剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
你也会认同的
You'll check it, too.
那里是安享晚年的好地方
It's a beautiful place for your final chapter.
晚年... 猜怎么着
Final ch...? You know what?
我不乐意跟你聊下去了
I need to not be a part of this conversation.
里格斯在哪
Where is Riggs?
他在打私人电♥话♥ 家庭急事
Oh, he's on a personal call. Family emergency.
好像是跟狗有关
Something about a... a dog?
我早就跟他说了 不能给孩子买♥♥小狗
This is why I told him, you don't get a kid a puppy.
他完全不知道该怎么当家长
He has no idea how to be a parent.
狗找到了 里格斯
Found the dog, Riggs.
它死了 死在路边
Uh, he was dead... on the side of the road.
我找到它了
I found him.
离家里不到50码
Less than 50 yards from the house.
我很抱歉 莫莉
I'm so sorry, Molly.
我本来该去帮你的
I should have been there to help you.
不用 没事的
No. It's okay.
那样对本说谎的人就是你 而不是我了
Then you would have had to lie to Ben instead of me.
骗了本什么
Lie to Ben about what?
我告诉他 那条狗是被车撞死的
Well, I told him that the dog was hit by a car,
但并不是
but he wasn't.
有人拧断了它的脖子
Somebody broke his neck.
有人...
Someone...
你确定吗
Are you sure?
谁会这样对待一条狗呢
Who does that to a dog?
莫莉...
Hey, Molly...
我知道现在不是时候 但我们有麻烦了
It's clearly a bad time, but, uh, we have a problem.
泰逃跑了 他不见了
Uh, Ty ran off. He's-he's gone.
太好了
Hell yeah, man.
你们的事办得一团糟
Well, you guys were a disaster.
梅森呢
Where's Mason?
客气点
Be nice.
你让他们不高兴了
You hurt their feelings.
我把这事拱手相让给你们
I handed this to you on a silver platter.
你们只需对付一个瘸子和她的助手
You had to handle a cripple and her stooge.
你们居然搞砸了
How'd you screw that up?
这很正常 彼得森探员
Things happen, Agent Peterson.
欢迎你走上犯罪的道路
Welcome to the life of crime.
我的印版呢
Where are my plates?
我真该把它们丢到海里
I should have tossed them in the ocean.
可你却来找我了 我的朋友
You came to me, my friend.
现在 你可以带走五百万美元或是...
Now, you can walk with five mil or...
印版在我后备箱里
The plates are in my trunk.
好极了
Great.
你会喜欢威斯勒的
You're gonna love Whistler.
不可能啊
Okay, that shouldn't be.
我发誓 它刚才还在这里
Yeah, but I swear, it was right there.
我亲手放进去的
I put it there myself.
在那儿
There.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你们怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我们追踪了你的车
We tracked your car.
出什么事了
What happened?
那个小混混躲在我车里
Your little delinquent stowed away.
我们在监控录像上都看见了
Yeah, we saw it on the surveillance video.
-我们一直给你打电♥话♥ -他抢了我的手♥机♥
- And we kept calling you. - He took my phone.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
我怎么知道 我听见后面有动静
Well, you tell me. Look, I heard a rattle,
就下了车 打开后备箱
I got out, popped the trunk--
那小子用我的枪指着我
the kid's pointing my shotgun right at me.
他抢走了我的枪 手♥机♥...
He took my gun, my phone...
还有印版
and the plates.
那孩子还真不太擅长
Kid certainly doesn't have a future in,
劫车 你看看
uh, carjacking-- I mean,
他竟然把车留下了
he... left the vehicle.
你找到过他一次 你知道他住哪
Listen, you found him once, you know where he stays.
-带我过去 -现在还不行
- Take me there. - Not yet.
听我说 他可能正要去...
But listen, he could be halfway to...
他有时候也这样
He does that sometimes.
话只说一半
Mid-sentence, too.
很没礼貌
Very rude.
那孩子抢走了印版
So the kid got the plates,
你的枪 还有你的手♥机♥
your gun, and your phone.
他没把你裤子扒了算你走运
You're lucky you still got your pants on.
有人觉得你幽默吗
Do people find you funny?
年轻人觉得
Young people.
说到这个 我得打给我儿子
Speaking of which, I need to call my son.
他说他要退学
Boy tells us that he's dropping out of college.
好几周都没去上课
Hasn't been to class in weeks.
真是最熟悉的陌生人
You think you know someone.
我肯定是打错电♥话♥了
I must have dialed the wrong number.
你这个小杂种
You little punk!
五百万美元
Five million dollars?
你可是个公务员
You're a government employee.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我把退休金全都用来买♥♥♥房♥♥地♥产♥
I put my IRA in an real estate deal,
但赔得分文不剩
I lost it all.
但我猜你不会想和我
But I don't suppose you'd consider
平分那五百万美元 是吧
going 50/50 on that five mil?
小心点
Hey, watch it!
泰
Ty?
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
好了 走吧 咱们离开这里
All right, come on, let's get out of here.
你骗了我
You lied to me, man.
泰 停下 听我说
Hey, Ty! Hey, hey. Look, man,
你不可能一直逃跑的
you can't keep running.
你骗了我
You lied to me, man.
警♥察♥局的人说你有家
The people at the station said you had a family,
有孩子 还有狗
a kid, and a dog.
你为什么说你没有
Why'd you say you didn't?
因为那些并不真的属于我
'Cause they're not really mine.
你明白吗 那...
You know? It's a, um...
那更像是个借来的家
it's more like a borrowed family.
你撒谎 就和其他人一样
You're lying, man. Just like everybody else.
好吧 你想知道真♥相♥ 好...
All right, you want the truth? Okay, um...
我母亲在我小的时候就过世了
I had a mom. She passed away when I was a kid.
我爸把我揍得半死
Uh, my dad beat the hell out of me.
我确实有过老婆
And I did have a wife.
和一个孩子
And a kid.
但他们都不在了
But they passed away.
就是这样
And that's it.
但我一直在努力
But I keep trying.
可现在我一无所有
But right now I got nothing, man.
这就是真♥相♥
And that's the truth.
-不 来这边 快 -什么
- Hey, no, no, come this way, come on. - What?
你想让我朝着地铁跑
You want me to run toward the train?
快 跟我走 泰
Let's go! Come with me now, Ty.
你疯了吧 那可是地铁
You're crazy, man-- it's a train coming!
有时你得相信别人 对不对
Look, man, you got to trust somebody at some point, right?
快来 快来
Come on, come on.
所以 我要去努涅斯家吗
So, what-- I go with the Nunes family?
怎么 他家人睡觉打呼噜吗
What, Nunes snore?
就像公交车一样
Like a damn city bus.
那也好过住在公交车里
Well, it's better than living in one.
要是我和他们合不来怎么办
What if this doesn't work out?
告诉你个没人会跟你说的秘密
Here's the big secret no one tells you.
家人被看得太重了
Family's overrated.
没错 朋友就好多了
Yeah. Friends are much better.
你还有得挑
You get to pick 'em.
幸运的话
And if you're lucky,
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表