剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
You know it isn't all in my head.
要想说服所有人可不容易
It's gonna be tough getting everyone on board.
我知道我有时也犯糊涂
I know I don't always see clearly.
我犯过错
I-I've made mistakes.
但这是我弥补的机会
But this is my chance to make it right.
你得相信我
You got to believe me.
我的小心肝怎么样了
Hey. How's the love of my life?
她好多了 罗杰
She's been better, Roger.
哈珀被凯洛格给拒了
Harper was rejected from Kellogg.
该死 我就知道应该把遥控器藏起来
Damn it. I knew I should have hid that remote.
不 韦尔博士说
No, Dr. Weir said
不是电视的原因
it wasn't the TV.
她明确说明了是由于你的原因
She made it abundantly clear it was you.
那个人到底是谁 亲爱的
Who was that person, baby?
是一个女儿应该去凯洛格的人
It was the person whose kid belongs at Kellogg.
不 罗杰 哈珀应该去让她开心的地方
No, Roger, Harper belongs where she's happy.
那个地方本来应该是凯洛格的
And that might have been Kellogg,
但这下谁也说不准了
but now we'll never know.
怎么回事
What is happening?!
好吧 抱歉我搞砸了
Okay, listen, I'm sorry I screwed up.
但拜托你开车时不要发火
But please don't drive angry.
不 亲爱的 我不是朝你按喇叭
No, honey. I'm not honking at you.
完全是因为好莱坞这里堵得乱七八糟
It's just that Hollywood's a mess,
交通信♥号♥♥灯五分钟了都没变过
and this light has not changed for five minutes!
等等 好莱坞的信♥号♥♥灯有问题吗
Wait, there's something wrong with the lights in Hollywood?
是啊 时间都乱七八糟的
Yes, and it's terrible timing.
商场也乱作一团
And this mall, it's a zoo.
人们为什么要把今天叫做黑色星期五啊
And why do they call it Black Friday, huh?
-这明明得是黑色一整周啊 -我回头再打给你
- Because it lasts a week. - Okay, I'm gonna have to call you back.
贝利
Hey, Bailey,
用你那多疑的脑袋帮帮我
I need to borrow that incredibly paranoid brain of yours.
好啊 如果你准备好了的话
Okay, if you're ready.
如果约拿说的交通的事情是对的
What if Jonah was right about traffic
但炸♥弹♥的事是错的呢
but wrong about the bomb?
我相信他
I'd buy it.
我一直在查看地图
I've been checking the map
地图导航显示好莱坞地区的信♥号♥♥灯都出了问题
and Transpo shows lights acting up all over Hollywood.
这一大♥片♥堵得水泄不通
The whole neighborhood has been gridlocked.
好吧 我从没想过我会这么说
Okay. I never thought I'd say this,
不过我们要通缉猫王
but we need to put a BOLO out for Elvis.
就跟你说了他没死
Told you he wasn't dead.
右转
Swing a right.
先生
Sir!
你还好吗 先生
You okay, sir?
好得不能再好了
Never better.
放下枪 赶快下车
Drop it and get the hell out.
谢谢 十分感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
在你们的右边
To your right,
是加里·布西因的便利百吉饼店 趣味知识
you'll see Gary Busey's go-to bagel shop. Fun fact.
加里其实喜欢吃裸麦粗面包
Gary is a pumpernickel man.
轻微烘烤的
Lightly toasted.
亚当·莱文的粉丝们
And for all of you Adam Levine fans,
我有一件非常激动的事要告诉你们
we got a real big excitement here.
我其实在试镜...
I'm actually auditioning for...
这位先生
Uh, hey, sir.
这是私人观光团
This is a private tour.
这些人都是付了钱的
These people paid money to be here. ?
别让我打断你们
Yeah, don't let me interrupt.
接着讲
Uh, keep-keep going.
你讲得挺好的
You're doing a great job.
好吧
Okay. Uh...
马丁 你怎么知道...
Martin, how did you know...
等等 你一直都在跟踪我吗
Wait, have you been following me?
别那么疑神疑鬼的
That's awful paranoid.
我追踪了你的手♥机♥
I tracked your phone. ?
如果你是来要找零的
Well, if you came for your change,
那你来得太晚了 我已经都花了
you're too late-- I already spent it.
