剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
致命武器
第一季 第一集
德克萨斯州 埃尔帕索市
这可是新外套 我去
This was a new jacket! Damn!
我老婆肯定会杀了我
My wife's gonna kill me.
米兰达来电
说曹操 曹操到
Oh, speak of the devil.
亲爱的
Hey, honey!
老公
Hey, love.
你今天过得如何
How's your day going?
非常好
Oh, pretty good, you know,
吃点甜甜圈 开停车罚单
just eatin' donuts and writing parking tickets.
你呢
How 'bout you?
老样子 修草坪 做烤肉
The uze. Mowing the lawn, making a roast,
跑去邻居家睡觉
sleeping with the neighbor.
听起来挺惬意嘛
Oh, that sounds like a relaxing day.
宝贝儿
Hey, baby?
我过会回你好吗
Can I call you back later?
好啊 不过我可能没空
Sure, but I may not be available.
我得去趟医院 把孩子生下来
I have to swing by the hospital and have this baby.
你说什么
Wait, what?
我肚子里的男孩快出生了
Our boy's coming out.
你马上就要当爸爸了
You're gonna be a daddy!
太棒了
Yeah-ha-ha-ha!
等下
Well, um, um...
我该做点什么吗
What-what... what do you want me to do?
淡定 老公
Breathe, baby.
咱们医院见
I'll meet you at the hospital.
我爱你
I love you.
宝贝儿 我也爱你
Aw, baby, I love you, too.
你在搞什么
The hell you doing?
我马上就要当爸了
I'm gonna be a daddy!
我可不能翘辫子
I can't go get myself killed!
但我们不能放走那些家伙啊
We can't just let them get away.
谁说要放过他们了
Didn't say anything about letting him get away.
把门放下
Hit the gate.
The Marshall Tucker Band
《Can't You See》
?就在那车站?
?Down at the station?
我去 里格斯 你别傻了
Damn it, Riggs! Come on!
他们至少离我们800码远
They gotta be 800 yards out!
?不管它去哪?
?I don't care where it goes?
里格斯 这世上只有三个人
Riggs, there ain't but three shooters
才会这种出神入化的枪法
in the whole damn world who can make that shot,
那里面可没有你
and you ain't one of 'em!
詹金斯
Hey, Jenkins...
干嘛
Yeah?
闭嘴
Shut up.
?你没看见吗?
?Can't you see?
?你没看见吗?
?Oh, can't you see?
?那个狠心的女人?
?What that woman?
你能行吧
Got this?
你快走吧
Go! Yeah!
?都对我做了什么?
?She been doing to me?
?你没看见吗?
?Can't you see?
?你没看见吗?
?Can't you see?
?那个狠心的女人?
?What that woman...?
你会跟你♥爸♥爸一样
You're gonna be a bronco,
成长为一匹野马
just like your daddy.
-里格斯警探吗 -我是
- Detective Riggs. - ?Yeah.
你妻子出了车祸 你得去...
There's been an accident. You need to go to...
你妻子出了车祸 你得去...
There's been an accident. You need to go to...
你妻子出了车祸 你得去...
There's been an accident. You need to go to...
加利福利亚州 洛杉矶市
六个月后
老公
Honey...
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
怎么可能
Please.
我都当了22年警♥察♥了
I've been a cop for 22 years.
我只是很激动能重回岗位而已
I'm just excited about getting back to work, that's all.
罗杰
Roger...
你没必要回去上班
you know, you don't have to go back.
怎么 你这话是什么意思
What? Hey, what, what, what, what do you mean by this?
咱们现在这样就挺好的
I'm just saying, we do all right.
你是挺好的
No, you do all right.
罗杰 这跟赚钱无关
Roger. It isn't about the money.
我不干警♥察♥还能干嘛
The alternative is what?
待在家啊
Stay home.
养养膘
Get fat.
打打高尔夫
Play golf.
-你看我这肚子 -说什么呢
- I'm already chubby... - Shut up.
我讨厌高尔夫
I hate golf,
孩子们也会待在家吧
and our kids'll be home, right?
-当然 -所以啊
- Yes. - ?Okay,
我还是回去上班比较好
then I really need to get back to work.
你知道医生让我怎么抗压吗
You know how the doctor said I should avoid stress?
他说...
Well...
缓解压力的一个好办法...
A great way to relieve stress...
就是...
is, um...
-是吗 -是的 这可不是为了我
- Really? - Yeah. It's not, it's not for me.
我可不是为了爽
I'll receive zero pleasure. ?
-是吗 -我这是为医学献身
- Oh, really? - It's actually for medicinal purposes.
-为医学献身啊 -没错
- It's for medicinal purposes? - Yeah. Mm-hmm.
严格说来 两周前是我50岁生日
Technically, it was my 50th like, two weeks ago,
而在某些文化中有一种习俗
and in some cultures, it is actually, like, customary
-要求妻子... -别说了
- for the wife... - ?Just stop.
这不是为你减压
This isn't about stress
也不是为你庆生
and this isn't about your birthday.
而是为了奖励我丈夫重回岗位
This... is about my husband going back to work
保护市民的安危
to keep our city safe.
好的
Yes!
-别握拳 别这样 -我错了
- Don't fist pump. Don't do... - I'm sorry.
-别再那样做 -我错了
- No, don't do that. - ?Sorry.
好的 来吧...
?Yes. We are...
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
-让她哭 -罗杰 别说了
- Let her cry. - Roger, stop it.
没事的
?It's okay!
这对她的肺有好处
It's good for her lungs.
-怎么可能有好处 -她是个歌♥手
- No, it's not good for her lungs. - She's a singer.
她在为我欢呼
She's cheering for me.
-这样不好 -她替我高兴着呢
- No, it's not healthy. - She's happy for Roger.
别傻了 老公
Oh, gosh, honey.
米兰达
亲亲大厨
香喷喷热腾腾的培根来啦
Okay, here comes that hot, delicious bacon.
爸爸在那
Here's Daddy.
孩子们 我们出发吧
Come on, kids. Let's go.
默托...
Hey, Murtaugh...
注意安全
Be safe out there.
没问题
Always.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
洛杉矶警署来电
默托
Murtaugh!
欢迎回来 默托
Welcome back, Murtaugh.
哎呦喂
There he is!
从鬼门关回来了啊
Back from the dead.
我就没去那里 好好记着
I was never dead, remember that.
老伙计
Hey, old man.
-有空吗 -当然 队长
- Got a sec? - Sure, Cap.
他来了 哥们 怎么样
There he is. ?Hey, man, what's up?
气色不错
So, you look good.
你果然适合死一死
Death suits you.
口袋方巾是促销[庆祝升职]送的吗
Pocket square come with the promotion?
加薪就买♥♥了
Bought it with the pay raise.
-真想你 搭档 -我也是 兄弟
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表