剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
能进那么多球吗
if he didn't have you by his side?
很有可能
Yeah, probably.
好吧 但是BJ阿姆斯特朗绝对没戏
Okay, but B.J. Armstrong certainly wouldn't.
-那确实 -对吧
- True. ?- Okay.
你要坚信这一点 伙计
So now you got to get into your head, man.
你要出去让他们好看
You go out there and you give it to 'em.
你一定能做到 坚强 信心 防御 出发
You got this-- intensity, heart, defense, let's go!
罗杰
Roger.
我的眼镜坏了
My reading glasses are broke.
这下我要怎么念演讲稿
How am I gonna read my speech?
这样吧
You know what,
我们把卡上的字体调大一点
we will just make the words bigger on the card.
对不起 斯科特
I'm sorry, Scott.
他能行的 对吧 亲爱的
And he's got this, right, honey?
肯定的 没错
It's gonna be... yeah.
当你无法信任警方的时候
When police departments cannot be held accountable,
就没有任何人
there is no man-to-man defense
能来保护我们大家了
capable of protecting any of us.
是时候判执法机关技术犯规了
It's time a technical foul was called on law enforcement.
-真俗 -那是我写的
- Corny. ?- I wrote that.
当他们立案并逮捕无罪之人时...
When they profile and arrest innocent men and women...
真讨厌
That's annoying.
是你的手♥机♥
That's your phone.
我 是这个人 我旁边的这个人的
My... ?It's this guy, this guy next to me.
只因...
uh, because of...
我还是稍微停一下吧
I'm gonna have to take a 20.
你最好有重要的事
This better be important.
逮捕汤姆·诺布
Arrest Tom Noble.
我在沉船里发现了一堆可♥卡♥因♥
I just found a bunch of cocaine on the sunken boat.
-你确定是他的 -很确定
- You sure it's his? - Positive.
给我逮捕他
Arrest his ass.
-别打了 -好的 抱歉...
- Get off the phone. - Okay. I'm sorry, it's...
失礼了
Excuse me for that.
接下来 我只想说
To continue, I just want to say
我们还有希望
there is hope.
我们每年都在解放更多无辜之人
We are freeing more innocent people each year,
就比如坐在这里的五位
like the five men and women sitting here.
汤姆·诺布 你被捕了
Tom Noble, you are under arrest.
为什么 我没干坏事啊
For what? I've done nothing wrong.
是啊 就和其他入狱的人一样
Yeah, like everyone else in prison.
除了这边这几位
Except these fine people right here.
很抱歉你们曾不幸入狱
I'm sorry about your incarceration.
为斯科蒂·皮蓬叫个好吧
How about it for Scottie Pippen, huh?
为什么带我来警局
Why am I here?
汤姆啊 是这样的 我们呢
Well, Tom, we found your boat
在你的沙滩小屋门前 发现了你的沉船
sunken in front of your beach house,
里面装满了三十公斤的可♥卡♥因♥
filled with 30 kilos of cocaine.
并且 螺旋桨上的一大块肉
And a chunk of flesh on the propeller
和死者相匹配
matches our victim.
我们还没确认那块肉是死者的
Oh, we don't have a positive I.D. on that.
诺布先生两天前报♥警♥说他的船被偷了
Mr. Noble reported that his boat was stolen two days ago.
是吗
He did?
这里有一份警方报告的复件
Here's a copy of the police report,
显然是你们没有的
which, clearly, you did not have.
也许你们该花时间去调查那起案件
So, maybe you should spend your time investigating that crime
而不是骚扰我的客户
instead of harassing my client.
给我们几分钟
Yeah, um, give us a second.
毒品是他的对吧 你能肯定吧
The drugs was his, right? Positively, now.
反正毒品藏在船上 这我敢肯定
Well, they were positively on the boat, yes.
在他那艘被偷走的船吗
His stolen boat?
出现了小岔子 小罗 我知道
It's a wrinkle, Rog, I'm aware.
我向诺布先生道歉
My apologies to Mr. Noble.
