剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
我需要知道的事 你会告诉我的吧
if there was something I needed to know, right?
关于什么的
About what?
关于斯科特
Th-- about Scott.
这个人一整晚
I mean, this guy is texting her
都没完没了地给她发短♥信♥ 而且...
all types of hours of the night, and...
而且什么
And what?
她咯咯笑了
She's giggling.
傻笑短♥信♥
Giggle texts.
别是傻笑短♥信♥啊
Not giggle texts. ?
查到了过世冲浪者的更多信息
Got more info on our dead surfer.
死者名叫凯尔·肯尼迪 29岁
Name's Kyle Kennedy, 29,
在圣地亚哥德尔马出生长大
born and raised in Del Mar, San Diego.
他要是聪明点 就不该在那个海湾冲浪
Still, he should've known better than to surf that cove.
岸仔帮可不是好对付的
The Shore Boys are a nasty bunch.
岸仔帮
The Shore Boys?
那一带的一个冲浪团伙
A surf gang in that area.
他们比本地其他帮派更变♥态♥
Yeah, they're gnarlier than your local, average crew.
冲浪帮
Surf gang.
冲出马里布
Straight outta Malibu.
吓得我拖鞋都掉了
Shaking in my flip flops.
其实是帕洛斯弗迪斯
Actually, it's Palos Verdes.
而且这些人真的很暴♥力♥
And these guys can get seriously violent.
我就在那里长大 有机会就去冲浪
I grew up around there, surfed every chance I got,
但连我都知道有的地方去不得
but even I knew there were breaks to stay away from.
有一次我还被人打了下巴
I once got jawed there.
你能冲浪
You snake that wave?
-那必须啊 -你厉害
- Brah. - Brah.
-必须的啊 -那成吧
- Brah. - Brah.
-差不多得了 -怎么了
- Hey, hey, stop it. - ?What?
别丢人了 你都多老了
It's embarrassing. You're too old.
-我没那么老 -什么哥们
- I'm not that old. - ?Brah.
总之
Anyways,
既然鲍曼对那一带的情况
since Bowman is familiar, maybe a little too familiar
熟到不行 不如我们去现场走一趟吧
with the lay of the land, how about we run point on this?
太好了 我们肯定能碎了这案子
Yes. We'll shred this case.
"碎了"是冲浪的行话
"Shred" Is surf slang.
我知道 等等 里格斯在哪儿
I-I know. Wait, where's Riggs?
我让他回家了 他需要睡觉
I sent him home. He needs some sleep.
我告诉他 "打个盹"
I told him, "Go get a nap."
别梦到老爹就行
Minus his baba.
好吧 还有别的吗
Okay. Is there anything else?
海滩附近有一户住家
Yeah, there's a neighbor who lives on the beach
投诉过这帮闹腾的冲浪者很多次
who filed several complaints against some rowdy surfers,
还对一个叫科迪·路易斯的申请过禁制令
and a restraining order against a Cody Lewis.
好吧 你和鲍曼查查这个岸仔帮
Okay. You and Bowman go look into these Shore Boys.
里格斯和默托去问问这家
And Riggs and Murtaugh will talk to the neighbor.
等等
Wait a minute.
你让副队去查黑帮
The "B" Team gets gang duty,
倒让里格斯和我去处理街坊小事
and Riggs and I get the noise complaint guy?
哥们
Dude.
冷静点儿
Chillax.
冲浪行话
Surf lingo.
风景真好
Hell of a view.
可最近 它只能提醒我
But all it reminds me of, these days,
沙滩和大海已经不再安全了
is that the beach and ocean aren't safe anymore.
因为岸仔帮吗
Because of the Shore Boys gang?
没错
That's right.
你介不介意我...
Hey, uh, you mind if I, uh...
用一下你那台华丽高级的
use your fancy, little sophisticated, uh,
煮咖啡的东西
thingamacoffee?
好
Yeah, um...
请便
Help yourself.
岸仔帮就是祸害
The Shore Boys are a menace.
我知道他们喜欢宣称他们是在保护沙滩
I know they like to say that they're protecting the beach
和他们的宝贝海浪不受当地人污染
and their precious waves for locals,
但他们不过是...
but all they are...