是你让我找到清单的时候来找你
Look, you told me to come and find you,
或者通知你的
or to tell you when I got the list.
我找到了清单啊
So, I found the list.
你非得当面告诉我吗
Had to do that in person, huh?
我只是不希望你我之间变得不自在
I just don't want things to be weird between us, okay?
我想 如果你看到这些
I figured if you saw the reasons
我们不该约会的理由
why we shouldn't date,
也许就能容易理解一些
it'd make it easier for you to understand.
抢得可真快
Snatch it.
"她家的空调
"She keeps the A.C.
"一直是23度"
at 74."
很热啊 很热
It's hot. It's hot.
-才没那么热 -23度 很热的好吗
- It's not that hot. - It's 74. It's hot.
"太爱放孜然"
"Aggressive use of cumin"?
-我确实喜欢孜然 -何止是喜欢
- I do love my cumin. ?- You love it.
你也看到了 这些理由都有理有据
As you can see, those are valid reasons.
这清单确实写得挺满
Oh, oh, it's a solid list.
但你知道还远远不止这些的吧
You do realize it's nowhere near complete, right?
我能想到大约
I can think of, like,
十多个我们不该在一起的理由
a dozen more reasons why we shouldn't be together.
我也来写一写
Let me find my pen.
那好啊
Oh. Well, then great.
很好 我很开心你也赞同
Good. I'm-I'm glad you're on board.
把你想写的...
Write down all that you need to...
都写下来
write down.
小罗
Hey, Rog.
猫王行动了
Elvis has left the building.
重复一遍 猫王行动了
I repeat: Elvis has left the building.
你大白天喝酒不带上我
Have you been day-drinking without me?
闭嘴听我说
Shut up and listen.
导航地图显示
Transpo says that
好莱坞的所有信♥号♥♥灯都瘫痪了
lights are out all over Hollywood.
知道吗 有人在堵塞交通
Okay? Someone's blocking traffic
想把警♥察♥挡在外面 制♥造♥逃跑路线
trying to keep the cops out, create an escape route.
约拿没说错 确实有炸♥弹♥
Jonah was right-- there is a bomb.
运钞车 载着满满一车黑色星期五挣到的钱
Armored truck, flush with Black Friday cash,
-准备前往银行 -我猜猜看 是猫王
- headed to the bank. - Let me guess. Elvis.
起死回生
Back from the dead
身无分文
and strapped.
好莱坞没人能够进出
No one's getting in or out of Hollywood.
-但你在那里 对不对 -对
- But you're there, right? - Yeah.
我和一车德国游客
Me and a bus full of German tourists.
还有一辆坐满猫王的运钞车
And an armored truck full of Elvises.
清单的事稍后再说吧
The list is gonna have to wait.
女士们先生们 我刚刚发现
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, uh, I have just found out
汤姆·克鲁斯就在这家饺子馆
that Tom Cruise is inside this dumpling house!
拍照的大好机会 快去拍照
Great photo op! Get your cameras, guys.
快走 莫莉
Go, Molly.
《壮志凌云》 是的先生 《雷霆壮志》
Maverick! Yes, sir, Cole Trickle!
好了 大家伙 快下车
All right, all right, people, off the bus!
没错 非常感谢
That's it. Yep, yep. Thank you so much.
全部撤离 好的
All clear back there. All right.
如果你不介意的话 我得接手了
I'm gonna have to take this, if you won't mind.
是的 我是专业的
Yep, yep, I'm a, uh, industry professional.
好了 一会儿还你 可能吧
All right, you'll get it back. Maybe.
-你也下车 公主 -想都别想
- You, too, princess. - ?Oh, no,
我知道要发生什么 可我不走
I know exactly what I'm getting into, and I'm staying.
你列了一张我们不该约会的理由清单
You made a list of reasons why we shouldn't date.
我也有理由 你得听听
Well, I got reasons, too. You're gonna hear 'em.
就当消磨时间了 警探
Burning time, Detective.
我有时候都忘了你有多固执
You know, I forget how stubborn you are sometimes.
你得把这一点加到那张清单里
Ooh. Well, you should've added that to this list.
扶好了
Hang on.
来吧
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表