你可以走了
You're free to go,
但如果出于任何原因 你需要出城
but if you plan on leaving town for any reason,
请通知我们
just please let us know.
我说了 科迪·路易斯和"岸仔帮"是幕后黑手
Told you, Cody Lewis and the Shore Boys are behind all of this.
你们俩是怎么回事
What is wrong with you two?
没有证据就带他回来问话 这是菜鸟的行为
That is a rookie move to bring him in here without anything else.
是他的菜鸟行为
His rookie move.
而且因为这样
And because of it,
现在翠什和斯科蒂·皮蓬都不理我了
now neither Trish nor Scottie Pippen is talking to me.
你认识斯科蒂·皮蓬吗
You know Scottie Pippen?
认识 他觉得翠什和他有一腿
Yeah. ?He thinks Trish is hooking up with him.
不
No.
不再是了
Not-not anymore.
斯科特是斯科蒂吗
Scott is Scottie?
-反正都一样 -是的
- And vice versa. - ?Yeah, yeah.
我说过如果她要背叛他
And I said if she's gonna cheat on him,
我对斯科蒂·皮蓬没意见
Scottie Pippen I'm all right with.
我不只是支持 我鼓掌欢迎
I more than encourage that. I-I-I applaud it.
你看到他的双手了吗
Have you seen his hands?
-他的手指这么大 -他的脚超级大
- His fingers are like that. - He's got huge feet. ?
这是我妻子 一点也不好笑
It's the wife. It's not funny.
挺好笑... 随便吧
All right, it's funn... well, whatever.
我要去查是谁偷了诺布的船
I'm gonna go find out who stole Noble's boat.
明天再查 先回家
Tomorrow. Go home.
睡会觉
Get some sleep.
我已经错过机会了
I've already missed my window.
现在就算我想睡 我也睡不着
Right? I couldn't pass out if I wanted to at this point.
要我把你打晕吗
Want me to knock you out?
有本事你试试
I would love to see you try.
如果我开枪打他...
If I shot him...
*有一天 我漫步街头*
*I was walking down the street one day*
原来你在这呢 我的小甜心
There she is, my little sweet potato.
非常抱歉我之前的行为
Look, I am sorry about the way I behaved.
请你接受这一束长梗红玫瑰
Please accept these dozen long-stem roses
以及这瓶博丹酒庄红酒
and this bottle of Chateau Baudin,
这瓶酒
which cost
花了RJ下学期的学费
RJ's next semester in college.
你伤害了斯科蒂·皮蓬
You traumatized Scottie Pippen.
我知道
I know.
但我没像底特律活塞队那样
But not like the Detroit Pistons did
美国篮球队队名
忘恩负义... 好
back with the bad... no.
这个篮球笑话我们不会再说了
That's a basketball joke that we're not gonna do no more.
这一点也不好笑 罗杰
It's not funny, Roger.
我知道
I know.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
但也许 我只是说也许哦
And you know what, maybe, just maybe,
我给大家展现了执法部门真正的麻烦
I helped raise more money for the Innocence Project
这帮"昭雪计划"筹集到了更多的资金
by showing the real problem with law enforcement.
我只是这么一说
I'm just saying.
你
You...
很幸运
are lucky
你还能一尝这瓶美酒的
you are going to get a taste
滋味
of this at all.
我很渴
I'm thirsty.
新短♥信♥ 斯科特
罗杰 你在干什...
Roger, what are you do...
你干嘛
What?!
他为什么给你发眨眼亲亲的表情符号♥
Why is he texting you winky, kissy face emojis?
晚宴都结束了
The event is over.
我们还是朋友 罗杰
We are still friends, Roger.
朋友间不会发挑逗的表情符号♥
Friends don't text suggestive emojis.
你现在的意思是你不相信我吗
Oh, so what you're really saying is you don't trust me.
这么多年了 你不是吧
After all these years, really?
把手♥机♥给我
Give me my phone.
晚安 罗杰
Good night, Roger.
翠什
Hey, hey, Trish.
宝贝 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry.
好吗
All right?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表