剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
得克萨斯州 克尔县
你好啊
Howdy.
克尔维特跑车
Corvette!
就是无可替代
There is no substitute.
*在这小镇一方*
*Somewhere in this town*
*我和哥们并不太爽*
*See, me and the boys, we don't like it*
必须的
Oh, absolutely.
我只会和美国人一起兜风
Now, I only joyride American.
*四处寻觅 四处躲藏*
*Hiding low, looking right to left*
糟了 杰克 我们可能有麻烦了
Damn it. Jake, we might have ourselves a slight problem.
你要减速 里格斯
Slowing down, Riggs?
不然呢
You got a better idea?
加速啊
Speed up.
除非你觉得你开不赢他 那样的话...
Unless you don't think you can take him, in which case...
*今夜让我们冲破牢房♥*
*Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak*
*在这城镇一方*
*Somewhere in the town*
*今夜让我们冲破牢房♥*
*Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak*
*不要过来瞎晃*
*So don't you be around*
我还以为这招都是拍出来的
And I thought that move only worked on TV!
有办法没
Got any ideas?
有
Yeah.
跑啊
Run!
你们两个孩子 站住
You kids! Stop!
我想了一下之前做过的决定
...I look at back at the choices I've made,
不止是决定要靠抢劫一家干洗店
not just the decision to try and feed my family
来养活我的家人...
by robbing a dry cleaner...
你抢了六家
Six dry cleaners.
想到我之前做出的选择 我真的很后悔
And when I look back at all of it, I feel deep regret,
为了我对他人所造成的伤害
for the damage that I've caused others,
还有我的家人 更重要的是我的小儿子
my family and, most of all, my young son.
但如果再给我一次机会
But if given the chance,
我会把全部身心致力于
I will put my focus into contributing to society
为社会做出贡献
the best that I can.
应该是通过做慈善工作
Probably through charity work.
什么样的慈善工作
What sort of charity work?
我喜欢小狗
I like dogs.
我很爱小狗
I-I love dogs,
-所以估计和狗有关 -长官
- so it'd probably be something with... that. - Uh, Commissioner?
抱歉打断一下
Excuse the interruption.
洛杉矶警署马丁·里格斯警探
Detective Martin Riggs, LAPD.
我是来为犯人做品格担♥保♥的
I'm here to speak on behalf of the prisoner.
请上前来 警探
Step forward, Detective.
你和沃斯先生是怎么认识的
How do you know Mr. Voss?
过去这几年
Over the past few years,
杰克·沃斯都是我们最有价值的线人
Jake Voss has been our most valuable informant.
他在许多案件调查中都曾协助过我的工作
He's assisted me in many of my criminal investigations.
警探 你知不知道
Are you aware, Detective,
沃斯先生从18岁开始就经常被逮捕入狱
that Mr. Voss has been in and out of jail since he was 18?
据我所知 他不到18岁的时候就开始犯罪了 先生
Oh, from what I understand, he was much younger than that, sir.
简单点说 我们担心的是
Our concern, simply put, is:
沃斯先生有没有改邪归正
has Mr. Voss been rehabilitated?
以我作为一名执法人员的
In my professional opinion
专业看法来看...
as a law enforcement officer...
我想答案是肯定的
I'd say absolutely.
开门
Open the gate!
关门
Close it up!
线人
Informant?
你搞什么啊 哥们
What the hell, man?
要是这话传出去 我就完了
If that gets out on the streets, I'm done.
你是准备回之前的地方做你的狗类慈善工作
Are these the same streets you're gonna do your canine charity work?
我说你协助我进行
When I said that you helped me
案件调查的时候 我不是在撒谎...
in my criminal investigations, I wasn't lying--
毕竟我对小偷的了解
considering everything I ever learned about crooks,
都是从你那儿学到的
I learned from you.
真是谢谢啊
I appreciate that.
真的吗 过来把你
You appreciate it? Come here.
别让我后悔 知道了吗
Just don't make me regret it, all right?