一群酗酒
just a bunch of alcohol-
吸毒的暴♥力♥团伙
and drug-abusing violent thugs...
这东西有点难用
That's a little complicated.
没事 机器我玩得可溜了 谢谢
It's okay. I'm an industry professional. Thank you.
可是吧 警♥察♥来了也只警告了他们一下
Anyway, the police come out, and they just issue warnings.
没逮捕任何人 真是可笑
No one ever gets arrested. It's a joke.
就好像整个镇上都没有人能治得了这帮人
It's like the whole town was afraid of them.
谁是科迪·路易斯
Who's Cody Lewis?
他是这个团伙的头目
He's the ringleader.
这里有不少人 包括我儿子
Some people around here, my son included,
都认为他是老天派下来的海浪保护神
seem to think that he's God's gift to the waves
但不管是在沙滩上还是城里 只要有违法乱纪
but everything ugly that happens at the beach or in this town,
我跟你保证 准有科迪的份儿
I guarantee you, Cody is a part of it.
昭雪计划晚宴 你要去吗
Innocence Project dinner. You're going to this?
是啊 一万块一张票 还有难以下咽的食物
Yeah. $10,000 a ticket and the food sucks.
但这是为了做好事
But it's for a great cause.
那是我儿子 奥斯丁
That's my son, Austin.
你有孩子吗 警探
Any kids, Detective?
有三个
Three. ?
有时候感觉像是有四个
Sometimes it feels like four.
不然你要我怎样
What do you want me to do?
你还想要我怎样 它停不下来啊
What do you want me to do? It won't stop.
-地球呼叫奥斯丁 -你干什么
- Earth to Austin. - What the hell?
他们是警探
These men are detectives.
来查昨天在海滩上发现的尸体的事
They're here about the body that was found on the beach yesterday.
你知道什么吗
You know anything about that?
不知道
Nope.
抱歉
Sorry,
我儿子爱花很多时间和科迪·路易斯
but my son has taken to spending most of his time surfing
还有岸仔帮那群人冲浪
with Cody Lewis and the boys.
正如你们所见...
And as you can see...
老天
God!
那什么...
It's, uh, the, uh...
那东西有点难用
That thing is complicated.
-很抱歉 他最近缺觉 -没错
- Excuse us, he hasn't been sleeping. - ?For sure.
谁需要睡觉啊 睡觉又没用
Oh, who needs sleep? It's overrated.
你能告诉我们在哪能找到科迪·路易斯吗
Uh, can you tell us where we can find Cody Lewis?
不 但我可以给你们看他长什么样
No, but I can show him to you.
几个月前 我安装了一些摄像头
A few months ago, I had these cameras installed
以便搜集录像
so I could collect video footage
-别看了 -然后给政♥府♥看看
- Stop that. - ?So I could show the city
好让他们开始实施宵禁政策
so they could start to enforce a curfew.
我想要回之前的海滩
I want my beach back.
就是他 这人就是科迪
Yes, right there. That's Cody right there.
我真希望摄像头能录音
I just wish the cameras had audio.
就能清楚地听见他说的话了
I say we hear him loud and clear.
一清二楚
Loud and clear!
坏人 我要去抓这些混♥蛋♥
Bad guys! I'm gonna catch these bad guys.
我能带一杯咖啡走吗
You think I can get a cup of that to go?
激浪时刻
默托和里格斯正在来的路上
Murtaugh and Riggs are on their way.
你确定科迪会现身吗
You sure your boy Cody will show up?
不确定 但这里差不多算是岸仔帮的总部
Uh, no, but this is like Shore Boys HQ.
运气好的话 他会现身的
With any luck, you know, he'll show up,
他的兄弟们也会来
and his buddies will be here.
鲍曼
Bowman.
我们到这以后 这已经是你第三次和别人击掌了
Okay, that's your third high five since we got here.
怎么回事
What's up?
大家就是喜欢和我击掌
I'm just a guy people like to high-five.
我就是击掌达人
I'm high-five-able.
"击掌达人"
"High-five-able."
没错 就是这样
Yeah, it's my thing.
顶层货 不收费
Top shelf. No charge.
谢谢 但是... 我们是来工作的
Thanks, but, uh... we're actually on duty.
你认识他
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表