at work, but...
这大概是我们家的特色
I guess it runs in the family.
很好 我明白了
Good... Got it.
说得好 说得好
Good one, good one. ?
很抱歉我之前冲你发了脾气
Listen, I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier.
所以仅仅是出于内疚...
So purely out of guilt...
我帮你拿到了监控...
I got you the security...
你在看什么
What is that on the TV?
就是... 屏保而已
That's a... a screen saver.
罗杰 我搞不明白
Roger, I'm confused.
因为我记得 有位和我长得非常像的律师
'Cause I remember an attorney who looks a lot like me
告诉过你 你需要传票才能得到录像
telling you you need a subpoena for that video.
你可以给我一个答复吗
Would you care to respond?
好的
Yes.
但在这之前
But before I do,
我们有没有可能看一看
what are the chances that we could look at a receipt
这家餐厅的信♥用♥卡♥收据呢
from the credit card at that restaurant?
贝利 能出去一下吗
Bailey, can you give us the room?
谢谢 可不可以...
Thank you. Give us...?
谢谢
Thank you.
-刚准备给你打电♥话♥ -是吗
- I was just about to call you. - Yeah?
太好了 对不起
Oh, good. Okay, I'm sorry.
就我一个人 有点怕
I was scared it was just me.
我觉得让你和我聊一聊
I started to feel like a freak
让自己显得很诡异
for wanting to talk about,
你知道的
you know...
是的
Right.
我也是
Uh, me, too.
我们之前的谈话结束的
Yeah, how we left stuff earlier.
太奇怪了
That's weird.
是的 对
Right, yes.
没错 是的
Exac... Yes,
我想给你打电♥话♥就是因为这个
that is exactly why I was calling you.
行吧
Okay.
这肯定不是你打电♥话♥的原因
So that is clearly not why you called.
帕尔默 你不能这么说
Hey, Palmer, you don't know that.
怎么了 工作的事吗
What is this, like, a work thing?
我给你打电♥话♥可能有很多原因
Oh, maybe I'm calling you for a variety of reasons,
比如说可能是因为...
uh, one of which could be...
里格斯 你为什么打电♥话♥
Riggs, why are you calling?
好吧
Okay, fine.
我发你张照片
If I send you a photo,
你能帮我在缉毒局的面部识别数据库查一下吗
can you run it through the DEA's facial recognition database?
还有...
Also...
如果你想聊一聊
if you would like to talk about...
把照片发来就行了
Just send me the photo.
好吧
All right.
好的
Okay.
喂
Hello?
鲍比·克莱普尔
Bobby Claypool.
服完刑刚出狱
Ex-con that just got out.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不认识
No,
-我不知道 -谢伊 这人出狱以后
- I-I don't know... Shaye, this guy gets out of prison,
第一件事就是追杀你
and the first thing he does is come after you.
菲尔说他会解决好...
Phil said he was gonna take care of...
什么 保护你吗
What? That he's gonna protect you?
他保护不了你 谢伊
He can't, Shaye.
听好了 鲍比·克莱普尔是谁
Now, listen, who is Bobby Claypool?
是我的初恋
He was my first boyfriend.
我刚出道的时候在一起的
We were together when I was starting out.
他为什么想杀你
So why is he after you?
他因为驾车杀人坐的牢
He went to prison for vehicular manslaughter.
他杀了谁
Who did he kill?
没有人
No one.
鲍比谁都没杀
Bobby didn't kill anyone.
是我杀的
I did.
把电♥话♥挂了 谢伊
Hang up the phone, Shaye.
谢伊 是菲尔吗 别挂电♥话♥
Shaye, is that Phil? Do not hang up this phone.
把电♥话♥挂了
Get off the phone.
谢伊 别挂电♥话♥
Shaye, do not hang up the phone.
-马上 -谢伊
- Now! ?- Shaye.
你男朋友回来了
Your boyfriend's back.
想我吗
You miss me?
谢伊
Shaye?
我现在不方便说话 亲爱的
Hey, I can't talk right now, baby.
-没事吧 -爸爸
- Everything all right? - Dad,
你知道谢伊怎么了吗
do you know what's going on with Shaye?
这什么问题 说的好像你知道一样
Do I know? Do you know what's going on with Shaye?
我在看谢伊国的视频直播
I'm watching ShayeNation's live Periscope.
那天我们装在你手♥机♥上了
The thing we put on your phone the other day.
马上打开 你得马上打开
Open it now. You have to.
看看我们
Look at us.
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
鲍比 别 别这样
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表