剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
继续
Go on.
菲比的男友来了
Phoebe's boyfriend showed up,
她上了他的车 然后他俩就走了
she got in his car, and they left.
于是咱家的
And that's how
传家宝就成了证据了
a family heirloom wound up in evidence?
那你干嘛还摸它
Then, why are you touching it?
难道不应该放在袋子里吗
Shouldn't it be in a bag or something?
漂白剂把衣物上的证据洗掉了
The chlorine washed away the evidence.
给我听好
And you know what?
别教你老爸该怎样调查案件
Don't tell me how to do my investigation.
罗杰
Roger.
和她一起离开的"男友"是谁
Who is this boyfriend she left with?
叫泰勒还是什么的
"Tyler," something?
我跟他不是很熟
I-I don't really know him.
他比我们大的多 有20了吧
He's way older, like, 20,
开一辆红色的老式敞篷车
and he drives this old red convertible.
你没和他们一起走
And you didn't go with them?
没有 因为我回家了
No, because I came home.
我不想错过宵禁时间
And I didn't want to miss my curfew.
很显然
Well, apparently,
你离开的时间还不够早
you didn't leave early enough.
菲比现在在哪儿
Where's Phoebe now?
大概回保龄球馆了吧
Probably back at the bowling alley?
我也正打算去那儿
Which is where I was headed, too, now.
你很幸运 有警♥察♥保驾护航
And, lucky for you, you have a police escort.
然后就赶紧回家
And right after, you're coming home.
-你被禁足了 -什么
- You're grounded. - What?
你不是说不会惩罚我的吗
I-I thought you said you wouldn't punish me.
大概她也撒谎了吧
I guess she lied, too.
保龄球馆
爸 求你别小题大做
Dad, please don't make a scene.
你没资格向我提要求 小姑娘
You are in no position to make demands, young lady.
再说 这里是我的地盘
Besides, this is my turf.
我曾经掷出了300...
You know, I actually bowled a 300...
-我们知道 -我们知道
- We know. - We know.
小罗
Rog...
不如让我来处理这件事吧
why don't you let me handle this?
对 可以让里格斯来吗
Yeah, can Riggs do it?
他可不会像你那么丢人
He's way less embarrassing than you.
你可以坐在这里当支援
And maybe you can wait here as backup.
支援
Backup?
你想让里格斯...
And-and you want Riggs to...
我跟你讲过的关于这个人的"光辉事迹"
Have you not listened to a single story
你一个字都没听进去吗
I've told you about this man?
他每天都变着法儿地让我难堪
He actually finds a way to embarrass me every day.
变着法儿
Finds a way?
-没错 -你在暗示我是故意的吗
- Yes. - You're implying that I do this on purpose.
瑞亚娜 根本没那回事
Riana, that is not the case.
他简直就是"尬界之王"
He's the Sherlock Holmes of embarrassment.
我很乐意
I would love
替你父亲处理这件事
to step in for your father.
莫莉
但我爱莫能助
But I can't
因为我收到了球探报告 祝你好运
'cause I've gotta get a scouting report-- good luck.
你能暂时把"父亲"这个角色放一边吗
Can you just leave out the part where you're my dad?
菲比·克拉克
Phoebe Clark.
孩子们
Okay, kids,
你们去玩街机吧
why don't you go play in the arcade?
我是默托警探 瑞亚娜的爸爸
Detective Murtaugh. Riana's dad.
-牛 -你好 菲比
- Nice one. - Hey, Phoebe.
你看上去不傻 应该知道我为什么来找你吧
So, you look smart enough to know why I'm here, right?
不知道
Nope.
说服力欠佳
Not very convincing.
是跟你的外套有关吗
Is this about your little jacket?
我们知道你和你男友闯进了
Listen, we know that you and your boyfriend
多纳比蒂安先生的家
broke into Mr. Donabedian's house,
我是来调查他的谋杀案的
and now I'm here to solve his murder.
