剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
You got anything?
去走廊看看
Check the hall.
女士们
Hey, ladies.
你们好吗
How are you?
通知塞缪尔斯医生
Page Dr. Samuels.
里格斯警探
Detective Riggs.
这么说吧 你的档案一点没错
I'll say this: your file was accurate.
你整个人充满怒气
So much anger.
这只是冰山一角 医生
Oh, we're just scratching the surface, Doc.
你认为我的处方药政策有问题吗
You have questions about my prescription drug policy?
政策
Oh, policy?
你其实是偷走病人的药物
Well, you're really just stealing from your patients
拿到外面去卖♥♥ 对吧
and selling on the streets, right?
就是说没有问题
So no questions?
公立医院的医务人员工资少得可怜
Medical professionals in state-run facilities are woefully underpaid.
你可以去查
Look into it.
斯坦利 他确实调查过
Well, Stanley-- he actually looked into it.
对吧 所以你才派人杀了他
Right? That's why you had him killed?
斯坦利再也治不好了
There was no hope for Stanley.
但好消息是
But the good news is
像你这样浑身上下充满怒气
a diagnosis like yours-- explosive rage,
暴♥力♥和热衷于危害社会的人
violent, antisocial mania--
可以轻松确诊并使用最大胆的治疗方式
easily justifies a most aggressive treatment.
好好享受
Enjoy.
里格斯 里格斯
Riggs! Riggs!
警探 卡希尔医生
Detective. Dr. Cahill.
你们的问题是这样的
Here's your problem.
你们并没有合法的搜查令
You enter this facility without a proper warrant,
这会让你们陷入公♥关♥危机
you're looking at a public relations disaster.
医生 你的问题是这样的
Doctor, here's your problem.
有的时候 人们会厌倦谈论自己的问题
Sometimes people get tired of talking about their problems.
马丁·里格斯在哪
Where's Martin Riggs?
进去之前...
Before we go in...
我们得谈谈
...we need to talk.
我试了一整天了
I've been trying all day.
你妈妈是个坚强的女人
Your mother is a strong woman,
她也是个自负的人
and she's proud, too.
我知道
I know.
可她病得越来越厉害
But she's getting sicker.
而她进行的化疗 对她产生了那样的效果
And that chemo she's on, you seen what it does to her.
她不喜欢
She hates it.
我们都不喜欢
We all hate it.
但那是为了对抗癌症
But it's fighting the cancer.
可是...
Yeah, well...
没有希望了
it's losing.
她...
She, uh...
她再也不想做化疗了
...she doesn't want to do it anymore.
就是不想做了
Just doesn't.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
她放弃了吗
She giving up?
你妈妈爱我们 儿子
Your mother loves us, son.
她想死 是吗
She wants to die. Is that it?
她想离开我们 是这样的吗
Wants to leave us? Is that what she wants?
不 她根本不希望这样
No. No, that's the last thing in this world she wants,
-可是你得... -不
- but you got to... - No.
告诉她不行 我去告诉她
Tell her no. I'll tell her.
妈妈
Mom!
里格斯
Riggs.
得给他注射肾上腺素 待在他身边
He needs adrenaline. Stay with him.
你还好吗
You okay?
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的 儿子
It's gonna be okay, son.
里格斯
Hey, Riggs.
我在这儿呢
I'm right here with you.
-妈妈 -没事的 儿子
- Mom! - It's okay, son.
不 不
No. No!
-有我陪着你呢 -不 不
- I'm right here with you! - No, no!
没事的
It's okay!
放开我
Let go of me!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
里格斯 里格斯 能听见我们说话吗
Riggs. Riggs, can you hear us?
他醒了
There he is.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你听得到吗
Hey. You with us?
你没事吧 兄弟
You all right, bro?
你们终于给我穿了套紧身衣
You guys finally got me in a straightjacket.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
谁
Who?
里格斯 我听说他在里面不太好
Riggs. I heard it got a little rough in there for him.
他会没事的
He'll be all right.
而且你也拿到了签过字的保证他没事的宣誓
And you have the signed affidavit saying as much.
确实
Mm-hmm. I do.
所以我觉得你可能会想要这个
And it's why I thought you might want this.
修正液
Wite-Out?
万一你最后改了主意了呢
In case any last-minute changes of heart.
我坚持我的选择
I stand by my decision.
我猜你也会
I figured you would.
你不把这个拿走吗
Uh, don't you need this?
交给上面
Send it up to the powers that be.
我已经交了 这是你那份
Oh, I have. That's your copy.
倒不是为了提醒你你都签了什么
Not that you need a reminder of what you signed up for.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
这太疯狂了 里格斯
This is crazy, Riggs!
听着 小罗 冲着下巴来
Look, Rog, one shot on the chin.
快点 我们得这么做
Come on. We got to do it.
我为什么一定要这么做
Why do I have to do it?
达到世界的和谐
Balance out the universe.
-快点 -搞什么
- Come on. - What?
听着 我打了你 如果你不打我
Look, I hit you, so now if you don't hit me,
然后开始生气 堵在心里
and turn into anger or it's move into your bowels.
会出事的
It'll be messy.
这太蠢了
This is moronic!
是吗 还是科学呢
Is it? Or is it science?
不 我不会打你的
No, I'm not gonna hit you!
好吧 我能闻到它在你心里发酵
Okay, I could smell it festering inside of you.
-干得漂亮 兄弟们 -对不起
- Great job, guys. - Oh, sorry.
-为什么 -对不起对不起
- Why?! - Sorry. Sorry.
我在表扬你们呢
I was giving you a compliment!
我知道 是打里格斯的
No, I know. That was for Riggs.
达到了世界的和谐
The universe is balanced.
修正液还在吗
D-Do you still have that Wite-Out?
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
谢了 里格斯
Thanks, Riggs.
你今天晚上干什么
What are you doing tonight?
我在想要不要看湖人的比赛
I was thinking, uh, watch the Laker game.
可以啊 或者我可以就...
Maybe. Or I might just...
在池子里浮着
Huh? Float in the pool?
不是批评你 我知道那很好玩的
Hey, no judgment. I understand the appeal.
你知道吗
You know what?
要不是我天生沉底 我也会多浮一浮的
I'd do more floating except I'm a natural sinker.
随便
Whatever.
听着 RJ 我知道你最近不太好
Listen, RJ, I know you're going through something.
如果你想聊一聊就来找我
And I'm here if you want to talk.
你担心你的未来
You're worried about your future.
但你不用担心的
Well, you don't have to.
你说起来当然容易
I mean, it's easy for you to say.
你什么都有 工作 妈妈 房♥子
You got it all going on: job, Mom, this house.
你什么都不用担心
And you don't have to worry about any of it.
你就是个无法超越的榜样
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表