剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, of all the reasons that we shouldn't be dating.
你知道吗
You know?
-对了 我叫莫莉 -我是莫琳
- Uh, I'm Molly, by the way. ?- Maureen.
这是我的心理医生
Oh, it's my, uh, my shrink.
你可真是可怜呢
Mm-hmm. Poor you.
清单在哪儿
Where's that list?
等你找到以后通知我
Well, when you find it, let me know.
现在我只要拿我的12块钱
For now I'll just take my 12 bucks.
-什么 -停车费
- What? - ?For parking.
我只收现金
I take cash.
零钱归我了
And I'm keeping the change.
别说话
Shut up.
怎么了
What?
我喜欢她
I like her.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. ?- Hello.
快请进
Come on in.
韦尔博士 很高兴您能来我们家
Dr. Weir, it is, uh... a pleasure to have you in our home.
这是我的荣幸 这些家访
Oh, it's my pleasure. These home visits
真的提高了我在儿童方面的经验
really let me ground myself in a child's experience.
我的孩子就在家里某个地方
Well, my child is somewhere around here, so...
她来了
Here she is.
这位是罗杰和我们的女儿哈珀
This is Roger and our daughter Harper.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
我们是否该移驾到用餐区呢
Shall we sojourn into the dining area?
太好了 谢谢
That sounds lovely. Thank you.
罗杰 你在干嘛
Roger, what are you doing?
别担心 交给我就好
Don't worry. I got this.
首先
So, to begin,
你们会怎样描述你们对哈珀的预期
how would you describe your goals for Harper?
我们希望她开心 善良
Well, we want her to be happy and kind,
对世界充满好奇
and curious about the world.
我妻子很谦虚
Oh, my wife is so modest.
哈珀已经具备这些了不是吗
Harper is already those things, huh?
那天她说
Why, just the other day she said,
"爸爸 彩虹是从哪里来的"
"Daddy, where do rainbows come from?"
天呐
My.
对于初学走路的孩童来说
Well, for a toddler her expressive vocabulary
-她的表达能力很出众 -是啊
- is extraordinary. - Yes.
那只是英文方面
And-and that was just in English.
她还在学普通话呢
She's working on her Mandarin.
-她非常地独♥立♥ -是啊
- Well, she's very independent. ?- Yes, she is.
你们有遵循什么特别的教育理念吗
Are you following any method in particular?
有的
Ye-Yes.
里格斯教育理念
The, uh, Riggs Method.
这我倒是没听说过
Oh. Well, I'm not familiar.
这是新兴的一种教育理念 挑战传统
It's new. It's very unorthodox.
没有太多的界限
Uh, very few boundaries,
然后呢...
and-and...
也不用泡澡
no bathing.
但最重要的是
But mostly,
我们希望哈珀能够勇敢做自己
we want Harper to feel comfortable in her own skin.
没错
Yes.
没错
Yes.
培养自我意识
Fostering a sense of self.
正是凯洛格限制孩子接触流行文化的原因
That's precisely why Kellogg restricts access to popular culture.
看电视吗 妈妈
TV, Mama?
那是...电视遥控器吗
Is that a... a television remote?
我不知道
I don't know.
她用黏土和塑料做了很多东西
She makes so many things out of clay a-and plastics.
-她是个小天才 -宝贝
- She's a little genius. - ?Baby.
她房♥间里还有间实验室呢
She has a laboratory up in her bedroom.
要不要吃不含麸质的马卡龙
Gluten-free macaroon?
里格斯
Riggs?
我说真的 莫琳
I'm serious, Maureen.
我现在不想谈这个话题
I don't want to talk about it right now.
那你也不想谈谈约拿在餐垫上
Okay, well, then you don't want to talk about the fact
写满了笔记的事吗
that all of Jonah's notes are written on place mats.
还是同一间餐厅的
From the same diner.
弗洛伊德记
Floyd's.
你饿吗
You hungry?
要吃点什么
What can I get you?
其实...
Actually...
我需要你看一张照片
need you to look at a photo.
你见过这个人吗
You ever seen this guy?
这个人啊 他刚走
Oh, yeah. You just missed him.
刚刚他还在的
He was here maybe a minute ago.
我正准备收拾他的桌子
I was just about to bus his table.
让开
Hey, get out of the way!
里格斯 那好像是引爆装置
Riggs, I think it's a detonator.
约拿 你手上拿的是什么
Jonah, what do you have there?
不如你先把它放下
Hey, why don't you just put that down?
不 我要...我要证明...我要证明...
No. I'm gonna... I'm gonna prove... I'm gonna prove
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
小心点
Watch.
我就知道
I knew it!
我和你们说了 那是用来控制交通灯的
I told you, it does control traffic!
交通灯全都变绿了
The lights, they all turned green.
这我可说不好了
I don't know.
也许他确实是没疯
Maybe he's not crazy, after all.
我们走 我们得去阻止埃尔维斯
Let's go. We got-we got to stop Elvis!
好吧 也许还是有一点疯
Okay, maybe just a little bit.
你今天看起来不太一样啊 约拿
You're like a new man, Jonah.
少睡觉 多吃药
Little sleep and a lot of medication.
和我差不多嘛
Sounds like my kind of night.
很多人都在找你
Lot of people been looking for you.
我还听到一些关于你的计划的风言风语
Some crazy theories on what you've been up to.
我猜到了 其实真♥相♥比传言更可怕
I bet. The truth will sound even crazier.
那你可走运了
Well, you're in luck.
我也是个疯子
I speak crazy.
好吧
Okay.
埃尔维斯在控制着交通
Elvis is controlling traffic.
看来你还是坚持你的说法
So you're gonna stick to that story.
不是真正的猫王 是个扮成猫王的人
Not the Elvis. An Elvis.
那些在好莱坞大道摆姿势拍照的人
Those guys who pose for photos on Hollywood Boulevard.
得了吧 约拿
Come on, Jonah.
没人告诉过你吗
Hasn't anyone ever told you?
不能相信穿白色皮裤的人
Can't trust a man in white leather pants.
我看到那些打扮成猫王的人
Look, I saw these guys dressed as Elvis
爬上一个电线杆
c-climbing up a utility pole,
安装触发开关
installing these trigger switches,
就是你看见的那种能改变信♥号♥♥灯的东西
the one that you saw change the light.
所以 我发布了一个视频说这件事
So, I-I posted a video about it,
可我刚发出去
and as soon as I did,
那些家伙就开始到处跟踪我
those Elvises started following me everywhere.
我想其中一个
I-I think one of them
还来过我家想要杀了我
came to my apartment to try to kill me.
好吧
Okay.
看看我理解得有问题没
Let me just make sure I'm following.
莱利意外被杀
So, Larry was accidentally killed
是因为那些猫王把他当成了你
because the Elvises thought that he was you?
我觉得是这样的
That's my theory.
就为了信♥号♥♥灯
Over some stoplights.
不是灯 是交通
Not the lights. The traffic.
想想看
Think about it.
数千人被困在一个旅游景点
I mean, thousands of people trapped in a tourist destination?
无法离开
And no way out?
就是说你并不是想发动袭击
So you weren't planning an attack.
而是要阻止一场袭击
You were trying to prevent one.
你看过我写的这些东西
You saw this work.
你知道这不止是我的臆想
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表