谋杀 不不不
Murder? No, no, no.
我走的时候他还活着...
He was alive when I left...
稍微有点说服力了
Okay, a little more convincing.
你说"你走的时候"
So, you said when you left.
那你的男友呢
What about your boyfriend?
我...
I...
我的小种子选手表现如何
So, how'd my little slugger do?
他不是很喜欢 我觉得他想退出
Oh, he hated it. I think he wants to quit.
"不喜欢"是什么意思 怎么了
What do you mean he hated it? What happened?
我也不清楚 他教练都没让他上场...
I'm not sure. The coach didn't even play him, so...
不可能啊 这可是少年棒球联赛啊
What are you talking about? It's-It's Little League.
每个人都能上场的
Everybody gets to play in Little League.
他教练叫什么
What's his coach's name?
里格斯 别小题大做
Riggs, don't make it a big thing.
我待会回你
Hey, let me call you back.
大叔 你干什...
Hey, man, what the...?
闭嘴 这人是警♥察♥
Shut up, man, that guy's a cop.
患者 多纳比蒂安
你一定是菲比的男友吧
You must be Phoebe's boyfriend. Right?
因为这瓶药的患者今早被发现死在泳池里
'Cause this dude was dead in a pool this morning,
所以你不可能是他
so it can't be you.
给他一点优势而已
Just giving him a head start.
那只是做摆设用的...
It was just for show, it...
他的枪只是摆设
His gun was just for show?
泰勒这人是有一点不修边幅
Look, I know Tyler's a little rough around the edges,
但他连苍蝇都不会拍...他不是那种人
but he wouldn't hurt a fly-- he's not like that.
行吧
I bet.
那他现在哪儿
And where is he now?
我不知道
I... don't know.
*她的爱 她的爱*
*Got a love, got a love, got a love*
*我无法控制*
*Man, I can't get enough...*
兄弟 我只是想和你谈谈
Look, man, I just want to talk to you.
*好戏已经开场*
*It's on...*
现在你被逮捕了
See, now you're under arrest.
你想干啥 竟然拿枪指着我
What are you doing, pulling a gun on me?
还跑...
What...?
*好戏已经开场*
*It's on, it's on*
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
不
No!
求你救救我 求你了
Yo, please get me out of here, man, please.
现在打算和我谈了吗
So, you ready to talk now?
谈谈谈 求你了 我什么都可以做
Yes, yes, yes, yes, please, I'll do whatever, man.
只要能把我救出去 帮帮我
Just get me out of here. Help me, man.
帮帮我 快救我出去
Help, help, get me out of here, man!
快救我出去
Get me out of here!
出来吧
Come on.
让开 都让开
Out of the way. Get out of the way. Hey.
我说什么来着 比我尬多了吧
What'd I say? Way more embarrassing.
尬多了
Way more.
我什么都没偷 这是菲比告诉你的吗
I didn't steal anything. Did Phoebe tell you that?
是你的指纹告诉我的
Your prints did.
受害人的房♥子里全是你们的指纹
You left 'em all over the victim's house.
大哥 你弄错了
Man, you got it twisted.
我们没想抢劫他
We weren't trying to rob him,
我们只是想找个地方嗨一下 放松放松
w-we just wanted a place to rage, blow off some steam.
你们现在的小年轻都流行这个啊
Oh, is that what the kids are doing today?
嗑药 非法闯入 玩玩杀人游戏
Drugs, B and E, a little murderski?
我没杀他
I-I didn't kill him, yo.
兰迪本来不应该在家的
Randy wasn't even supposed to be home.
他跟我说他出城了
He told me he was going out of town.
你认识多纳比蒂安先生
Oh, so you knew Mr. Donabedian?
我经常在休息的时候在他继父的眼镜店外面
I-I used to bum cigs off him during smoke breaks
跟他讨烟抽
outside his stepdad's optometry shop,
那店就在我工作的电影院旁边
by the movie theater I work at.
原来你是混电影圈的
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表