我说我不想
I wasn't lying in there
再进监狱的时候 也不是在撒谎
when I said I didn't want to go back to prison.
那就好
Good.
干嘛
What?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我一直都想打警♥察♥ -是吗
- Hey, I just always wanted to hit a cop. - ?Yeah?
在监狱里住成娘炮了啊 小杰杰
Prison's made you soft, Jakey.
当然了 我在那里面满脑子想的
Of course. All I could think about in there
都是莫莉和我的儿子本
was Molly and my son Ben.
你知不知道他们搬到这边来就为了离我近一点
You know they moved up here to be closer to me?
等等 莫莉为了你离开了得州
Wait a minute. Molly left Texas for your ass?
对啊 就五周以前的事
Yeah, like, five weeks ago.
她看到我的时候一定会疯掉的
And she's gonna flip when she sees me.
-还有你 -走吧 上车
- And you, too. - Come on, let's go. Load up.
那个...
?Uh, well...
我得走了 警探
I got to run, Detective.
我和我哥们肯尼要去一趟假释办公室
Me and my friend Kenny got an appointment at the parole office,
多亏了你
thanks to you.
明天晚上去莫莉家 她肯定很想见你
Tomorrow night, swing by Molly's-- she'd love to see you.
我也想让你见见本
And I want you to meet Ben.
跟他老爹我可像了
Chip off the old block.
但愿别太像
Hope not.
爸妈 我回家了 你们在哪儿
Mom, Dad, I'm home! Where you at?
RJ 你回来干什么
RJ, what are you doing home?
洗衣服 我宿舍的洗涤剂用完了
Laundry. I-I ran out of detergent in my dorm room.
这里的不花钱
And here, it's free.
那可不是免费的
No, it's not.
都是我花钱买♥♥的
I paid for it.
你知不知道你一路开回来浪费的汽油钱
You realize the money that you wasted on gas driving here
都够买♥♥瓶洗涤剂的了
could have been used to buy your own detergent?
你错了 我用的是老爸的加油卡 所以也是免费的
Wrong. I used Dad's gas card, and that's free, too.
RJ 你是不懂"免费"是什么意思吗
RJ, do you not understand the word "free"?
谁在这个盒子里放了大♥麻♥
Who put reefer in this box?
RJ 我对你很失望
RJ, I am very disappointed in you.
-我 -没错
- Me? - ?Mm-hmm.
那你肯定是嗑嗨了吧
You must be high right now.
那可不是我的...
'Cause it's not mine...
够了
Hey, enough.
是谁把大♥麻♥带进了我的家
Who invited Mary Jane into my house?
-不是我的 -我都不住这里好吧
- It's not mine. - I don't even live here.
听着
Okay, look,
你们有话可以跟我直说 没事的
you can talk to me-- it's okay.
别忘了
Remember...
我可是酷爸
I'm the cool parent.
你们笑什么
What are you laughing at?
我告诉你们 没人招供是吧
You know what? No one's gonna fess up?
要是咱家有人正好能用到
If only someone in this house had access
执法部门实验室的高科技设备
to a high-tech law enforcement laboratory,
只需要...
where one...
一根头发
Single... strand of hair
就能测出谁抽过大♥麻♥
could be tested for marijuana use.
所以
So...
有谁想说点什么吗
...does any one of you have something to say
不然我可就送去测试了
before I have these analyzed?
至少我还有头发可拔 光头先生
At least we got hair to pluck, Mr. Clean.
我希望那个人是你
I hope it's you.
我觉得是瑞亚娜
I think it's Riana.
她八成在跟一个杀马特处对象
She probably fell in with a couple of beatniks.
又没准是RJ
Or it could be RJ.
他正在上大学 没准想试试看
You know, he's in college now-- he could be experimenting.
又没准两个都是
Or it's both of 'em
俩人在比赛看谁比较厉害
having a little brother-sister bake-off.
你觉得这事很好玩吗
Oh, you think this is funny?
他们八成就是因为你才觉得大♥麻♥很酷
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表