剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Nah, he was hiding over by the safe while the guards locked it.
好了 还剩七分钟
Okay, seven minutes.
要脱衣服了 谈够了
Clothes are coming off, that's it.
他站的地方有没有可能
Is it possible that he could see the combination
看到密♥码♥
from where he was?
有可能
It's possible.
上衣别脱 光脱裤子
Shirt on, pants off.
抱歉 警探
Sorry, Detective.
该开始准备了
The time to prepare...
就现在
is... now.
好吧 我需要你列下
All right, look, I need a list
-所有可能的赌博地点 -行了
- of all possible gambling locations. - Okay.
亲爱的 我就按平常的姿势吧
Querida, I'll do the usual spot?
-好 -好
- Yeah. ?- Yeah.
把地点发短♥信♥给我
Just text me the locations.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
我们想着给你介绍一种
We thought we would introduce you to a concept
你可能想了解的观念 新爸爸
you may want to learn about, Dad.
罗杰
Roger.
是瑞亚娜
It's Riana.
怀孕的是瑞亚娜
She's who's pregnant, Riana.
你这玩笑开大了 斯科赛斯
Ah, that's a terrible joke, Scorsese.
所有人都回去工作
Everybody back to work!
都工作去 快点 别管了
Everybody go. Come on. Leave it.
别管了 回你的停尸间
Leave it. Get back to the morgue.
-我可以... -回你的停尸间去
- I could just... - Go back to the morgue.
好的 行
Okay. Cool. Yeah.
这是出于善意的玩笑 我很抱歉
That was a well-intentioned prank. I'm so sorry.
没有我抱歉[悲催]
Not as sorry as I am.
对杰克的通缉有线索了
So I got a hit on that BOLO for Jake.
有人看到他的车停在韩国城金氏旅行社外面
His car was spotted outside of Kim's Travel Agency in Koreatown.
妮娜列的地点里就有这一处 出发
That's one of the places on Nina's list. Go.
我通知里格斯
I'll tell Riggs.
默托
Hey, Murtaugh.
记得准备安全[套]措施
Make sure you bring protection.
行了 快去
Okay. Now, go. Go.
我下五千
I bid $5,000.
加注
Raise.
不要了
Fold.
全下
All in.
我得去一趟洗手间
I got to take a leak.
不知道你们怎么想
I don't know about y'all,
不过我觉得今晚赢定了
but I feel like a winner tonight.
全都蹲下 蹲下
Hit the ground, hit the ground!
别轻举妄动 手举起来让我看到
Everyone stay cool! Hands where I can see 'em!
都蹲下 现在
Get down now! Right now!
手举起来
Hands up.
蹲下 蹲下
Stay down! Stay down!
发薪日到了 兄弟们
It's payday, boys.
你一整天都没联♥系♥我
I didn't hear from you all day.
你昨晚去找杰克了 没事吧
You went after Jake last night. Are you okay?
没事
I'm okay.
那就好
Good. That's good.
那我现在能继续生你的气了吗
So now can I go back to just being mad at you?
好啊 继续吧
Yeah, carry on.
莫莉...
Look, Molly...
杰克惹上了大♥麻♥烦
Jake's got himself in some real trouble.
你得做好准备 这事不会有好结果
You just need to prepare yourself that it's not gonna end well.
你只需要保护好你自己 知道吗
Well, you just make sure it ends well for you, okay?
就像我刚刚说的
'Cause as I said,
我打算一直生你的气
I plan on being able to be mad at you for a long time.
几个月 几年
Months. Years.
那你可能永远都气不完
You may never get over it.
希望如此
I hope not.
稍后再联♥系♥
Talk to you soon.
安全
We're clear.
快走
Let's go.
有警♥察♥
Cops!
杰克
Jake!
你想打架吗 老[姥]爷爷
You want to fight, Grandpa?
到底是谁跟你说的
Who the hell told you?
别让我更难做 杰克
Don't make this harder than it's got to be, Jake.
为了你我已经蹲过一次大狱了 小马
I already went to prison for you once, Marty,
我不会再去第二次
I ain't going again.
杰克 冷静一下
Jake, calm down.
你们俩真该感到羞耻
You two should be ashamed.
你知道你们俩的感情不会长久
You know you're gonna screw it up with her.
或许吧
Maybe.
不过...
But...
也可能不会
...maybe not.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
我爱她 杰克
I love her, Jake.
洛杉矶警署 快走 大家别挡路
LAPD. Let's go, out of the way, folks.
让开 让开 谢谢
Make way, make way, folks.
好了 双手放在身后 快
All right, hands behind you back, come on.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
没有
No.
-我们必须得准备好 -你先去
- We got to be. - You go first.
不 你先去 闭上嘴
No, you go first. You stop.
亲爱的 开始说之前
So, um, baby, before we say anything,
-我们只想让你知道我们爱你 -爱
- we just want you to know that we love you. - ?Love.
-我们也支持你... -非常支持
- And we support you... - Support you so much.
不论发生什么
...no matter what.
不论发生什么
No matter what.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我们只是想和你谈谈
Well, we just want to talk.
就是 谈一谈...
You know, talk about, um...
我们想谈谈...
We want to talk about...
孩子的事
the baby. ?
-孩子 -孩子
- Baby? - Baby. ?
-那个孩子 -什么
- The baby. - ?What,
什么孩子
what-what baby?
把名字告诉我
Just... just give me a name.
我不会杀他的
I w-- I won't kill him.
-我也许会杀了他 -不行
- I might kill him. - No.
孩子需要一个父亲
The baby needs a father.
你们为什么会认为我怀孕了
Wh-Why do you think I'm pregnant?
我的天 你们是觉得我很胖吗
Oh, my God. You think I'm fat?
-瑞亚娜 不是 -不 不 不
- Riana, no. ?- No, no, no.
这条牛仔裤洗缩水了 然后...
These jeans just shrunk in the wash, and...
瑞亚娜
Riana...
你父亲在我们的垃圾桶里找到了验孕棒
your father found the pregnancy test in our trash.
-垃圾桶 -我们只想让你知道这没关系
- Trash. - And we just want you to know that it's okay.
-没错 -不
- Yes. - ?No.
不 我没怀孕
No, guys, I'm not pregnant.
我从来没怀孕过
I've never been pregnant.
我发誓
I swear.
-你发誓 -是啊
- You swear? - ?Yeah.
要是我怀孕了 难道会不告诉你们吗
Don't you think I would have come to you if I was?
你们俩都生过好几个孩子了
You guys have done it so many times.
你们都算是...生育专家了
You're, like, experts.
这方面我确实挺在行的
Well... I mean, I'm pretty good at what I do.
你知道这种事情我很擅长
Well, yeah, you know I'm good at what I do.
是啊 你穿的这条裙子...
Yeah, and that dress you're wearing...
抱歉 你没怀孕
No. Yeah, sorry. You're not pregnant.
-没有 -太好了
- No. ?- That's wonderful.
可如果那验孕棒不是你的
But if it's not yours
也不是你妈妈的
and it's not your mom's,
那么是谁的...
then whose...
大罗
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表